Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 3606

Thread: Pokemon Riddle

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Is it Elgyem/Beheeyem? They can manipulate memory, plus they have red, yellow, and green lights on their hands, just like traffic lights (stop, go, slow down). Also, it first appeared in the desert, but Elgyem are now found in Celestic Tower (fog/mist?) Not really sure about the fire and stone part though. Maybe talking about Litwick?
    Funny... You just guessed both the Elgyem line and Litwick but criticized me for gueesing two at a time. >.>

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Is it one of the Jigglypuff line?

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance,- Wiggs a Rabbit, so durr
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance.- Has some Value
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see,- Jigglypuff's main move is Sing, and pokemon with Sound Proof like Whismur, are immune
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me.- A quote to the show?
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent, - In the Anime, they had to convince Jigglypuff to sing
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent.- It's main move is sing, so no hurr durr
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller, - Filler?
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller. - The Drawings it does on people's faces might have mispelled words?
    Who am I?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

(About Murkrow)

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance,
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance. (It gained an evolution Gen 4 thus making it not average anymore)(Dusk Stone is controlled by player)
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see, (Misdreavus) (Perish Song)
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me. (It learns Perish Song) (Version exclusives)
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent, (attracted to shiny objects)
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent. (Insomnia or some dumb shit)
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller, (...)
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller. (...)
    Who am I?

I already said it's not fucking chocolate. I've never randomly guessed and I never will, just take my word for it already and stop making everyone write these stupid walls of text (many riddlers probably don't even read).

If I really wanted to I could just make up stuff for every line and still make chocolate guesses.

It's stupid. And annoying. And stupid. And unnecessary. And I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosion View Post
    Funny... You just guessed both the Elgyem line and Litwick but criticized me for gueesing two at a time. >.>
    He guessed the Elgyem line, not Litwick. He only thought the fire and stone part was referring to Litwick.

Before I answer this, could you clarify me on what/who Lunesta is?

^^ Yeah I have no idea WTF is Lunesta? And Litwick counted as a guess he didn't have to put it there if it wasn't a guess.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

^^ Yeah I have no idea WTF is Lunesta? And Litwick counted as a guess he didn't have to put it there if it wasn't a guess.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lunesta

Loudred or Exploud?

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lunesta

Loudred or Exploud?
    Hmm... I wonder why I'm still skeptical about what Lunesta is? -_- It makes no sense. Oh, and AWESOME using lmgtfy.com!

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Yeah, I think it could be Murkrow. I'll go with Honchkrow, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by pupintheturd View Post
    I already said it's not fucking chocolate. I've never randomly guessed and I never will, just take my word for it already and stop making everyone write these stupid walls of text (many riddlers probably don't even read).

If I really wanted to I could just make up stuff for every line and still make chocolate guesses.

It's stupid. And annoying. And stupid. And unnecessary. And I don't like it.
    You don't need to type a whole wall of text. It's just more interesting to see where people get their answers from, plus it could help other people figure out some parts of it as well. Look at the guesses I have made. I don't usually copy and paste the whole riddle; I just type a sentence or two about a few ways that my guess could fit. Also, when you get the right answer, people will be more impressed if they know the individual details you figured out. If it's really that big of a deal to you, then fine, do whatever you want.

And Litwick counted as a guess he didn't have to put it there if it wasn't a guess.
    This is the most ridiculous accusation I have ever heard. I was not guessing that Litwick was the answer to the riddle. There was a line in the riddle about fire and stones, and I knew Celestial Tower had Litwick in it, so I said that that specific line of the riddle could be referring to Litwick. That was part of my evidence to support my guess, not the guess itself. And I'm not the one making the rules, so don't get mad at me for clarifying that you're not supposed to guess two at a time if they're from different families.

Oh, and by the way, you're all still wrong, so I'll give a hint.

Hint #1: There aren't any lines that are just filler. Every line is significant.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

I may seem very run-of-the-mill at first glance,(there are 27+ of them)
    But I will prove you wrong, if you give me the chance.
    (hidden power)
    The vocal one hates me, but sometimes, you’ll see,
    (entei movie)
    The voice of the vocal trades places with me.
    ( they moved about or something can't remember)
    If you want me to be yours, then you’ll need one cent,
    (special key)
    But compared to Lunesta, it’s very well spent.
    ( 'Z' drug)
    I cannot read Braille like Ms. Helen Keller,
    (caves)
    And please proofread this. I’m a terrible speller.
    (lettering)
    Who am I?
    Unown

Wait a minute... Z drug?

In that case, I guess PorygonZ, because you need coins for the slot machines for a porygon, and it's a normal type (run of the mill), but at the same time, quirky and abnormal. It lacks fingers, and its name is a corruption of polygon. I don't know about the vocal part though.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Regigigas?

I think that the last line is telling us that one word in the puzzle is mispelled, on purpose? Im going with Larvesta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    I think that the last line is telling us that one word in the puzzle is mispelled, on purpose? Im going with Larvesta.
    I love the irony that you misspelled "misspelled."

And no, still no right answers. I'll give another hint next time.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

I'll go with Vigoroth. Lunesta is apparently a drug used to treat insomnia, and Vigoroth can't sit still, pretty much. It also learns Uproar. It's a Normal-type (run of the mill) but if you give it a chance it evolves to Slaking, the immensely powerful (but lazy) Pokemon. jkhkjhksjadf idk

Um... Clefairy family?

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Murkrow family?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    Murkrow family?
    Already guessed.

Nope. Here's another hint.

Hint #2: The last line refers to the riddle itself, not the Pokemon.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Hint #2: The last line refers to the riddle itself, not the Pokemon.
    That's not very helpful. The Pokémon is hardly going to be a terrible speller.

Well, people were guessing Unown cause of the letters, and Jigglypuff cause it writes on people's faces.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Eevee, because its a normal type but given the chance it can evolve into one of seven Pokemon. You can buy it from the game corner in HG/SS, and the spelling part is that eve is a word, and when I do spellcheck since I'm using my iPod in Eevee's place it says eve
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Loudred family?

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Still no right answers.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Cluuuuuuuueee please.

Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast