Page 4 of 247 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

The best idea I've read here so far (and one I had in mind myself) was a Genesect VS Mewtwo senario. I could see the writers bringing Team Plasma into the fold just for this movie, since they haven't had much action in the anime. I wish there is some form of set-up for the movie over the next year like how they set up Movie 1 (Gary's Viridian Gym match against Mewtwo).

We should be getting out first look at the new movie in December, around the time Movie 15 comes out on DVD.

-sCiZoR

Quote Originally Posted by sCiZoR_2006 View Post
    I wish there is some form of set-up for the movie over the next year like how they set up Movie 1 (Gary's Viridian Gym match against Mewtwo).
    Agreed, i'd love to see subtle hints/tie-ins of the Movie. Mewtwo tied in with three episodes of the anime.

EP063 where Gary battled Mewtwo, EP064 where it appeared in the background of Giovanni and EP065 where it blew up TR's Headquarters.

We should be getting out first look at the new movie in December, around the time Movie 15 comes out on DVD.
    Well actually, the earliest we could get a look at the preview is possibly July 14th when Movie 15 airs, if not we may see the preview on the Movie website give or take a week from the airing of Movie 15.

Another Pokemon movie. *sigh* I wished that Team Plasma would be in this and not just some boring villians we care nothing about. But all in all, a movie is still a movie. Meaning it means nothing to me.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    We don't know that it's focused on Genesect. We know it has Genesect in it, but not that it's the only star. Remember, we all thought Celebi was the star of the Zoroark movie until Zorua and Zoroark were revealed in the February before release.

Pokémon featured in the anime before they're in a movie don't tend to get a major role in a movie; the anime's done their advertising. See Ho-Oh, Raikou (until the Zoroark movie, at least) and Cresselia.

Oh, sure. I'm jumping wildly to conclusions.

Fun, though.
    We did? The working title was 'Phantom Champion Z'.. That didn't lead me to the conclusion that Celebi was going to be the main pokemon..

Eitherway, in response to you and Serebii, while I do acknowledge that this is probably the last Best Wishes movie, I don't know if this will include the first GenVI-pokemon. Remember the Manaphy movie, it was and remains and AG film and, while it does cameo Kyogre, there's no noticable role for the Hoenn legends, and we got the Lucario movie afterwards. And then the Gen4 games.

So while Genesect might be the last Gen5 legendary to need a movie, and we may get a Gen6 legendary movie afterwards, that doesn't mean that this will be the last Gen5 movie at all, or that Gen6's games will arrive on our doormats next year.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

If Genesect gets a official anounncemt from Nintendo showing it's artwork this year.
    Than I have a feeling that Gen VI may come early than we thought like maybe next year. Maybe the Gen VI Pokémon will side with Mewtwo.
    Besides I wouldn't mind for Gen V to end earlier than Gen III & IV. Because I really REALLY WANT Pokémon to get out 0f 2.5D become full 128-bit 3D and head on the 3DS (A handheld with Gamecube like graphics) and I want the anime saga to go back to having Four Main Characters or more like AG had with Ash (Hero) May (Female Trainer) Max (Smart little boy) and Brock (Chef and caretaker) and have a female character to be a trainer from the games this time again.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Man, a little heavy having the next movie teaser right after the new movie. We all knew it was coming anyway.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Man, a little heavy having the next movie teaser right after the new movie. We all knew it was coming anyway.
    I actually like it, hope they continue with it like Marvel does, have a little sneak-peak at the end of each film.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    What. They do this all the time, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What. They do this all the time, don't they?
    They usually did, but they didn't after the Zekrom/Reshiram movies.

Darkrai movie: They gave a glimpse of Regigigas
    Arceus movie: They showed Ho-Oh and Lugia (which we all know didn't happen)
    Zoroark movie: They showed Victini

That's all I can remember from the top of my head, but yeah, they've done this quite a few times before. I wonder how they did it this time. With Victini it was a small wave at the end. With Lugia and Ho-oh they were clashing, and Regigigas emerged from the ground. Genesect? Breaking out of the P2 lab Mewtwo style? :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Arceus movie: They showed Ho-Oh and Lugia (which we all know didn't happen)
    I understand why this happened now. Ho-oh and Lugia were shown because it was an illusion. /runs

That's all I can remember from the top of my head, but yeah, they've done this quite a few times before. I wonder how they did it this time. With Victini it was a small wave at the end. With Lugia and Ho-oh they were clashing, and Regigigas emerged from the ground. Genesect? Breaking out of the P2 lab Mewtwo style? :P
    Apparently the trailer showed Genesect flying over a wasteland with its body folded up into a UFO/disk shape before transforming into its familiar shape.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I understand why this happened now. Ho-oh and Lugia were shown because it was an illusion. /runs

Apparently the trailer showed Genesect flying over a wasteland with its body folded up into a UFO/disk shape before transforming into its familiar shape.
    It did what? 0.o

Oh god this movie is going to be hilarious... Now I just want a scene in where random Elgyem and Beheeyem try to approach it, cringing out telepathetic messages along to the lines of the infamous 'phone, home'-bit, only to be blasted to smithereens by some surpise devastating attack from Genesect's superbeam-lazor...

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It did what? 0.o

Oh god this movie is going to be hilarious... Now I just want a scene in where random Elgyem and Beheeyem try to approach it, cringing out telepathetic messages along to the lines of the infamous 'phone, home'-bit, only to be blasted to smithereens by some surpise devastating attack from Genesect's superbeam-lazor...
    Apparently Genesect can fold up its arms and legs, tucking them under the gun on its back, similarly to how Golurk can retract its hands and legs to fly.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Seeing how people are saying he (Genesect) transform into a UFO, a see a space battle between Deoxys and Genesect or even Genesect coming to invade earth with elgyem and Beheeyem.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Seeing how people are saying he (Genesect) transform into a UFO, a see a space battle between Deoxys and Genesect or even Genesect coming to invade earth with elgyem and Beheeyem.
    Deoxys makes little sense compared to Mewtwo...who really needs another movie XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Hopefully Jirachi will reappear in this movie. He desperately needs another appearance.

Movie 14 was the first movie not to feature a preview for the next movie, nobody really knows why either, it's not like the announcement for Movie 15 was any earlier/later it was still around christmas time like every other movie.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Well, it's probably UFO-like... And UFO doesn't mean extraterrestial... It just means an unidentified flying object, which in this case still holds ground for the people in the animé as they don't know what's approaching them... Genesect has no connection to space whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Apparently Genesect can fold up its arms and legs, tucking them under the gun on its back, similarly to how Golurk can retract its hands and legs to fly.
    Wow.. Golurk takes the cake though.. Never thought it could be that awesome, but it's the one thing that interested me in the last Luke episode.

Genesect probably turns into a flying disk for non-space reasons, like because its head is just shaped like one or something.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

That would be beyond awesome to see, I'm hoping Genesect doesn't end up being defeated by like Victini/Meoletta or any sort of cutesy Pokémon like that.

I can't really expect anything since we don't really have much information about the movie besides for Genosect to be the main star in the movie. I would speculate later when we get more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Movie 14 was the first movie not to feature a preview for the next movie, nobody really knows why either, it's not like the announcement for Movie 15 was any earlier/later it was still around christmas time like every other movie.
    I'm gonna take a guess and say it's because they wanted to reveal B2W2, seeing as two formes from the game are going to play important roles ^^;
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I wish Grings Kodai was the main villain in this movie, he escapes from prison and wants to use Genesect to create a time ripple.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I wish Grings Kodai was the main villain in this movie, he escapes from prison and wants to use Genesect to create a time ripple.
    Wha???! Genesect doesn't have time abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wha???! Genesect doesn't have time abilities
    How do you know? We know nothing about it yet.

Genesect doesn't seem to be the type of Pokemon to have any connection to time or ripple
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Page 4 of 247 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast