Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking Bad

The wait is gonna suck, but I don't think it'll be a full year. Filming apparently starts in November, so the second half of S5 will probably start around spring of next year.

I just finished the first season of the show on Netflix. Definitely a great show, but I heard that the first few episodes for season 5 have been incredible.

Un0va your going to get blown away, my man. There are a couple slow episodes but keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    The wait is gonna suck, but I don't think it'll be a full year. Filming apparently starts in November, so the second half of S5 will probably start around spring of next year.
    I thought they were going to release them during summer like they did with these episodes, but I wouldn't mind for spring. :P
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

One of the Best shows on Television. I watch and have purchased Sons of Anarchy, and Game of Thrones, but Breaking Bad is my favorite. Can't wait for the final 8 episodes, anticipation is killing me, but I'm watching old seasons and waiting on the two other seasons to start again.

Summer 2013 cannot come soon enough.
    " Power isn't just about going forward, it's about not letting anything hold you back "

I got really into it about a month ago. I was watching it on Netflix. I finished season 2, and I haven't gotten back around to it yet.

Walter is such a badass. xD He's like: got cancer? Cook meth.

Started watching in November 2012, finished all 5 seasons in less than a month. It's one of my all-time favorite shows. I'm very excited for the final 8!

I don't know why I didn't notice this til now...
    Anyways, I'm a huuuuge Breaking Bad fan and extremely knowledgeable about the show and the mentality/motive behind every character's decision so if anybody has any questions, I'd love to answer them!

The next Breaking Bad episodes is what I'm looking forward to the most this year, and I'm a high school senior.
    Sometimes I just don't know...................................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12