Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Expedition to Onix Island! (748)

Quote Originally Posted by FunPika View Post
    What happened to Meloetta's voice in the transformation? It seemed really weird and distorted to me. Noticed this to a lesser extent in the calming songs as well in the past couple episodes. Not really what I would expect based on how Meloetta's voice sounds while speaking.
    Dunno why? Maybe it was an audio issue?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

It was a good episode. It's nice that Brock was mentioned in the episode.

Nice episode dawn and piplup didn't even annoy me.

-the interaction between the gang and the old school pokemon
    -Ash and Dawn using their pokedexes to scan them for Iris instead of for themselves
    -the interaction between Dawn and iris.
    -brock being seen and mentioned.
    -but the highlight for me was meloetta's transformation. Couldn't help but think about sailor moon when the girls transform. Liked her singing when she was transforming. Hope to hear it again

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Nice that Ash pokedex Onix for Iris. Is it just me or does Dawn being mean to Ash by calling him a kid? Although she might knew that she's younger than him.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Oh gawd, I'm loving the "Sisters" bond between Iris and Dawn. It's both adorable and perfect for them.

I can't believe we saw another shiny Pokemon, being Onix. It was kind of cool. But.. isn't it gold/yellow? Not green? That's what irked me the most about the gang's realization about the shiny Onix.

Great episode. Sadly I missed Meloetta's transformation, since I used the bathroom at the time.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

one of the best episodes i saw !! since dawn is there , it was funny , classic , good , brock was mentioned!! , but i cant believe dawn is teasing ash with the "kid" thing ... r u serious .. smh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Nice that Ash pokedex Onix for Iris. Is it just me or does Dawn being mean to Ash by calling him a kid? Although she might knew that she's younger than him.
    Ash isn't older than Dawn although he debuted 470 episodes prior. In the anime, characters don't age.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    To be honest I feel that the "iris attitude" doesn't really suit Dawn - she's prone to as many clutzy moments as Ash, if not more. Thpugh maybe I'm biased, as I hate Iris.

Hooray for Dawn referencing Brock, not once, but twice in one episode! "Where's Brock when you need him?". Good episode, but I felt Dawn was kinda out of character in some parts, like the "kid" parts and "training can be so boring" but hey, she's probably being influenced by Iris, we do change how we act around others sometimes and that's what I see is happening here.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Wow! (Wolf Whistle) Meloetta sure has some sexy legs when there seen up close no wonder Piplup and Oshawatt are so in love with her! I haven't seen Legs like that since I saw Lopunny's legs up close in the Sinnoh Saga episode Coming Full Festival Circle! I'll have to look up the episode pictures and see if they have some good shots of that scene! Heh! Heh!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    Wow! (Wolf Whistle) Meloetta sure has some sexy legs when there seen up close no wonder Piplup and Oshawatt are so in love with her! I haven't seen Legs like that since I saw Lopunny's legs up close in the Sinnoh Saga episode Coming Full Festival Circle! I'll have to look up the episode pictures and see if they have some good shots of that scene! Heh! Heh!
    You, sir/girl/whatever, are pretty messed up.

okay, I admit, I lol'd pretty hard at Sarah's "SPECIAL?!".

Sarah is the name of ash's english voice actor, before anybody asks me who I'm talking about ._... xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red
    okay, I admit, I lol'd pretty hard at Sarah's "SPECIAL?!".
    Same here xD I thought it was a great ep. My opinion of Best Wishes sure has changed since it began (for the better). The only way this ep could have been better was if Brock came riding in on that shiny Onix and had a cooking war with Cilan. *sighs*
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    Same here xD I thought it was a great ep. My opinion of Best Wishes sure has changed since it began (for the better). The only way this ep could have been better was if Brock came riding in on that shiny Onix and had a cooking war with Cilan. *sighs*
    lol yup. xD

SPEAKING OF BROCK.

The english mentioned him twice...once during the cooking, and another when dawn was "stun spored."

the japanese, while I'm not sure what she said, was most certianly NOT "t-takashi..."

She said something like "fugshiemidamnmenei"....lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You, sir/girl/whatever, are pretty messed up.
    You haven't seen the half of it.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

lol yup. xD

SPEAKING OF BROCK.

The english mentioned him twice...once during the cooking, and another when dawn was "stun spored."

the japanese, while I'm not sure what she said, was most certianly NOT "t-takashi..."

She said something like "fugshiemidamnmenei"....lol
    Which roughly translates into...? I'll check google translate xD Well atleast he got one mention in the Jap.
    3196-3352-8113

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    Which roughly translates into...? I'll check google translate xD Well atleast he got one mention in the Jap.
    like I said (or didn't say? IDK)

I have NO idea. I'm not even sure what she said really...but still, it WASN'T takashi. XD

and SPOILER
    He gets another one next episode i think :/
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

like I said (or didn't say? IDK)

I have NO idea. I'm not even sure what she said really...but still, it WASN'T takashi. XD

and SPOILER
    He gets another one next episode i think :/
    Ah, whatever. I only worry about the Japanese eps if there's RocketShipping involved... /shot
    I sure hope so. I miss Brock Dx
    3196-3352-8113

Boring episode IMO, the only good thing to come out of it was Oshawott learning Hydro Pump, which was great. I don't give a crap about Piplup's Headbutt.

And today I learned that Dawn finds training boring and enjoys picking on people. Okay, sure why not.

Nice episode I enjoyed seeing Dawn & Iris bond & gang up on Ash, also nice seeing a Shiny appear in this episode.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    -but the highlight for me was meloetta's transformation. Couldn't help but think about sailor moon when the girls transform. Liked her singing when she was transforming. Hope to hear it again
    I even said, "MUSICAL PRISM POWEEEEERR, MAAAAKE UP!"

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Another Dawn episode, another Best Wishes episode watched.

Still, an episode about Onix? That wasn't interesting at all.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Meloetta is totally like a Magical Girl.

O.o OH GAWD. HER SOUL GEM is on her forehead

I shall now call it: The Zombie.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Pretty fun episode.

Shiny Onix.. meloetta in pirouhette forme, Oshawott learning hydro pump.

One thing though... in their journies.. I cannot beleive that ash has not discussed much of the past with cilan and Iris... figured he would have told them about Brock during their travels, and misty, may, ect.... and all other types of adventures he has had.. I'm sure he has talked to them about his past adventuires.... or maybe not.. since they did not know Brock..

but was still nice to hear about and see him again.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

A nice episode. Brock being mentioned was nice, too. Oshawott learning Hydro Pump was also great, too. The Dawn and Iris interactions were funny, but getting old already. Meloetta was awesome in both forms, too.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast