Page 76 of 145 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3609

Thread: Pokemon Riddle

Whirlpiede? It spins pretty much when it uses Steamroller

It's not Bronzong or Whirlipede.

Guesses so far: Starmie, Forretress, Zapdos, Claydol, Excadrill, Bronzong, Whirlipede

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Oh, I got it. Miltank. Whitney's Miltank knows rollout and it's super hard to beat, and the shiny square is referring to the Plain badge. Also I'm pretty sure you purposely used the word "utterly" cause it sounds like "udder."
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Oh, I got it. Miltank. Whitney's Miltank knows rollout and it's super hard to beat, and the shiny square is referring to the Plain badge. Also I'm pretty sure you purposely used the word "utterly" cause it sounds like "udder."
    You got it spot on ;D

It is Miltank
    My spin is a powerful thing Refers to Miltank's rollout. It tends to completely destroy teams
    it makes me move (at least part) At least part refers to the word "move" a part of move is mo, or moo
    It's almost utterly imposible to beat me It is something really hard to beat, and utterly does refer to udder
    Fight me if you must
    It's the only way to clear your path Sudowoodo blocks your way until you beat Whitney
    As I posses the shiny square The Plain badge

Good job, {(•)___(•)}! ;D

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Okay, here's a toughie.

No matter how hard I crush my enemies,
    They always seem to walk away unharmed.
    When I am with the older ones,
    My only friend outshines me.
    Sometimes I get so mad at myself.
    Am I destined for this life?
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Regigigas. Learns the move Crush Grip, but if an enemy is at low health it does little (so they'd survive as the battle went on), and Slow Start cuts Attack making it also useless. The older ones are the three other Regis, who are perceived as more useful as they lack the ability. The close friend may be a reference to the Dream World, as the three other Regis get new abilities but Regigigas cannot get rid of its own, harmful one.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Hmm... Magikarp? The "only friend" could be Feebas, who it technically better than Magikarp, and a lot of the time its only move is Splash. I have no clue about who the "older ones" are though.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Good guesses, but nope keep trying.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

First thing that came to my mind was Dusknoir. It can learn Stomp, hence the "crushing," but being a Ghost-type, it probably wouldn't have much of an effect (not to mention that it doesn't even have any legs). The "older ones" could refer to Duskull and Dusclops, who were introduced a generation earlier; they could also "outshine" Dusknoir because they have access to Eviolite. The final two lines could be kind of an ironic remark about how Dusknoir is not living, but still takes in lost spirits and guides them back to the living realm.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

No, not Dusknoir either.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

My guess would be Shuckle. It learns both Wrap and Constrict, but does little due to its bad attack. The older one could refer to Steelix, who has better attacking stats. It's only friend, Armaldo, which shares it typing, has better attack.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Lanturn's guess seems to fit. The "older ones" could even just refer to prehistoric pokémon in that case.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Nope. One more and I'll give a hint.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Blissey

No matter how hard I crush my enemies, It has plenty of attacks. Egg Bomb, Dynamicpunch etc. But they hardly do any damage

They always seem to walk away unharmed. Yeah, like I said.

When I am with the older ones, Chansey was introduced before Blissey

My only friend outshines me. Chansey has better defences than Blissey

if I am incorrect, please tell whether or not I was close and which line I guessed right

I'm guessing myself, because I Crush Everything.

Just joking. Still, I wonder if Raymond got it right. Maybe we could make better guesses if we had a hint. I'm stumped right now.

Nope. Okay, here's a hint. The "only friend" is not in the same evolution line as the subject, and in fact, they're not even the same type. But they do have other things in common.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Okay, here's a toughie.

No matter how hard I crush my enemies, Crush Claw
    They always seem to walk away unharmed. False Swipe / Present
    When I am with the older ones, evolutions can be caught here too… / ?
    My only friend outshines me. fire pokemon can be caught in the same area / the reindeer pokemon, rudolph nose
    Sometimes I get so mad at myself. Frustration / ?
    Am I destined for this life?Destiny Bond / ref to christmas thing…
    I doubt it but delibird… probably not though because I remember it being done before with similar wording…

Nope. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Delibird was the answer to my last riddle haha
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Is it Seviper?

No matter how hard I crush my enemies In the anime, Jessie would often command it to use Wrap
    They always seem to walk away unharmed Kind of self explanatory really...
    When I am with the older ones Wobbuffet and Dustox?
    My only friend outshines me For a little while, Jessie only had Wobbuffet and Seviper after she released Dustox, Wobbuffet literally glows when using counter or mirror coat, and it blocks attacks, outshining it when used in battle
    Sometimes I get so mad at myself
    Am I destined for this life? No one likes losing all the time
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Kind of wish I could think of something, but nothing is ringing any bells here. The first two lines sound like some kind of crippling ability, but I can't think of any ability that does anything like that, which is making me suspect it might be one of those ones I don't know of. And if it's not an ability, it sounds like something that would apply to any wild pokémon; no damage done to a trained pokémon no matter how hard is ever permanent.

I'll have to see if anyone else gets closer with guesses, or at least wait for hints or something. It might be easier if I knew whether "crush" was actually a key word or just generically meant "overpower".

Is it Mawile?

No matter how hard I crush my enemies, Moves, plus pokemon falling for it.
    They always seem to walk away unharmed. not good at battles
    When I am with the older ones, evolutions can be caught here too… It causes Lombre to evolve in the Anime.
    My only friend outshines me. Sableye, it has no weakness
    Sometimes I get so mad at myself. ?
    Am I destined for this life? ?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Graveler? Wild guess. ._____.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Camerupt?

The older friends could be Sharpedo, who was used by team Aqua, while Camerupt was by Team Magma. Technically Sharpedo is better than Camerupt, because of Speed Boost. Camerupt also has Anger Point, relating to the "mad at myself" line.

Also, i think we need a hint.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

This isn't a month old yet, so bumping just in case Face feels like giving any hints.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot I had a riddle in this thread. Thanks for reminding me, Octoboy.

Still no correct guesses so far, so I'll give another hint.

The word "outshines" does not refer to literal shining.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Page 76 of 145 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast