Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent Sprites

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLugia View Post
    These aren't decent. They're WAY better than decent. They are...PERFECT. /stares at them forever
    Gosh, I can't get over how well executed they all are. You get the weirdest request but you end up making them look like things of beauty. /single tear
    Uhm, how about a fusion of Gardevoir and Drifblim, with Gardevoir as the base?
    I almost challenged you to a splicing duel.

No, but seriously thanks for the compliment. I'll see what I can do with the fusion.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 6th August 2012 at 2:16 PM.

Thumbs up

I used to be on the forums alot, but then I lost hope for spriting, I havent seen sprites this good in awhile, especialy fusions, everything Ive seen has been so bad its not even funny, I just look for something new or well done, and I just shake my head in shame. I have been making pokemon sprite fusions and what I call UBeR sprites whitch are mixes of multiple sprites that make almost a whole new pokemon...since the 3rd generation, so Im rather experienced in this sort of thing, and you have earned my respect, you have renewed an old spriters faith in spriting once again...infact I created a new profile just to tell you this! keep up the good work and I will be watching your thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLugia View Post
    These aren't decent. They're WAY better than decent. They are...PERFECT. /stares at them forever
    Gosh, I can't get over how well executed they all are. You get the weirdest request but you end up making them look like things of beauty. /single tear
    Uhm, how about a fusion of Gardevoir and Drifblim, with Gardevoir as the base?
    Well, the roundness of the drifblim does not bode well with the skinniness of gardevoir, so it was either going to be a drifblim head on a gardevoir's body, or a gardevoir with drifblim's colours. The drifblim head which I scratched looks disturbing though. I tried my best.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackokami11 View Post
    I used to be on the forums alot, but then I lost hope for spriting, I havent seen sprites this good in awhile, especialy fusions, everything Ive seen has been so bad its not even funny, I just look for something new or well done, and I just shake my head in shame. I have been making pokemon sprite fusions and what I call UBeR sprites whitch are mixes of multiple sprites that make almost a whole new pokemon...since the 3rd generation, so Im rather experienced in this sort of thing, and you have earned my respect, you have renewed an old spriters faith in spriting once again...infact I created a new profile just to tell you this! keep up the good work and I will be watching your thread!
    Whoa, that was a little intense. But joking aside, thanks for the compliments.

Sokay, I hope the next one is a little easier.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 6th August 2012 at 6:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by extremegunner View Post
    I almost challenged you to a splicing duel.

No, but seriously thanks for the compliment. I'll see what I can do with the fusion.
    Aha, I somehow knew something was gonna happen with the way I typed my post xD But yea, they're awesome, you're awesome, end of story~

Well, the roundness of the drifblim does not bode well with the skinniness of gardevoir, so it was either going to be a drifblim head on a gardevoir's body, or a gardevoir with drifblim's colours. The drifblim head which I scratched looks disturbing though. I tried my best.

Enjoy.
    Mmm, I was trying to make a nice little challenge for you. It ended up looking great, though, I love how you fused their heads so that its both a Drifblim and a Gardevoir head xD And with a cute little scarf, too q:
    Great job, I love it ^^

One of my favorite fusions that I ever made is a exeggutar/Tentacruel mix, could you try that one?

One of my favorite fusions that I ever made is a exeggutar/Tentacruel mix, could you try that one?
    Interesting. Base?

Interesting. Base?
    I used exeggutaur as the base when I did mine, so... go with that! if you dont mind I will post mine when you are done for a comparison!
    \m/<(-_-)>\m/
    Rock On!

Spoiler:- Creds::

I used exeggutaur as the base when I did mine, so... go with that! if you dont mind I will post mine when you are done for a comparison!
    Done. To be frank, I was not particularly inspired by this fusion, so the end result doesn't make that much sense. Go ahead and post yours if you like.

Some ideas :

Persian+Altaria
    Furret+Misdreavus
    Lopunny+Armaldo
    Liepard+Beartic
    Scolipede+Serperior

Thumbs up

Done. To be frank, I was not particularly inspired by this fusion, so the end result doesn't make that much sense. Go ahead and post yours if you like.

Truth be told, its not the best idea for a fusion, I think i just like i so much becuase it was the first sprite I ever did that turned out well! this actualy a remake I did awhile back, but I'm rather happy with it...

as for yours, its not bad! I give you props for the palm leaves, I remember that being the hardest part to do when I did mine. Yours is humorous with a creative edge. good job!

Quote Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
    Some ideas :

Persian+Altaria
    Furret+Misdreavus
    Lopunny+Armaldo
    Liepard+Beartic
    Scolipede+Serperior
    I would actualy like to see the Scolipede+Serperior fusion myself... Persian+Altaria would be cool too! I would do those first.
    \m/<(-_-)>\m/
    Rock On!

Updated with Persian/Altaria.

They're pretty cool,(: I do sprites too & don't get how to upload it w/out the white..

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

People use photoshop and magic wand out the white. I don't have Ps on this com though.

Awesome! I like it a lot! XD

Edit:

A good free alternative to photo shop is http://www.sumo.fm/#create

Quote Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
    Awesome! I like it a lot! XD

Edit:

A good free alternative to photo shop is http://www.sumo.fm/#create
    Hey, this is great. I'm gonna update the sprites.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 9th August 2012 at 1:42 PM.

Hey, this is great. I'm gonna update the sprites.
    Cool. They look way better now without the white. The Cloister/Sharpedo one still scares me though, lol.

Looking good *gives thumbs up*!

Oh and they look much better without the white!
    \m/<(-_-)>\m/
    Rock On!

I came across the DPPt T-tar sprite and decided to edit the dragonite/tyranitar mix quite a bit and made it a little more intimidating. Tell me what you think.

I came across the DPPt T-tar sprite and decided to edit the dragonite/tyranitar mix quite a bit and made it a little more intimidating. Tell me what you think.
    definitely looks more smooth, and yes definitely more intimidating!
    \m/<(-_-)>\m/
    Rock On!

I like it a lot better now too.

Update with Liepard/Beartic. I went the easy way and use Beartic as base.

The one thing that kind of stands out is the ice beard. You should color it a very light purple, that makes it flow well with the rest of the sprite IMO. Other from that, great job!

Purple ice is forcing the fusion a little. I might add a fur beard or something.
    Last edited by extremegunner; 11th August 2012 at 2:30 PM.

It's not bad, but it looks odd lol. Beartic is pretty hard to fuse with, because of all the corners,edges, and odd angles, but it still looks good anyways.
    Last edited by Blackokami11; 11th August 2012 at 9:38 PM.
    \m/<(-_-)>\m/
    Rock On!

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    The one thing that kind of stands out is the ice beard. You should color it a very light purple, that makes it flow well with the rest of the sprite IMO. Other from that, great job!
    I agree, it doesn't look very natural. But making it purple wouldn't be a good idea, either, imo. The fur beard would be the best way to go.
    And I see you've decided to give them transparent backgrounds. Very nice! They look really good that way c:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast