Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter (2011)

I knew they'd die. They were "tripping death flags" left and right. It still didn't lessen the blow though, jeez.

And it'll just get worse and worse. On the bright side you'll have episodes of the main characters not holding back their strength.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

great episode today

i was shocked that the guys in white killed the ants with guns, why waste your nen when you can go get some guns and start shooting everything :P
    My Pokemon Y Team

My favorite Poke's from each generation :

Quote Originally Posted by Mr SPYDA View Post
    great episode today

i was shocked that the guys in white killed the ants with guns, why waste your nen when you can go get some guns and start shooting everything :P
    Nen can let you battle without running out of ammo. At least to a point. But lets put it this way. What happens when an Ant eats a nen filled human?
    And oh man narrator stop being so foreboding about the next episode.

Xanga |Last FM

I can't help but imagine the Queen having a terrible sense of naming since she hadn't heard of the concept until just then.

"You three generals will be named: Bloopadeedoo, Popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo and Fap."

Gyro's military got OWNED this week, so much for gun power :P

looks like s Pokkle & his group will be joining forces with Gon & his friends next week
    My Pokemon Y Team

Oh man I hope Ponzu doesn't die.

Protip: Don't Google "Hunter Hunter Ponzu" to check to see if you spelled her name right. God ****ing dammit spoilers.

More padding in this weeks episode with the Ants attacking Gyro directly. I do wonder the point of the Gyro subplot that will be built up this arc since it doesn't go anywhere so far.

Xanga |Last FM

I think they built up the Gyro thing you were talking about. My guess is that the Chimera Ant Queen eats him and his anger is inherited by the King?

Ponzu ;_;

RIP Ponzu, you escaped death by Bourbon's snakes trap only to be killed by some random ant thingy

next week we finally gonna see Gon & Killua in a fight
    My Pokemon Y Team

RIP Ponzu, you escaped death by Bourbon's snakes trap only to be killed by some random ant thingy
    Guns don't kill Ponzu. Chimera beasts with access to guns kill Ponzu.

next week we finally gonna see Gon & Killua in a fight
    Frickin' finally. The thing that has bugged me with this arc so far is that there's been more focus on the ugly chimera beasts (except the few that are hot oh why did they have to be hot) than focus on the main characters. Greed Island was fun because the early part was all about Gon and Killua and their training and the other characters weaved their way in. The villains became threatening later but still present from the beginning.

Pun totally intended.

Ponzu T_T I knew what would happen, but the anime made it all the more heart breaking D: had to make it look like she would find Gon and they would rescue Pokkel together >_>

But seriously! I was expecting Gon to mention something about remembering her in the anime -_- he saw bees were being used, he saw her trademark hat, doesn't even say anything like "Oh, I knew this chick, we made her fail the hunter exam which probably caused her to follow Pokkel to NGL instead of going after her own dreams as a Hunter, which lead to her death" end result, Gon and co. killed Ponzu
    My First Journey (Yellow):

Spoiler:- Hunter x Hunter bringing the moe:

RIP Ponzu.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmilewolfy View Post
    But seriously! I was expecting Gon to mention something about remembering her in the anime -_- he saw bees were being used, he saw her trademark hat, doesn't even say anything like "Oh, I knew this chick, we made her fail the hunter exam which probably caused her to follow Pokkel to NGL instead of going after her own dreams as a Hunter, which lead to her death" end result, Gon and co. killed Ponzu
    Wow, you've drawn one hell of a long bow to come the the conclusion that Gon is responsible for her death.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 19th May 2013 at 5:27 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Blame Togashi. He loves bloodbaths in general. Next week it'll get worse.

Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- Hunter x Hunter bringing the moe:

RIP Ponzu.

Wow, you've drawn one hell of a long bow to come the the conclusion that Gon is responsible for her death.

that chimera ant might just be the most moe character ever :O he should totally win that yearly moe contest :3

aaand i like the butterfly effect, it's really interesting to me if you remove one event in time it can change so much :P and I was only joking incase you didn't know ^_^

if a solider can take Gon & Killua attacks and live how strong the king is gonna be ?

great episode today btw
    Last edited by Mr SPYDA; 26th May 2013 at 6:13 PM.
    My Pokemon Y Team

if an solider can take Gon & Killua attacks and live how strong the king is gonna be ?
    Did you see how much he was messed up in the end, though? The battle took maybe 2 minutes at most, Gon and Killua weren't hurt, and Gon doesn't like killing things
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

if an solider can take Gon & Killua attacks and live how strong the king is gonna be ?

great episode today btw
    You have no idea. This soldier was stronger then usual though.

Xanga |Last FM

Is it safe to say that this is one of the best anime ever ? If not the best anime ever............because I agree with that.
    More psychological, logic, and strategy rather than "random nakama power ups". Extremly interesting characters and stories. The Idea of Hunter. I like all of them
    Though the "legendary" hiatus kinda left me impatient

Quote Originally Posted by thesmilewolfy View Post
    Yes I just hope that at least they know her ;_; Because I don't remember she was killed at the manga
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic View Post
    More psychological, logic, and strategy rather than "random nakama power ups".
    If this is the criteria for being the best anime ever, then I can think of a lot that does those things better than this show does.
    My Anime List

It's one of the better Shounens out there anyways.

Xanga |Last FM

Yet another awesome episode

Yunju & his gang deserved that horrible death, treating humans like dogs is just sick

Killua's Snake Awakens ability = EPIC

& yeah ants can use nen now ? like they weren't strong enough already
    My Pokemon Y Team

Remember when we were having fun playing death volleyball? Now it's all quarantine this and slave dogs that.

Great episode, glad they delivered on the action scenes. I'm wondering why Kites power is the way it is, I mean Gon and Killua raised a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I'm wondering why Kites power is the way it is, I mean Gon and Killua raised a good point.
    It is a very good point. Why would you come up with a power like that, and then continue to use it, if you find it aggravating? Not that it didn't end up being effective or anything, he made short work of Yunju.

I heard that a certain group shows up sooner or later during this arc, and I'm mad hyped to see that.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Great episode, glad they delivered on the action scenes. I'm wondering why Kites power is the way it is, I mean Gon and Killua raised a good point.
    Maybe putting conditions on his ability makes it more powerful, kind of like several of Kurapika's abilities.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast