Page 44 of 145 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3614

Thread: Pokemon Riddle

Hmm, Is it Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff? Wiggs is also from PMD2, and can put you to sleep

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Tirtouga/Carracosta?
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

"Stop. Go. slow Down
    You are now blank" make me think of a hypnotist

then the following verses might be the trance

thus I am saying Drowzee/Hypno

Is it Suicune? The chorus could refer to the fact that in Crystal/HG/SS, it stays in one place, then runs away, and you need to find it again. The cursed sand, and/or the flames and stones, could refer to the bottom of the Burned Tower, where the trio waits until you approach them.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Sigilyph or the Sandile line?

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosion View Post
    Sigilyph or the Sandile line?
    You can't guess more than one at a time unless they're from the same evolution line.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

I see some really good guesses and some very creative interpretations, but no one's gotten it yet. Several of you are on the right track, though, and a few came awfully close!

It has to be Chandelure.

Is it Elgyem/Beheeyem? They can manipulate memory, plus they have red, yellow, and green lights on their hands, just like traffic lights (stop, go, slow down). Also, it first appeared in the desert, but Elgyem are now found in Celestic Tower (fog/mist?) Not really sure about the fire and stone part though. Maybe talking about Litwick?
    Last edited by {(•)___(•)}; 28th July 2012 at 7:15 AM.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Bingo! {(•)___(•)} got it. The answer is indeed Beheeyem.

Stop. Go. Slow down. - The three (traffic) lights on its hands (more specifically, the ones on its right hand listed in clockwise order)
    You are now blank. - Can manipulate memory

No more, no more of this [ac]cursed sand. - First "appeared" in Desert Resort, but moved away
    I shall make my home in the fog and mist. - Both Elgyem and Beheeyem relocated to foggy/misty places - Celestial Tower and Route 14.
    But while he'll be safe among the flames and stones, - Referring to Elgyem, flames meaning the Litwicks and stones meaning the tombstones. "Safe" as in no Dark-type Pokemon
    I will not stay long. - Disappeared from Route 14 in B2/W2 (presumably due to the presence of Absol) and thus you can no longer find wild Beheeyem

Stop. Go. Slow down.
    You are now blank.

Repetition of "chorus" because I thought it's a bit short.

Your turn, {(•)___(•)}!

Cool, I got one.

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance,
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance.
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see,
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me.
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent,
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent.
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller,
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller.
    Who am I?
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Is it Persian?

Nope. And please, no chocolate
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Hoothoot/Noctowl?

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance, (Normal is their primary type)
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance. (Might refer to Flying as their secondary type, idk)
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see, (No idea)
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me. (Nope, no idea)
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent, (Still don't know)
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent. (Might refer to Insomnia?)
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller, (Tiny wings on Hoothoot)
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller. (I'm horrible at analyzing things)
    Who am I?

it's not chocolate. never has been.

Is it Meloetta(Pirouette forme)?

Is it Linoone? It's a run-of-the-mill Normal, but ith Belly Drum and STAB ExtremeSpeed, it's actually a threat.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Mmmm thinking of Chatot tbh, mainly because of the fact that it's an in-game trade (the voice of the vocal trades places with me), it's a part normal-type (first line) and there are heaps of words relating to sound. that is, if the answer's not meloetta-p

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Mmmm thinking of Chatot tbh, mainly because of the fact that it's an in-game trade (the voice of the vocal trades places with me), it's a part normal-type (first line) and there are heaps of words relating to sound. that is, if the answer's not meloetta-p
    Wait, there's an in-game trade for Chatot? Dang, I shoulda known. Well, if not, then I'll guess Whismur-Loudred-Exploud.

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance,(normal typed)
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance.(Though Whismur is near silent, Loudred and Exploud flip that upside down)
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see,(People who are loud generally wouldn't like Whismur)
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me.(Maybe their voice seems quiet in comparison to Loudred)
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent,(not sure)
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent.(again, not sure)
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller,(In-game Braille in RSE)
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller.(I don't think it has eyes, so it can't see)
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 28th July 2012 at 3:35 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

It's Whismur.

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance, (It's normal type)
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance. (Whismur is very quiet, but given the chance of evolving, it becomes very loud)
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see, (Something about the loudness)
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me. (Something else about the loudness)
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent, (Dunno. I think this was just made to rhyme)
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent. (Pretty sure their ability is Insomnia (Edit: Can't be woken up with noise))
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller, (The first game it's found in has on-screen braille)
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller. (It has pucker-in eyes, so can't see what it's writing too well)
    Who am I?

it seems like chandelure but, someone already did that soooo........Zekrom? and give us a hint

Look at meh trainer card (from gpxplus.com) note:I did not pick them cuz they are cute. I have cuz they are my team pokemon for gpxpus

Mewtwo, killing machine! he's late-ish,that's all am i close? second guess is mew

Look at meh trainer card (from gpxplus.com) note:I did not pick them cuz they are cute. I have cuz they are my team pokemon for gpxpus

Whismur honestly seems like the answer here. I'd add on that the vocal one hating it could be due to the fact that being vocal won't do a damn thing to it because of its ability.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

All wrong. Keep trying!
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Is it Murkrow/Honchkrow?

I'm not answering chocolate guesses. It takes the fun out of the game.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Page 44 of 145 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast