I remembered one! During the playthrough no two types can match on my team and I only allow myself one maybe two slow Pokemon.
I never have more than two female Pokemon in the same party.
Some days you just can't force a smile. :<
Oh, boy, where to start...
1. Any Pokémon that I form any kind of bond with gets a nickname. All Dittos are called Breedslave. All male Totodiles/Croconaws/Feraligatrs are Jackson, all females are Jackie.
2. Never choose Squirtle, Chikorita, or Piplup (nothing personal, fans of Squirtle, Chikorita, or Piplup.)
3. All nicknamed Pokémon must be within 5 levels of each other.
4. No Pokémon may be caotured and boxed forever until the party is filled. Members on rotation are allowed, but the first six Pokémon must be regularly used.
5. When capturing a Pokémon, I hold down B until the second wobble, and sometimes sync my breath to the beat of the music.
6. When fighting a Gym Leader on a DS-based game, not doing Light Yagami-esque gestures when KO'ing my opponents' Pokémon is inexcuseable.
7. In Mystery Dungeon, I must play as a starter, with Rule #2 in effect. Cubone is the sole exception.
8. In Mystery Dungeon, I am Thomas or Tom. My partner is Other Tom. The team name includes the PEBKAC acronym in some manner or form.
9. In Mystery Dungeon, either my partner or I must be a Totodile. If Totodile is unavailable, then Charmander may be substituted.
10. In the TCG game for GBC, I must start with Charmander & Friends.
11. I must never play Ranger on my own DS.
12. No matter the game, I am to buy as any Premier Balls as possible until I can buy Ultra Balls. My first catch should be attempted using only Premier Balls until I run out, or make the catch. This rule is ignored for Nuzlocke Runs.
13. During a Nuzlocke Run, I must roll a die to determine my starter. Assuming that Rule #2 would not be broken, I must accept the result.
14. Legendaries never get nicknames.
15. I must enact short-term self-imposed challenges postgame. Otherwise, I lose interest.
I think that's all.
Last edited by pokenutter; 20th September 2012 at 6:12 AM.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Journal- 29 chapters and counting!
Most Recent Chapter- Several weeks after they arrive at Star Peak, Chance alerts Team Jump to a Darkrai Shard in the area.
I use my bike whenever I can.And if I can't I run.I never walk in the game.
Omega - 1/1/13
I always like to ride or walk in the exact middle of a pathway :S
Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:
I always use my bike and hatch the eggs on route 3
This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
Spoiler:- DW Females:
FC: 1593 5500 2865
-sort my pc boxes by type, have one box for "team" pokemon and another box for legendary pokemon
-for the different "types" boxes I'll pick a background that matches that type (box for flying type pokemon will have the sky background)
-match the pokeball colors to the pokemon I catch
-nickname only my team pokemon with only japanese names
-always have a fire, flying, electric, water type in my team
-all team members must be within one level of each other (when one pokemon levels up I switch the lowest level pokemon in my party to the front until it levels up)
Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me
Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)
Spoiler:- My shiny card:
Not play it.
That's weird, no?
I need to start playing again....
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.
Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708
Let the cold take you...feel its power....
I always have to have a Water, Fire and Grass type on my main team.
I plan my team before a playthrough, and only ever use the six Pokemon I want to keep in battle.
I keep my playthrough team postgame.
Nuzlocke Ruby Run: 6 Badges, Heading To Lilycove City
My Team for the Ruby Remake:
-I Always arrange items by type (stones with stones, healing items with healing items, held items with held items, etc.)
-My party pokemon HAVE to be at the same level
-I go into DEEP thought for planning my pokemon before I do a run through of a game.
-This includes breeding to get specific moves.
-I only plan for four different pokemon if I am transferring to another game to start an adventure so I can get an HMslave and flyer.
-Never really buy any items for healing and such until JUST before the E4. That way I haz many money's.
-Pokemon centers > potions.
Masuda: 1004 eggs 452 eggs 1380 eggs 371 eggs 21 eggs (with skill link and aqua tail and a naive nature=]) 418 eggs
This might be odd but I absolutely have to have a male pokemon. The female sign really really irritates me. Unless it's a female only pokemon like Chansey or Miltank.
I could be hatching eggs for days for ivs, natures, the sorts and get the absolute most perfect couldn't be better pokemon!... except it's female soooo gotta try again
Hunting for this beast
Will Accept any trade.
I always hatch eggs on Skyarrow Bridge.
If I'm not using Fly, I'm on my bike.
I number and label every single box in the PC.
I don't use items unless I have at least two of them (with the exception of Master Balls).
I go around talking to everybody saying " do you have something for me? " or " Gimme Gimme.' I also go on the Skyarrow Bridge just to hear the *whooooosh* once you almost reach....the big city. ( i forgot what its called and I'm too lazy to look XD)
Your signature was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new.
Click to check out my DA for more cool stuff by me *^*
3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
Ask to check out some awesome PR videos! I like the that feature a lot XD:
FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle
Credit to ETH for the lovely zoroark
I don't have doubles of one type in my team. I have a Samurott, so I won't put any other water-types. I feel that doubles of one type can give you a dis-advantage but that's just me.
Since I've been playing Fire Red, I have always saved in the middle spot of the Pokéball on the floor on every game I have. It's a weird habit, but funny.
I like to nickname the PC Boxes and Pokémon that I like that really want a nickname.
I also like to collect female Pokémon.
Thank you skittlepup for the signature. xD
Law of Gaga: (RAH)˛ (AH)ł + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)˛ + OOH(LA)˛
I organize my shinies, keldeo, meloetta, genesect, and mew in my game so I can find who I'm looking for
Smeargl: White 2~ 2495 5855 5060
3DS XL FC for pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772
Fighting friend safari, has Meditite, Throh, and Tyrogue
My Brother's Friend Code for X 1263-6838-5177
Fighting friend safari, Meditite, Pancham, Hariyama
Self caught shinies on Y to date:
Golem Random Encounter NFT
Flygon My Brother's NFT
Charizard Friend Safari NFT
Frogadier Friend Safari gone
Luvdisc Chain Fishing Gave Away XD
Loudred Friend Safari Gone
Weepinbell Horde FT
pokehunngry.com check it out
Shiny XD Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot