Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3606

Thread: Pokemon Riddle

Face correctly guessed clefairy. Kudos for cecil for correctly interpreting the sixth line.

Houston, Houston, we have a problem. Houston refers to Whitney Houston as well as the moon mission; Whitney owns a clefairy
    Communication’s failing. Should I repeat myself? Whitney's clefairy has doubleslap, which is a repeated strike
    Please repeat yourself again. As Cloneblazer figured out, this refers to encore, another move of Whitney's clefairy
    Did I hear right? I’ll repeat what you said back to you. Refers to mimic, which repeats the opponent's move, another move of Whitney's clefairy
    Systems steady. Refers to the fourth move, metronome; a metronome is meant to keep steady time
    Do not fear. I am confident that I can do anything. Metronome causes any attack
    Nothing stands in our way. The Plain Badge allows obstacles to be moved out of ones' way
    Our destination is not new. Because clefairy's from the moon
    My companion fully cleared this terrain. The companion is miltank, a reference to the nursery rhyme line, "The cow jumped over the moon"
    Worry not, Houston.
    I have been here before. Again, because clefairy is from the moon

*returns the Riddle ball to Freaky Face*
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

That one was pretty easy for you Octoboy...

*awaits Face's riddle that will take forever to solve*

Alright guys, I promise this is easier than the last one.

I got much better after 10,
    And then 100 yet again.
    But 101 brought new stuff, dude.
    And now, ol’ Charlie left me screwed.
    Among the dead, I’m right at home
    Where my new 110 friends now roam.
    But after it’s all said and done,
    You still can find me back at 1.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff

101 makes me think gen 6, which brought the fairy type. Since many Pokemon got retyped to fairy, thatts what the 110 friends could refer too. Also both are from gen 1, which is what the last line refers to.

Nope. Keep guessing
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Eh, it might be binary number, where 10 = 2, 100 = 4, 101 = 5, 110 = 6 and 1 = 1.

So, I don't know. Aerodactyl?

Not Aerodactyl.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Its gotta be gen 1, thanks to the last line. If its not, then its seriously throwing me off.

Anyways, I believe the 100 line is referring to Johto somehow, and 10 years may be ten years after gen 1, which was Diamond and Pearl. That brought Scizor Bullet Punch, which allowed him to become much better competitively, so Ill go Scyther

Number 101 makes me think of the 101 Dalmatiers, so I am going to guess Lillipup
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Oh! I'm going to take a page from cecil and assume that it's binary, and that each binary means different generation of pokemon!
    So...
    1 for first gen (Kanto)
    10 is 2 for 2nd gen (Johto)
    100 is 4 for 4th gen (Sinnoh)
    101 is 5 for 5th gen (Unova)
    and 110 is 6, which is 6th gen (Kalos)

And since the dead could mean ghost types, I'll go with Gengar.
    ^ EDIT: I change my mind. Not Gengar; I just reanalyzed the riddle.

I realized that the dead could mean being around ghost pokemon. The line below may also mean that it's from the 6th gen or just in the 6th gen game (which then includes Gastly, Sableye, and other ghost types in said game). It's also a pokemon from the 1st gen.

It's a pokemon that got better during the 2nd and 4th gen, but it got nerfed in 5th gen. And...that's it. -~-;;;

Still, I'm more than positive it's no longer Gengar, since it's still pretty good in meta-game, so maybe it's lower form - Haunter.
    Last edited by Tundra_Wolfmane; 30th March 2014 at 4:04 PM.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Nope, neither of those.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Since people are going with Binary, Ill go Snorlax. He got better in Gen 2, and Gen 6 Brought the Assault Vest, which is utilized by a bunch of Pokemon (such as Conkeldurr or Metagross)

Is it Eevee?
    Game: X
    FC: 0344-9580-2858
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, and Spiritomb

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE SHOP!
    The Harken Pokemon and Service Shop

Quote Originally Posted by KenKong View Post
    Is it Eevee?
    Your guess is good, but you have to justify it, otherwise it will be ignored and people will steal it. (possibly)

Is it maybe Magneton?

I got much better after 10 - Gained the Steel-type in Gen 2
    And then 100 yet again. - Gained an evolution in Gen 4
    But 101 brought new stuff, dude. - Maybe referring to how its weaknesses (Fire, Fighting, Ground) got better as a type in Gen 5?
    And now, ol’ Charlie left me screwed.
    Among the dead, I’m right at home
    Where my new 110 friends now roam. - Found in the Lost Hotel in Gen 6, along with Litwick and Rotom
    But after it’s all said and done,
    You still can find me back at 1. - Introduced in Gen 1

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Explanation for choosing Eevee
    I got much better after 10 - Everyone is going with binary and in gen two we get Umbreon and Espeon
    And then 100 yet again. - In Gen 4 we get Leafeon and Glaceon. (if im thinking right there is no new eeveelutions in gen 3)
    But 101 brought new stuff, dude. - there were no new eeveelutions but dream world brought HA abilities which made HA Vaporeon and Espeon staple to some teams
    And now, ol’ Charlie left me screwed. - i think this is referring to the weather debuff (really hurts hydration veporeon)
    Among the dead, I’m right at home - Normal types aren't affected by ghost types
    Where my new 110 friends now roam. - Gen 6 brought Slyveon
    But after it’s all said and done, - don't think this has meaning
    You still can find me back at 1. - Eevee is in gen 1
    Game: X
    FC: 0344-9580-2858
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, and Spiritomb

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE SHOP!
    The Harken Pokemon and Service Shop

Nope. One of the numbers in the riddle refers to the Pokemon's level. The rest refer to something else.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Ehm, maybe Regigigas. 1 could refer to it being found on level in in Platinum, and I believed it has dropped a tier because I see it in random battles often lately
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

This is almost certainly wrong, but I'll take a stab at Shedinja. "Ol' Charlie" could refer to Charles Darwin, leading founder of the theory of evolution. This seems to imply a Pokemon that got screwed over by evolution, and is now among the dead. The last line could be mentioning Shedinja's one hit point.
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

Togepi?

Its always found at level 1, since you can only obtain it from an egg. Evolves into Togetic in gen two, and Again to Togekiss in gen 4. Git a type change to fairy too.

Incorrect, but a lot of you are on the right track. The word "dude" may help you figure out what the new "stuff" is in the same line. Really, it's just one new thing.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I am going a different way by using the wonderful 151 first gen Pokemon
    10 = Caterpie
    100 = Voltorb
    101 = Electrode
    110 = Weezing

in the first gen, Bug and Poison were super effective on each other. It was good against Voltorb, until Electrode became the most speedy Pokemon in the game, resulting in a high Self Destruct critical hit rate. And Weezing might be its counterpart. House might refer to Pokemon Mansion, and thats about it. I am going to guess one of the few Poison types I hate:

Muk
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

I'm thinking that the third line means that Gen. V brought a Pokemon that is male-only, and could feasibly be an evolution to the Pokemon in question.

I don't know how the numbers pertain to anything here, but I'm just going to guess Tauros. The "stuff" here is Bouffalant, who could really be an evolution to Tauros. I think it's male-only, but if it isn't Tauros is, explaining the "dude" part. And maybe there's 110 other Pokemon that can't breed? Again, IDK about the rest of the numbers.
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

Idk Machop/Machoke/Machamp?

Gen V brought the Timburr line, which is seen as a parallel to the Machop line, and they're primarily Male. Machop line was introduced in Gen 1, too.

It's a wild guess, but Blissey? Gen V brought Eviolite which makes Chansey bulkier.

Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast