Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any piercings?!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    Ew...no. They make you look like a disgusting idiot, plain and simple.
    Even if it's just their ears?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Even if it's just their ears?
    As long as it the piercings aint something really immature, then I guess it would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

I have one pair of piercings on my ears. Like most females, anyways. I'd like to get two more pairs however. :P

I'm fine with girls who have their ears pierced but I wouldn't go anywhere near a guy with piercings anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross Guy View Post
    to me yes it's a matter of preference

I can live with a belly button piercing but that's really pushing it. I really don't care what you do with your body but don't expect me to absolutely love what your doing to your body

Just to state this one thing I can't stand are gages uuuugggghhhhh
    oopsie

As long as it the piercings aint something really immature, then I guess it would be fine.
    I'm having trouble understanding how piercings lack maturity. Maybe I'm too "immature" to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding how piercings lack maturity. Maybe I'm too "immature" to understand?
    i was thinking the same thing.

maybe the user assumed that any uncommon piercing = immature... but even that logic is effing ridiculous.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Two on each ear helix (the outer curve). Used to have two in my right eyebrow but had to get rid of them for a job. Considering getting them again though.

As for piercings = attractiveness: the gf has two in each lobe and snake bites much like the girl in the previously posted picture and I love'em.

I've gotten a part of me pierced, but I bever wear any piecing on it because it was mostly a spur of the moment thing.

Ew...no. They make you look like a disgusting idiot, plain and simple.
    lol. People..

I have my nose pierced. And I stopped wearing actual earrings in my ears, so most of the holes I had in them closed. D:

Piercings besides subtle nose beads, and ears are pretty disgusting. I don't have any, though I did take a girl with a tongue ring. Making out felt odd...

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    lol. People..

I have my nose pierced. And I stopped wearing actual earrings in my ears, so most of the holes I had in them closed. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetie View Post
    i was thinking the same thing.

maybe the user assumed that any uncommon piercing = immature... but even that logic is effing ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Opinions. Learn em, love em.

Honestly, I seriously dont see the point with piercings. Do they make you feel suddenly cool or something? ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

while i'm sure we are all aware that you have your opinion on piercings you're going to have to define an immature piercing? :S

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Opinions are fine, you're allowed to have them, I would just like yours to be explained more clearly. Why do you think piercings are immature/uncool/[insert adjective here]?

You modern people will never be able to comprehend the arbitrary reasoning we traditional folk employ when it comes to sticking sharp metal objects into our bodies.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Objective definitions. Something you should learn before telling others what they should learn.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

No. I find piercings a little feminine for a guy to use them IMO...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

I don't have any, and don't want any. I don't see any point in having them at all.
    Rainbow Dash is best pony.

I have my nipple, snake bites, ear lobe and a scaffolding. I wanna get more but I'm not sure what.
    Depending on the person who has the piercings they can be pretty hot. But if the person doesnt suit them will look unattractive, especially if they are obvious piercings like facial piercings.

To save money, I had my little sister pierce my cartilage (the outer rim of my ear) for me. She had zero experience but she still pulled it off. It hurt like hell when she put the piercing in but I didn't bleed at all and I have no regrets ;D
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Houndoom#0 Please click my eggs and join me on pokefarm.org! My name is Houndoom and I'm more than happy to help any newcomers along And by the way, I'm a girl! XD Now seeking a new apprentice. Who will answer the call?

No, but I want an eyebrow piercing and an ear ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom Heart View Post
    To save money, I had my little sister pierce my cartilage (the outer rim of my ear) for me. She had zero experience but she still pulled it off. It hurt like hell when she put the piercing in but I didn't bleed at all and I have no regrets ;D
    I asked my piercer how much it would cost me for him to pierce my ear with a safety pin, turns out he did it for free. I thought SCORE free piercing that looks awesome, my mother thought otherwise...

No and I don't think I'll ever do any piercings. Like I'd want to do that anyway.

Honestly, I seriously dont see the point with piercings. Do they make you feel suddenly cool or something? ._.
    Why someone gets a piercing is completely dependent on the person. Everyone has different reasons for it. There are undoubtedly people who get them to look "cool." I personally got mine because I like the way they look. There are piercings I think are unattractive (I can't stand lip or tongue piercings, for example) but some people like the way they make them look.

I had an ear piercing when I was 13 or so. But I stopped wearing it because it didn't look cool to me anymore as I got older.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast