Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60

Thread: ~Perpetual Motion Vs. Sentient Dragons~

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMslang View Post
    Yep, thanks. I can't finish today but I'll try and catch you on tomarrow

    And Scuba
    Will Boomslang Chuck is not leader. We the leader of both clans can change it but any who I don't think that matters for the time.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    134

    Default

    i feel so unloved ;-;

    am i changing the thread or not?
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck$$$ View Post
    i feel so unloved ;-;

    am i changing the thread or not?
    Good question I will let that be up to Scuba and Nick.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Chicago. You're from Florida. Gods waiting room. And you go to one of the least heard colleges of all time. And watch tosh.0
    You might literally be in the lowest tier of intelligence
    i know i shouldn'y be posting here again, but it's just that i now feel like Deviantmaster. i live in florida, go to one of the least heard MIDDLE schools of all time, and i watch tosh.0 it's cool XD again, sorry for posting when i wasn't supposed to but it was just such a coincedence




    ~Credits to myself~

  5. #30

    Default

    Ugh lets not make a commotion me and PA will finish what we agreed, make the rest battlers choice, because it really is not a matter of any importance,.


    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view/177392/sunny-o.gif[img]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Chicago. You're from Florida. Gods waiting room. And you go to one of the least heard colleges of all time. And watch tosh.0
    You might literally be in the lowest tier of intelligence
    .....Allright this is getting a bit too personal

    ***** you know I'm an honors student with a full ride to my college. and i watch tosh.0 cause I have a man crush on him it's different!!!!!

    #FLORIDAISTHEBESTSTATE

    So me and darky made contact. Just gotta wait until one of us gets bored enough to actually battle the other

    #KILLCHUCK
    Last edited by DeviantMaster; 4th July 2012 at 4:08 PM.

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    .....Allright this is getting a bit too personal

    ***** you know I'm an honors student with a full ride to my college. and i watch tosh.0 cause I have a man crush on him it's different!!!!!

    #FLORIDAISTHEBESTSTATE

    So me and darky made contact. Just gotta wait until one of us gets bored enough to actually battle the other

    #KILLCHUCK

    My guy is almost like Theebay *awesome dude by way lol* have wait for him on a xat.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    My guy is almost like Theebay *awesome dude by way lol* have wait for him on a xat.
    wut?

    But me and Nick will battle each other when we feel less lazy as well lol

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    wut?

    But me and Nick will battle each other when we feel less lazy as well lol
    Theebay was banned for 6 months and he was on some war teams.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    My guy is almost like Theebay *awesome dude by way lol* have wait for him on a xat.
    oooooooooooooo letssss....hmm.....lets not stretch that.

    but yeah you and steve go battle *shoos*

    EDIT: Ohhhh ban wise....yeah gotcha....that makes more sense

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Now I get it...well if he isn't on soon, do you guys have a sub for zero?

  12. #37

    Default

    Silver isnt banned he just been away for a few days I think


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  13. #38

    Default

    Lost 2-0,= shouldn't have overpredicted on scizor


    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view/177392/sunny-o.gif[img]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMslang View Post
    Lost 2-0,= shouldn't have overpredicted on scizor
    Really gg bro, you probably would have won if you hadn't switched the +2 Loom

  15. #40

    Default

    Terrakion woulda KO'd it though, bre's really frail and at half health


    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view/177392/sunny-o.gif[img]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    2-0, much better PA. prouds of you

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    War to win the first ever war battle in PM history PA <3

  18. #43

    Default

    Silver beat Zero
    2-0
    comment gg
    Yea Silver winning the first ever war match for the SD


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Silver beat Zero
    2-0
    comment gg
    Yea Silver winning the first ever war match for the SD
    That was haxxy game on both sides it was though lol it was a close match.


    Edit: Will probably not on my side I just had a few misclicks where it matter but other than that I had a great time.
    Last edited by 00swms; 6th July 2012 at 11:22 PM.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  20. #45

    Default

    Good job SilverG


    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view/177392/sunny-o.gif[img]

        Spoiler:- Credits:

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Beat Nick 1-0 in two games. Both games I was down 3-1 and ended up winning. Good games pal.

  22. #47

    Default

    Game games Steve it was fun


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......lois this isn't my batman cup steve actually won a battle?....oh my god....my whole world is upside down......i can't

    STEVE OMG YOU DONT EVEN DO OU ANYMORE STAWP

    good try zero i still love you <3

    allright allright I'll go seriously try to find darky now......after work >.>

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......lois this isn't my batman cup steve actually won a battle?....oh my god....my whole world is upside down......i can't

    STEVE OMG YOU DONT EVEN DO OU ANYMORE STAWP

    good try zero i still love you <3

    allright allright I'll go seriously try to find darky now......after work >.>
    lol I'm back into OU now. I've gotten a wee bit better.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    omg i'm not supposed to be posting here and the war is over >:3

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •