Thread: Questions about the lack of Kremlings in Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii

Post Questions about the lack of Kremlings in Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii

Okay, so please answer the following two questions below in anyway:
    • Why did all the Kremlings, including their leader King K. Rool, not return in the Donkey Kong Country Returns?
    • And are any of the Kremlings mentioned in Donkey Kong Country Returns?

Quote Originally Posted by MiloticTwins View Post
    Okay, so please answer the following two questions below in anyway:

Why did all the Kremlings, including their leader King K. Rool, not return in the Donkey Kong Country Returns?
    Because it was a brand new Donkey Kong Country game that was developed by a new studio, having the Kremlings wouldn't have fitted and would not help sell the idea that this was a new Donkey Kong Country game and not a remake.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloticTwins View Post
    And are any of the Kremlings mentioned in Donkey Kong Country Returns?
    If they aren't in the game then why would there be any mention of the Kremlings?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    If they aren't in the game then why would there be any mention of the Kremlings?
    Cranky does mention them crocodiles, or something along those lines, when you visit him at one point.
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Because it was a brand new Donkey Kong Country game that was developed by a new studio, having the Kremlings wouldn't have fitted and would not help sell the idea that this was a new Donkey Kong Country game and not a remake.
    I have to call ******** on that. The existence of particular characters in the game has no bearing on whether or not this is a remake. The gameplay in DKCR is different enough to drive this point home.

Because sometimes characters get mentioned as a continuity nod?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I think it was stated that Miyamoto didn't see it fit for them to return. Thats the dry bones answer to it. I hardly thing that there could be any other discussion on this point though