Thread: What is your favorite Generation II Pokemon?

Default What is your favorite Generation II Pokemon?

What Generation II Pokemon do you like the best(legendaries included)?

Note: please try to explain your choice. Don't just post something spammy like "I like Pichu"!
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 15th September 2014 at 12:26 AM.

I really like Cyndaquil and its evolutions, Octillery, Delibird, Sneasel, Raikou, and Lugia because they're cool-looking. I also find Hoothoot and Politoed to be mildly pleasant.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th September 2014 at 12:27 AM.

Ledian. I don't care if it sucks in battle, it is cool and I have always liked it. Never used it in Gen 2, but I use one in my Diamond team because I can, and it is awesome.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I have always been a fan of Cyndaquil and its evolutions. Cyndaquil itself is so cute imo and that's one of the reasons why I chose it as my starter on Gold many years ago. My Typhlosion helped me get through many tough parts of the game, so I've always liked it because of that.

Also, I like Espeon a lot because of its appearance and high Sp.Attack and Speed. Politoed is another one I like too, I find it cute.

Mine is probably Tyranitar.It is one of my favorite pseudo-legendaries,and I like its high Attack and vast movepool.My other favorites are Scizor(because of good typing and Technician),Lanturn(has a cool design and Volt Absorb),Heracross(it made short work of Whitney's team),Houndoom(its shiny form looks awesome),Skarmory(especially with Sturdy) and Xatu(it's just cute).My favorite Johto legendaries are Lugia and Raikou.

Hmm...

-Chikorita (it's too bad GSC was so harsh for grass types, but still!)

Espeon (I seem to like it more now then I did in the past. its dex entries about loyalty to its trainer probably played a part in that.)

Umbreon (the moon/night association combined with its stellar looks and defensive abilities made it my favourite Eeveelution for the longest time)

Lugia (so much pwn)

Suicune (dat gracefulness though!)

Raikou (thunder tiger w00!)

Marill (took a shine to it and Azumarill during my W2 run)

and probably a few others X3

~I reach for a sky forever sunny
    For a place of perpetual peace, of eternal serenity;
    May my shattered soul fly free~