Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you have any piercings?!

I used to have snake bites but had to take em out when I went to jail. Then the holes closed up and lost my rings.

I don't have any piercings or tattoos, but I don't disapprove of them. I'm just a big wuss.

Nope. I may or may not get my ears pierced... I'm still deciding.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortman View Post
    I don't have any piercings or tattoos, but I don't disapprove of them. I'm just a big wuss.
    It all depends on the location of the piercing, the experience/skill of the piercer, and your own pain tolerance. None of my piercings ever hurt to get done. Usually when you go in, you're so hopped up on adrenaline, your body barely registers the pain anyway. I think the clamps are more uncomfortable than the needle, to be honest.

And I guess I lied in my first post in this thread because I'm thinking of getting a couple more piercings, but it won't be for a few months. I want my most recent one to heal up more before I get my new ones.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 27th September 2012 at 8:52 AM.

no i don't plan to
    some of my aunts and cousins have a few

I've been kinda thinking about getting my belly button pierced. But my belly isn't exactly a nice thing to look at as of now XD so I decided I'll reward myself with one the day I'll get rid of a bit of flesh XDDD

Spoiler:- Credits:

Snakebites.

Also pierced my ear with a safety pin, but I shattered the cartilage so had to take it out.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

Almost no one my age has piercings, but I do not intend to ever get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    I've been kinda thinking about getting my belly button pierced. But my belly isn't exactly a nice thing to look at as of now XD so I decided I'll reward myself with one the day I'll get rid of a bit of flesh XDDD
    You don't have to have a flat tummy to rock a navel piercing. =P I am by no means thin and have mine done. It actually makes me like my belly more. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Richarizard View Post
    Snakebites.

Also pierced my ear with a safety pin, but I shattered the cartilage so had to take it out.
    Piercing anything yourself is a bad idea. There's no way you can make things sterile at home unless you have access to an autoclave (doubtful) and a safety pin is a bad idea all around. Not sterile, way more blunt than a professional needle, and much too small to fit any kind of proper jewelry in it. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Piercing anything yourself is a bad idea. There's no way you can make things sterile at home unless you have access to an autoclave (doubtful) and a safety pin is a bad idea all around. Not sterile, way more blunt than a professional needle, and much too small to fit any kind of proper jewelry in it. x.x
    Haha, to be fair - I was drunk, and i was with someone who worked in a tattoo/piercing shop, who sterilized it and said it would be fine.

Clearly, they were wrong haha.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

Snakebites are not hot nor attractive (my opinion) and a lot of people are getting them.

I actually want a pricing but im not saying where.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I'm pretty much the only girl who doesn't have anything on her pierced, not even my ears. I'm not even afraid of needles, I just don't think it looks very attractive.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I used to have snake bites but they didn't really suit me. I was a dumb teenager. Right now I don't have any piercings, I would love to start stretching my ears a little tho (sorry if I use wrong terminology, my English sucks).

Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    I used to have snake bites but they didn't really suit me. I was a dumb teenager. Right now I don't have any piercings, I would love to start stretching my ears a little tho (sorry if I use wrong terminology, my English sucks).
    Stretching is the correct term. Anyone who calls it "gauging" is a tool. >.>

i dont and i dont want them
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I think snakebites would be cool but I prob wont get them. Just don't wanna regret something when Im older. xD

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234