Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Really annoying moments!

Being accustomed to the GB Advance (because you're behind the times) and occasionally hitting the power button on the new 3ds because that's where the start button had been...after EV training.
    Well that doesn't sound right.

White

Bug Team

I hate, HATE, the hax on the Battle Subway. I swear I just want to bash my head against the desk every time I go in there to save BP--slowly, might I add--for EV-enhancing items.

It's the most annoying thing ever.
    3DS FC: 4656 - 7669 - 3055
    Versions: X
    Friend Safari: Dragon || Gabite - Noibat - Sliggoo

PM before adding~

So I'm doing the multi train with Hilda and I get to Ingo and Emmet I'm running my team of Hydreigon and Mienshao and then they have like the perfect counter to my team it's not even funny Hydreigon uses charge beam so I raise my S.Atk
    Garbodor uses focus blast a critical hit. and I'm thing Great now I have Mienshao that can't do anything to it so after that match I added rock slide because I'm cool like that.
    Pokemon White Team:
    Pokemon SoulSilver Team: Ma EGGIES!

I hate it when I search for some sort of bisharp or something and one of the requests is a lv 9 and under reshiram or something.... HATE IT! I also dislike when they nickname a bidoof 'Shaymin' and it shows up in the shaymin section... !!!
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by EptyK View Post
    So I'm doing the multi train with Hilda and I get to Ingo and Emmet I'm running my team of Hydreigon and Mienshao and then they have like the perfect counter to my team it's not even funny Hydreigon uses charge beam so I raise my S.Atk
    Garbodor uses focus blast a critical hit. and I'm thing Great now I have Mienshao that can't do anything to it so after that match I added rock slide because I'm cool like that.
    Happened to me as well. We (me & Hilda) won the battle, but both of my Pokemon AND one of Hilda's Pokemon are fainted already, thanks to Hilda's stupid decision of not attacking Durant first.
    And even then, we almost lose, because the HP of Hilda's Conkeldurr (the second Pokemon she has, which is the only one remaining) is already in the red zone, it survives merely because it use Drain Punch, which lets it to restore HP, giving it enough HP to survive a few hits.

Coincidentally, I also used Hydreigon during that battle

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Realising I have no more potions or anything to heal my pokemon when I just entered the Elite Four and saved.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I already said this on another form, but here it goes. I went up against an oppoent who used a Ludicolo who knew rain dance, had the ability swift swim, and was holding leftovers. I was in the 19th battle in the battle subway and he spammed teeter dance. and some how I kept hurting myself and when I acutally got to attack, his leftovers, plus giga drain would take care of that, and what made it more frusterating was every time I lost confusion, he would move it and re-do the whole thing and just spam away. I some how kept hurting myself almost everytime, and ended up killing him with only one pokemon left in the red and two more pokemon to fight in that battle... I know confusion has a 50% chance of hurting you or something, but I should keep hurting my self 4 out of 5 times each time. I really do feel battle subway is twicked by the makers, because no one is that lucky.

Then another moment was trying to use pokemon with the pick-up ability to steal those rare berries from your rival and other trainers, to find out you can't keep trainer items! I thought that was so stupid, I mean you could do it up to HG/SS saga, why stop now? It's not fair, also speaking of not fair. I had 6 pokemon with the pick-up ability and spent around 40 minutes looking for stuff, never got a thing and found out they need to be very high leveled to just get good items and even then there is 1-5% chance... They really pushed us down in that part of the game and battle subway's super luck as well...
    [The Hoenn Triangle]
    Join Today http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Feel the Crushing Power of the Sea Sector!

Credit to Shade2000

FC Pokemon X Flare♥ 2681-0317-2090

Spoiler:

Fighting Cheren's Emboar is always annoying; it always survives my Simipour's Surf attack because of Focus Sash and it counter attacks with Wild Charge. I also find it annoying that you need to interact with White Forest/Black City regularly to make sure that things don't start disappearing.

i was ticked off when whats her name sent me to the dessert to get the white ball thing
    i knew it was in the museum so i want there... i think i got a reminder on my Xtranciver that i was supposed to be going to the dessert, i was like IM STARING RIGHT AT IT!
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Random matchup.........

You're Just about to win and your opponent forfeits or turns off his/her ds!

also the GTS when you find a pokemon you really want and its a Level 1 legend pokemon requested............................

basically people on WI-FI!
    Thanks Sworn Metalhead for banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeparadox View Post
    Random matchup.........

also the GTS when you find a pokemon you really want and its a Level 1 legend pokemon requested............................

I know what you mean on the random match up but the GTS does that to help prevent poor (bad) hacks

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Battle Subway. 'Nuff said DX

How people can be so stupid as to ask for Level 1 Zekroms and Reshirams so much.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Battle Subway... enough said I think.
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    -------------------------->[+-][+-]
    ---------------------------->[+-]
    -------------------------->[+-]
    ----------------------->[+-][+-]apto369

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

Current play through-
    Heartgold FC: 4686 1335 9888. Feel free to add me and message me to add you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeparadox View Post
    Random matchup.........

Ugh, tell me about it. There's a guy in Germany who is offering up a level 31 shiny Golett. His asking price? A male Boldore.....level 9 and under! And don't even try looking for a Legendary of any stripe on GTS; everybody wants a stupid hackjob.

....yet somehow I've managed to amass an army of shiny Automatons that is 183 strong and growing by the week. But then again, I've given up an Arceus for a shiny Golett without even blinking. I have no regrets.

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

~Encountering an Emolga when I was trying to EV train in Health.
    ~Random Matchup Rage Quitters
    ~Level 9 and under Legendaries

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    I just got hit by confusion 4 times in a row. Yes $Ł*"ing 4 times! Hax seem to be commonplace throughout the game nowadays!
    Happened to me also !!

Gts. It's kind of broken in a way. It would be nice if they made it so that you could only ask for legendaries when offering legendaries, because for almost every pokemon, somebody wants a legendary.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

I bought a used pokemon white and I didnt know that u had to delete ur data to save (I just thought itd be like the old games. just save) I got to the fourth gym... and then I tried saving. I was horrified...

When your battling a Gym Leader and down to your last Pokemon and the Leaders Pokemon's HP is in the red and they use a Super Potion. I wanna scream and throw something.

Critical hits. Not only, in FireRed, did I lose a shiny Fearow for one, but I accidentally knocked out a normal Metang after about ten minutes of searching for one. Granted, I got the next one after five Ultra Balls, but they are ANNOYING.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

The people in GTS who wants a Level 9 or lower Zekrom/Reshiram pisses me off. They're just flooding the GTS for no utter reason.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

hueh I'm not so active anymore

I hate the lack of L=A button configuration and that option of turning on the C-Gear everytime you start your game.

...both remained in Black 2. Ugh.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

When people use protect when I'm about to win. They don't use it as part of a strategy, but just as a trolling way to stall

People that quit in online battles when they know they're about to lose.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast