Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent Sprites

Hybrid View

Default Decent Sprites

Give some fusion suggestions if you want. I prefer to fuse only two pokemon at a time and both around the same evolution stage.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 22nd June 2013 at 6:37 PM.

WoW!)
    Amazing works, and Venustoise returned!

Lubat, Tydragonitar, Venustoise and Cloypedo

You've done a good job at making these fusions. The only one I find moderately odd is Sharpedo/Cloyster. There is something about the new subject that seems off. Maybe the head being to big, or the shell being too small. I don't know, but keep up the good work.

The Sharpedo/Cloyster is indeed weird. The sharpedo is too big. This is a more serious attempt at it. I tried to simulate the colour for cloyster's head. Maybe I'll shrink the head a little bit more.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 25th July 2012 at 6:00 PM. Reason: Check first post

I think you've done a great job revisiting the sprite. Changing the colour help fix it, as well as taking the fin off. A quick question, though. The Cloyster sprite looks like one of the "motion" sprite from BW. Is it? I doubt it is, just some of the pixels look choppy, kinda like they do when the sprite moves in BW.

Yea, I think it is. Now that you've mentioned it, it does look kinda choppy.

Maybe try using the still sprite of Cloyster. It should turn out even better than the other one.

The still image doesn't work well with the angle. I just reconnected the dots. Updated image is up there.

You did the scratching well. I think you probably did the right thing. Rather than working with the angle, scratching the sprite so it doesn't look choppy was a good idea. Good work.

Awesome. I'm trying to make some more, but I don't have much ideas. Give me two monsters and I'll fix them up.

Well, how about trying to fuse... Cacturne and Terrakion? I know, odd two Pokemon, but I think you could pull off something pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    Well, how about trying to fuse... Cacturne and Terrakion? I know, odd two Pokemon, but I think you could pull off something pretty cool.
    Done. It looks like an abomination though. Check up.

volcorona-rhydon

pidgeot/tornadus therian?

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~

As far as fusions go, they are nice. The sprites you've used are odd together, but you pull them off nicely. A big example would be the Sharpedo/Cloyster. Though on the Dragonite/Tyranitar's tail, the curve gets a little choppy in the middle. The natural curve goes off a bit, but nothing that really deters from the sprite overall. Pretty nicely done work.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/zsu0rl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to the Enchanted Shop!

If these were real, I'd use em.

Try combining jirachi and victini while using the shiny jirachi's color palette. (That is going to look so weird!)

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Hero View Post
    pidgeot/tornadus therian?
    Base?

Quote Originally Posted by NgrDrew View Post
    volcorona-rhydon
    Base?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty Voltorb View Post
    As far as fusions go, they are nice. The sprites you've used are odd together, but you pull them off nicely. A big example would be the Sharpedo/Cloyster. Though on the Dragonite/Tyranitar's tail, the curve gets a little choppy in the middle. The natural curve goes off a bit, but nothing that really deters from the sprite overall. Pretty nicely done work.
    There's an extra black pixel. Good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    Try combining jirachi and victini while using the shiny jirachi's color palette. (That is going to look so weird!)
    Done. A lot more complicated than I thought.

I like it

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

May I ask what program you use?

When I do sprite fusions I use paint. I just started so I'm not too good at it.

But never mind me. These are really smooth. Sharcloyster is cool.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    May I ask what program you use?

When I do sprite fusions I use paint. I just started so I'm not too good at it.

But never mind me. These are really smooth. Sharcloyster is cool.
    Paint. My advice is that you should not be reliant on your secondary for parts. Scratch if you have to. Also, most of the times the colours would be off when transferred so you need to adjust your own colour to match, i.e. grabbing the lightest shade on cloyster's head and dumping it onto Sharpedo WILL NOT work.

Quote Originally Posted by NgrDrew View Post
    volcorona-rhydon
    Also, done. I have to say, it looks badass.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 26th July 2012 at 11:18 AM.

LOVE the Rhydon/Volcarona fusion. It goes together nicely and looks awesome!

The Venatoise definitely looks the best. Not sure why though.

I like the Volcorona and Rhydon fusion a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
    The Venatoise definitely looks the best. Not sure why though.
    I think it's because both monsters are aesthetically quite similar. So the feel of both Pokemon is intact.

Also updated. Check out the Mightyena/Machamp fusion on the original post. This one holds a special place in my heart as it was one of the earliest fusions I have ever done, and used in my first sprite comic back in 2005. This one has a lot less fur and the head was heavily edited from Machamp, instead of being a cut and paste job. Almost every single part of the Mightyena is scratched.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 30th July 2012 at 1:53 PM.

These aren't decent. They're WAY better than decent. They are...PERFECT. /stares at them forever
    Gosh, I can't get over how well executed they all are. You get the weirdest request but you end up making them look like things of beauty. /single tear
    Uhm, how about a fusion of Gardevoir and Drifblim, with Gardevoir as the base?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast