Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Expedition to Onix Island! (748)

I really enjoyed this episode, especially all the character interations. One I particularly like is the Iris, Dawn relationship which seems to be developing. It appears that Dawn is following Iris slightly but I hope it doesn't develop too much as I fear we would lose some of Dawn's memorable traits. I also enjoyed seeing Onix as we hadn't seen them in a while and the shiny Onix just added to the enjoyment, but for some reason I was hoping that Ash was going to mention the Crystal Onix. Finally, I wasn't expecting Meloetta's forme change into her Pirouette forme but it was great all the same.

Anyway, on to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Meloetta is totally like a Magical Girl.

O.o OH GAWD. HER SOUL GEM is on her forehead

I shall now call it: The Zombie.
    Better hope she doesn't lose her head. Charlotte might see it as a cherry lollipop.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Better hope she doesn't lose her head. Charlotte might see it as a cherry lollipop.
    ALL SHE NEEDS IS A PIECE OF CHEESE. She'll be singing Credens Justitiam if she does. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This was a decent episode. I liked Oshowott's and Piplup's continued rivalry with each other as well as Dawn and Iris bonding. It was also nice to see so much familiar pokemon.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I have to say, Ash's reaction to a shiny Pokemon isn't like some live reaction shinies on YouTube...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

6,400 SRs

I know the difference between Meloetta's voice in the RAW and dub is very slight, heck almost non-existent, but the fact I can hear that little difference kinda irks me..

When she's singing "le, le, le, le", it just doesn't sound right compared to "re, re, re, re"..

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    I have to say, Ash's reaction to a shiny Pokemon isn't like some live reaction shinies on YouTube...
    It's not like there is alot of shiny pokemon on this show after all so it would make sense for him to act like that.

My ideal battle ever!

Plus, Ash already has a Shiny. So I'm sure his surprise wouldn't be so abstract. :P

Also, I just realized this: In Black/White (games), Iris uses Dawn's line "No Need to Worry!" at N's Castle. Now, Dawn used Iris' anime catchphrase during this episode; "Little Kid". Oh, the foreshadowing, the hilarity, and the insanity.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Ha, I liked this episode, it was interesting to see Dawn and Iris get some time alone together. I especially like Iris's riff on Dawn's famous "No need to worry" line. LOL And it may be my imagination, but I think this was the first time the word "shiny" was actually used on the show. I think they've always used a variation on the term "different color", but never "shiny".

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I liked this episode. It was cool seeing a shiny Onix. My favorite scene was when Kingler grabbed Piplup's head with its claw. It was funny how Dawn and Iris thought common Pokemon were rare ones

Meh, this was an OK episode. I liked when the gang were talking about Brock .... but It annoyed me when Dawn said " Training all time is such a bore", she was being lazy and only thinking about vacation. At least Ash knows what a Onix is.
    I didn't like it when Dawn tagged alone with Iris and called Ash a kid, she was so annoying in this episode. But It was funny when Dawn got Stun Spored by Foongus and Iris got shocked by Magnamite.
    It's cool Seeing Melloetta's Pirouette form, as well as the Shiny Onix.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910