Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Really annoying moments!

When a Pokémon you really want to catch appears, and you use your weakest attack to whittle it down. Guess what? CRITICAL HIT HURRDURR!
    When you're trying to catch a legendary, and the PokéBall wiggles 3 times and you start celebrating only to hear the stupid thing break out. Ugh.
    When gym leaders or anyone otherwise uses a potion when you're about to knock out their Pokémon.
    Battle Subway. Don't even get me started on the hax in that place.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Not so much a glitch, but mine was when I sent out my Serperior against a Bouffalant.
    I was not aware of the existence of Sap Sipper, in the middle of my "What the fudge?!" it used a now boosted Head Charge and OHKO'd my poor little Serperior.
    XD Poor thing.

That awkward moment when you hoped to battle an Audino and find a Emolga. Hate it when that happens T+T
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

when my Samurott always misses the move hydro pump

With Hugh as your partner. He mostly does okay, but there are also "Whe the hell?!" moments. Like his targeting a Ratata when he could have killed the Grimer in the Castelia Sewers. Grimer then proceeded to stomp my Sunkern.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

When the shiny Lunatone u ran into last year comes back again and uses explosion before you could catch it...AGAIN :|
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Cheren always battling me in the middle of nowhere and killing my pokemon!

Also Zekrom (level 60) being scared of level 7 lillipup!

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    Also Zekrom (level 60) being scared of level 7 lillipup!
    Ever seen the image of a Tyranitar being intimidated by a Shinx? :P Yeah dood it's pretty ridicilous ._.
    DOUBLE TEAM SPAMMERS IN THE BATTLE SUBWAY. ._. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM BEFORE THEY SET UP ON YOU THEN YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH SCREWED. T+T
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Not being able to change what Poke Balls a Pokemon is in after it has been caught.

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatini Jejunator View Post
    Not being able to change what Poke Balls a Pokemon is in after it has been caught.
    I would love to be able to change them . (As long as you can't change into a premier or master ball).

I hate getting two protects in a row.

Sturdy ability on wild pokemon, I have made a habit of never running from a battle and never using repels, so this annoys me to death x.x

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Sturdy ability on wild pokemon, I have made a habit of never running from a battle and never using repels, so this annoys me to death x.x
    ^ This

Also, running into the rare Pokemon, or even worse a shiny, when you're on your way to the Pokemon Center/Mart to get more Pokeballs after running out.

Once i had +6 attack,but then i got confused
    i'd hit myself in confusion and one Hit KO'd myself -_-
    Pokemon White fc:0733-6620-7430

Current pokemon white team:
    Training on:
    Looking for:

The GTS. Nearly every trade is for a level 9 and under legendaries, or else a ridiculous level 100. I have only found two fairish trades: A Tepig for a Servine (any level) and a Tepig for a Snivy (any level). Anything other than that is an unreasonable offer.

Also, more of a personal experience, and more funny than annoying, but when you hatch so many eggs at Skyarrow Bridge, you start inventing lyrics to the music.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

that barely anyone actually puts up fair trades on the gts (no, i will not give you a lvl 70 oshawatt for a boldore)

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

The fact that the stairs to N's castle didn't land on Cheren. Actually, I liked Cheren.I don't know why so many people didn't like him. The only time you ever hear about Cheren on the internet is when someone is hating on him. Did I miss something? Though, something I found annoying was Ghetsis. Constantly calling his own son warped. While doing so, N was in possesion of Zekrom, who is a potential bio-weapon. Yes, let's just insult the guy who can control a giant black dragon.
    Insert witty catchphrase here.

Quote Originally Posted by ninijatt View Post
    The fact that the stairs to N's castle didn't land on Cheren. Actually, I liked Cheren.I don't know why so many people didn't like him. The only time you ever hear about Cheren on the internet is when someone is hating on him. Did I miss something? Though, something I found annoying was Ghetsis. Constantly calling his own son warped. While doing so, N was in possesion of Zekrom, who is a potential bio-weapon. Yes, let's just insult the guy who can control a giant black dragon.
    I personally hated cheren I think that a lot of people preferred Bianca...
    But what I find really annoying is if you spend ages breeding pokemon trying to get the right nature then when you finally get it... wrong ability!!!
    my favorite pokemon!

current shiny's I've caught traded from others
    shiny's I want theres a lot

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitarenthusiast View Post
    that barely anyone actually puts up fair trades on the gts (no, i will not give you a lvl 70 oshawatt for a boldore)
    I can relate to this. And the lvl 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom. And when you have a Pokemon to trade, but someone already traded with that person....

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Haven't been on the GTS in a while. I wonder if the trades for level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshirams are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Haven't been on the GTS in a while. I wonder if the trades for level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshirams are still there.
    don't get me started on that, they brag too much

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

When the sign says storm outbreak at a certain route and when I go there the storm is not there but when I look at the nearest sign it says the storm is there

The opponent Pokemon consecutively performing critical hits, it totally ruins battles in which I use one or defensive Pokemon(s) for training or hardcore battling.

Most annoying moments are when I have to SR DW oe static pokemons for the right nature and IV's, it's a pain .-.
    Last edited by Icing Sugar; 13th November 2012 at 1:18 PM.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast