Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3606

Thread: Pokemon Riddle

Hmm... Zapdos? It has Articuno on one side and Moltres on the other, and in the 2nd movie, they unsuccessfully tried to protect those orbs. Or something like that.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

I am going to go for Delphox.
    Blazing makes me think of the ability Blaze, so it must be either a Starter or Simisear what is referred to there.

But then I don't get any further
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

It's still not Roserade, nor is it Zapdos or Delphox. Someone was pretty warm with one of the previous answers, though.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Oh, I can't believe nobody thought of this one yet. Is it Kyurem? The right and left sides could refer to Black Kyurem and White Kyurem (cool blue and blazing red). Also, the "Dematerialize" part made me think of the DNA splicing.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

If he says that, I will go for Rotom!

Blazing red on my right hand, cool blue on my left The forms
    Though not enough to shield against theft Ehm
    So I think of a star and close my eyes Charon, who found it, was a star
    Imagine, concentrate, dematerialize change of forme?
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Mmm...stil not Kyurem and Rotom. The first line doesn't refer to Pokemon, and each word there is carefully picked.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."

Venusaur?

Blazing red on my right hand, cool blue on my left Pokémon Red Version and Blue Version, whereas Venusaur is themascot of Green Version.
    Though not enough to shield against theft Uh...
    So I think of a star and close my eyes ._.
    Imagine, concentrate, dematerialize I got nothing.

Venusaur?

the first line makes me think of Doritos now.
    But I don't get any further then

I will just say Dodrio because it souns similar
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Nope, and nope. Actually, none of the lines refer to a Pokemon related to the Pokemon in question. They all refer to features and skills and whatnot.
    This is one of them.

Hmm. Darmanitan? When its HP bar is to the right (more than half) it is blazing red, but when it goes below half, if it has Zen Mode, it'll change into its "cool blue" form. Also, the last two lines seem very "Zen" related. The theft part could refer to the fact that it gains a psychic type in Zen Mode, making it weak to Thief.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Hm. No, not Darmanitan, but you're really hot with the meaning of one sentence. Also, the first line and second line don't necessarily relate to each other; they can be taken as one clue each without interfering with the other. The third and fourth have superficial relation to each other, but once again, they can be taken as separate clues as well.
    This is one of them.

ehm, Meloetta?

Blazing Red and cool blue could refer to songs?
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Not Meloetta. Someone got the meaning of the first line before.
    This is one of them.

Deoxys?

Blazing red on my right hand, cool blue on my left Could refer to Ruby/Groudon and Sapphire/Kyogre, or the fact that the speed forme has one reddish arm and one bluish arm
    Though not enough to shield against theft Weak to Thief
    So I think of a star and close my eyes Comes from space, uses meteorites to change forme
    Imagine, concentrate, dematerialize See above
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

By the sounds of it, the subject undergoes some change when its health is lowered. Blaze, overgrow and swarm don't seem to make much sense in the context, and I don't see how torrent could fit the "blazing red" part. Defeatist doesn't make much sense either, and I have no idea what archeops or archen have to do with stars, so I'm drawing a blank here. Unless Tundra is throwing us by implying Face was right about the first line when he was actually right about the last line and someone else was right about the first one.

I'm going to wildly guess kecleon, because it can be defeated in two hits if first hit by a fire attack (red) then hit with a water attack (blue), and the kecleon shopkeepers in Mysterious Dungeon prevent the theft of their shops. Maybe kecleon dematerializes itself by becoming part of the background (blending in). The star really confuses me. If it isn't supposed to refer to wish, what on earth could it be?
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Octoboy's right; it was someone else that got the first line right, not Face. That person actually got two lines right, but the other two lines threw him off. Face already seems to know the line he got right.

Also, it's not Deoxys or Kecleon. The 'star' is rather...in-your-face, and it does not necessarily mean a celestial body or refers to space.
    This is one of them.

Clefairy? It's shaped like a star, dances in the moonlight and disapears when it's not a full moon and it also lives on Mt. Moon.

Or, and these are pretty wild guesses here, Xatu or Unown?
    Last edited by RapidashRocks524; 15th March 2014 at 3:10 AM.
    I'm baaa-aack!
    Rapidash Rocks! I will always think so!
    My deviantART: http://hgart12.deviantart.com/

Rapidash Banner was made by HGart12 on deviantART, otherwise known as RapidashRocks524 on here. In other words, I MADE IT. PM me if you want me to make you a banner

Umm... Starmie?

Blazing red on my right hand, cool blue on my left - Introduced in Red and Blue
    Though not enough to shield against theft - Weak to Dark (Thief)
    So I think of a star and close my eyes ._. - It's shaped like a star.
    Imagine, concentrate, dematerialize - Refers to Camouflage changing its type, maybe? Not sure.
    Last edited by Crimson Penguin; 15th March 2014 at 3:13 AM.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Umm... Starmie?

Blazing red on my right hand, cool blue on my left - Introduced in Red and Blue
    Though not enough to shield against theft - Weak to Dark (Thief)
    So I think of a star and close my eyes ._. - It's shaped like a star.
    Imagine, concentrate, dematerialize - Refers to Camouflage changing its type, maybe? Not sure.
    That makes sense
    I'm baaa-aack!

Rapidash Banner was made by HGart12 on deviantART, otherwise known as RapidashRocks524 on here. In other words, I MADE IT. PM me if you want me to make you a banner

Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam? They can learn fire punch and ice punch, they're weak to thief, Kadabra has a star on it's head and Alakazam's entire head is shaped like an upside-down star, and the last line could refer to teleport.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Face got it! It's Kadabra, and he got it on all points. ^.^

*hands over the staff of riddleship*
    This is one of them.

Oh duh... now that you say that....
    I'm baaa-aack!

Darn it, that was going to be my next guess. >.< Well done, Face.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Cool! Alright I've been working on a good riddle, I should be done soon xP
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I hope I get one soon... I made a riddle already... (although it's pretty obvious)
    I'm baaa-aack!

Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast