Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3614

Thread: Pokemon Riddle

Unless you try and be creative,
    I’m trapped for reasons vegetative.
    My talents are a rarity,
    Full of irregularity.
    I have one friend that’s like that too,
    And tries to hide it from your view.
    But then, as soon as life gets hard,
    All these hints you can disregard.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    My talents are a rarity,
    Full of irregularity.
    Wobbufet? or Smeargle? maybe Mawile?
    I'm baaa-aack!
    Rapidash Rocks! I will always think so!
    My deviantART: http://hgart12.deviantart.com/

Rapidash Banner was made by HGart12 on deviantART, otherwise known as RapidashRocks524 on here. In other words, I MADE IT. PM me if you want me to make you a banner

^ For future reference, you can only pick one Pokemon to guess, and you need to give a reason why.

For a stab in the dark: Torkoal. It's pretty slow, so that might be 'vegetative'. Its ability, White Smoke, is only shared by Heatmor as its Hidden ability.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Bonsly perhaps? It's vegetative as it tries to look like a plant. It's rare to have a rock-type look like a grass type, and irregular too. Only Sudowoodo shares this trait. When life gets hard, both reveal themselves, as rock types.

Spiritomb. It's trapped in a tower until released through creative means (underground conversations), and shares its Dark/Ghost type (and lack of weaknesses) with Sableye but when life gets hard (Fairy type) it no longer has that distinction. Also maybe the "hiding" part of Sableye is that it lives in caves?
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Disregarding RapidashRocks, these are all great guesses, but all wrong so far. 2 more for a hint.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Alright then, Combee. Again, ability is only shared by Teddiursa as a Hidden Ability. However, it doesn't keep the ability when it becomes Vespiquen, so it's disregarded.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Kecleon? In order to find it and stop it from being in a vegetative state, you need to be creative and use the Devon Scope on what appears to be blank space. Its talents (changing types upon move usage) are very uncommon and erratic. The friend in question is the Froakie line, who has Protean as well but only changes type when it's caught in the Friend Safari. When things get hard and it's discovered, Kecleon's abilities can be taken advantage of. Alternatively, when its friend gets down to low HP, it potentially makes more use out of Torrent than Protean.

If I'm wrong, tell me if the talents refer to semi-exclusive abilities. I think that's what it is.
    Last edited by The Imposter; 16th March 2014 at 11:42 PM.

Along similar lines to The Imposter-Greninja.
    Kecleon is the one who hides itself both in the very tall grass and through it being a chameleon. Greninja and its evolution line are the ones you need to get creative on by finding friends and using the friend safari. Idk what "life gets hard" means in this situation.
    AS ?

Nope. First hint: The riddle does not reference any abilities.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

My talents are a rarity,
    Full of irregularity.
    Since ponyta dude never justified his guess, I'm stealing Smeargle. His rare talents refer to him being able to paint, and he can also learn any move in the game via sketch. Irregularity could refer to him being unpredictable with his move pool. Mew is also similar to this as she is able to learn every move in the game. She likes to hide from humans quite often as well.

Or Mew itself in its ability to learn Transform along with Ditto (and technically Smeargle but not by level up)? Its also very difficult to get Mew. Ditto hides from view by transforming or by showing up mostly in hidden places such as the basement of Cinnabar Mansion and the Pokemon Village and Great Chasm. Life gets hard idk. Maybe Mewtwo?
    AS ?

Hmm... The second line could be interpreted a few ways. It could mean that it is in a vegetative state, or it could mean that it is being trapped by vegetation. The first interpretation seems doubtful, so I'm going to assume that it's the second one. That makes me think of Ingrain, a grass type move that prevents you from switching.

I'm going to guess lileep. It knows ingrain, and is otherwise rather stationary. The friend in question would be corsola, who shares the distinctions of being rock typed, in the water 3 egg group, and knowing ingrain. It hides it from sight by only getting ingrain via breeding. Te last lines confuse me, however. I'm assuming that means that when the Pokemon in question gets low on health, the talents it has are gone. That doesn't exactly apply to lileep, though...

That's awfully convoluted Imposter but maybe it is that obscure.
    Vegetative could also potentially refer to the environment in which it lives (maybe a jungle or forest)
    Celebi shares time powers with Dialga and lives in a forest but I doubt thats it...
    AS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Since ponyta dude never justified his guess, I'm stealing Smeargle. His rare talents refer to him being able to paint, and he can also learn any move in the game via sketch. Irregularity could refer to him being unpredictable with his move pool. Mew is also similar to this as she is able to learn every move in the game. She likes to hide from humans quite often as well.
    OKAY for one, I AM A GIRL! NOT A DUDE! For another IT'S RAPIDASH!

And my reason for Wobbufet is that it hides its tail

Reason for Smeargle is that smeargle is a painter, which has something to do with creativity
    I'm baaa-aack!

Rapidash Banner was made by HGart12 on deviantART, otherwise known as RapidashRocks524 on here. In other words, I MADE IT. PM me if you want me to make you a banner

You still can't guess more than one Pokemon at a time, but I'll allow your Wobbuffet guess since Smeargle was already guessed. Wobbuffet is incorrect, as are the rest of the guesses.

Next hint: The word "hide" works in this riddle in more than one way.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I'll try Archen/Archeops.

I’m trapped for reasons vegetative. - Must be restored from a fossil
    My talents are a rarity,
    Full of irregularity. - Has extremely high stats and a rare type combination, but "irregular" could refer to its Defeatist ability
    I have one friend that’s like that too, - Maybe Slaking or some other Pokemon that has a crippling ability?
    And tries to hide it from your view. - Not sure
    But then, as soon as life gets hard, - Defeatist activates once its health drops below half

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Tangela/Tangrowth?

Vegetative and trapped could refer to him being behind vines, making it so that you can only see his face. He's a great physical wall, and the irregularity could refer to his lopsided stats.

I'm just going out on a limb that if this isn't right, Tangela/Tangrowth could be the friend since he hides behind his vines.

Both incorrect. One more and I'll give another hint. (I'll start giving hints every 3 guesses)
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Im gonna throw a random guess out there and say Cherrim, it changes into the flower form when the sun shines bright which would explain the irregularity and the rarity

Mawile?

Unless you try and be creative, - Uh...
    I’m trapped for reasons vegetative. - ....
    My talents are a rarity, - Aren't they rare to find?
    Full of irregularity. - It has a giant mouth on its head. That's pretty irregular
    I have one friend that’s like that too, - It could either refer to the mouth or another Mawile
    And tries to hide it from your view. - Maybe Mawile hides its giant mouth? I don't think it does
    But then, as soon as life gets hard, - When it has to battle
    All these hints you can disregard. - It uses its mouth
    I'm baaa-aack!

Unless you try and be creative, (one usable moveset)
    I’m trapped for reasons vegetative.(ingrain)
    My talents are a rarity, (not good in battle)
    Full of irregularity.(acupressure?)
    I have one friend that’s like that too,(could refer to cacturne, the only other cactus poke)
    And tries to hide it from your view.(sand veil and a cactuses tough skin/ hide)
    But then, as soon as life gets hard,(when there is not enough water)
    All these hints you can disregard(becomes active).
    I'm going with maractus....but carnivine seems plausible too...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Nope. The "trapped" part has nothing to do with a move.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

ehm, Dugtrio

Arena Trap, a Poke with 3 heads arguing maybe, like Dodrio? Fertile soil left by it, etc
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Lileep or Cradilly?

Unless you try and be creative, - Release it from its fossil
    I’m trapped for reasons vegetative. - It comes from the Root Fossil
    My talents are a rarity, - Fossils are hard to find?
    Full of irregularity. - Again with the fossils being hard to find
    I have one friend that’s like that too, - Other fossil Pokemon
    And tries to hide it from your view. - You don't see the Pokemon inside the fossil
    But then, as soon as life gets hard, - When it has to battle
    All these hints you can disregard. - ...

Oops, someone already guessed that...
    Last edited by RapidashRocks524; 17th March 2014 at 11:43 PM.
    I'm baaa-aack!

Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast