Thread: Sinnoh Region Thoughts

Default Sinnoh Region Thoughts

Discuss the Sinnoh Region. For example, towns, routes, caves, anything in the region pretty much. Remember, this is all opinion.

I'll start.

Sunnyshore City! I loved this city, really well done, and unlike any other city in the game. Other than that, personally, I didn't enjoy any other city... Too bland and DS(y) I guess they were getting used to the nintendo ds feel.

Canlave town/city and Iron island, steel type is my favorite type, and I love the gym, plus theres a good part of the story line there

Snowpoint City has my absolute favourite music. I listen to it a lot when I go skiing because it's so relaxing and pretty.

Other than that, my favourite place in the games is Floroama Town. I love the flowers everywhere and how relaxing it feels. Plus there's not a lot of people around so I'm not constantly slamming into others when riding my bike between there and the Windworks.
    I also appreciate the routes that are around Mt. Coronet. I live in a mountainous region and going from a forest into deep snow delights me to no end : )

My favorite place in DPPT is the Spear Pillar - It's one of the few places with music that continually rings through my head to this day, and in my opinion, it definitely deserved it's place in Brawl.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I loved Snowpoint City since it was covered in snow and the music there was pleasant. I just wish places like Pastoria City were a bit more interesting. I used to pass through there a lot to visit the Great Marsh, but apart from that one location, the place is like a ghost town. Same goes for Hearthome City. Sunyshore and Oreburgh City looked great though. I like dynamic places like those.

I was never a big fan of any of the towns in Sinnoh, but I must say that Sinnoh has the best route music out of any game, especially Eterna Forest and the first route. But I could seriously leave my character in the Lost Tower or in Eterna Forest and just sit and listen to the music. The lakes had a pretty cool design as well.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Let's see: I liked Mt. Coronet, it was very expansive and fun to explore, but aside from that, there aren't really that many areas individually that I liked. I do like the regional design as a whole, it's one of the most well designed regions so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I love the Sinnoh Region, actually maybe more than Kanto nowadays. XD The Underground was my full on addiction to the game as well as the Battle Zone. It even has some of the best music tracks in the game to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    The Underground was my full on addiction to the game
    Ah yes, the Underground. That was a fun place. The return of Secret Bases, hunting for items, farming spheres, and a neat flag stealing mini game? They definitely should bring that back.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I love the Pokémon League. It's at the very top of Sinnoh (...kinda), there's a slight most shrouding it, and the music that plays brings back memories of the first steps of your journey.

Other favourite locations include Canalave City, Snowpoint City, Sunyshore City, and Hearthome City.

Sinnoh is one of my favorite regions, so I love most of the places in it. But if I were to put down some absolute favorite places in the region, they would be Snowpoint City because of the snow, Mt. Coronet because of the snow, music and overall design, Sunyshore City because of the atmosphere and music, and Flower Paradise because of the the flowers.

Canalave City is my favorite in Sinnoh. I think it's pretty and I like that it has a library.
    I think that Jubelife and Hearthome are both fun, plus Hearthome is cute. I also like how Sunnyshore was set up.

I didn't like Snowpoint. I guess because it just felt so quiet and empty to me, and I just prefer bustling cities.

I'll never forget the first time I entered Snowpoint City. The first snow area in the Pokemon games. Yeah snow areas are going to become more and more common in Pokemon games as time rolls along but Sinnoh had the first one so it's our bragging right. It's not much but, hey.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Sinnoh is my favourite region. I just loooove so many of the places in it, like Route 201, Oreburgh, Floaroma, Hearthome, Sunyshore, and the Pokemon League. My favourite Sinnoh city would be Canalave since I love its design and the music there.

I've spent more time playing in Sinnoh than any other region in the games.

I love every bits of Sinnoh region. Well, I can't find anything I dislike.
    Love the design, the names, the music, the etc.
    Okay maybe not all the pokemon.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.