Charmanderz posted a really useful thread about Mew, so I'll make one about Celebi and Jirachi.
Here is where you post if you want to post about them.
Hopefully this will stop the pollution of Celebi and Jirachi threads in SPPF ^_^.
Pokemon to Use: Alakazam
1. Try to find a pass scarf on the early floors.
2. Bag all Big Apples you find.
3. Find a 2 frustration TMs. Teach them to Alakazam, make him forget Kinesis (with Pass Scarf you wouldn't need it)
4. If you walk into a monster house, simply Teleport to safety.
5. If you run out of food, find X-Ray specs and use them to find items on floors.
6. Use all Joy Seeds and Life Seeds you get on Alakazam.
7. Use a couple Sitrus Berries to raise your HP
8. Eventually you should come to a Kecleon Shop that sells Reviver Seeds. BUY THEM ALL!
9. On B20F, there is ALWAYS an Escape Orb. If you don't think you can continue, use it to escape. (Discovery made by Raikou77)
10. Whenever there is a Venemoth in the same room as you on floors 86-93, teleport first thing because if you are Alakazam the Venemoth would probably K.O/do 63+ damage to you by silver wind (which they do a lot in Purity Forest). Also, watch out for Parasects on floors 80-89, 92-98 because of stun spore, sleep and poison powder. (From redblueyellow)
With these tips, I successfully recruited Celebi!
ALTRERNATE POKEMON FOR PURITY FOREST: Charizard, Mew.
Wish Cave Guide
Before we start a VERY important step: TAKE THE WISH STONE!
Anyways 1st of all we'll pick the Pokemon and I've found Charizard, Mew, Mewtwo and of course Alakazam are brilliant for Wish Cave. I beat it with Charizard WITHOUT PASS SCARF so I'm guessing so can you. Anyways for your inventory:
Max Elixer (x5)
Huge Apple (x7)
Reviver Seeds (x5)
That's the outline. Remove and replace whatever you want but that is the basic sketch of what you should have. Also you could forget the apples if your leader is holding Tight Belt. Otherwise give your leader something similar like Stamina band or for protection such as Pass Scarf. Anyways on to the actual guide:
1st of all make sure you are 100% sure you wish to do this. Escape Orbs are a great idea but they aren't essential so I didn't put them but I'd advise begginers are just worried people take 1 or 2 in-case of emergencies.
2nd of all my main advise would use Frustratrion on anything that gives you serious trouble. Otherwise try to ignore it and move on. When you reach floors 18 and 19 remember to beat some Skarmorys because they give out over 400EXP if beaten by a move and Frustration is good here. Particularly if you're Alakazam you won't have trouble too much but otherwise do beware of their attacks.
3rd of all don't rush. Take your time. Unless your leader is holding X-Ray Specs take it slowly and try to avoid trouble. Of course if you're an Alakazam you can just Teleport away from fights. Still though don't go mad and try to die. We're trying to save PP and HP throughout the place so you last all 99 floors. Only go to confrontation if you have Pass Scarf.
4th NEVER STEAL FROM KECLEONS. ALSO IF YOU HAVE PASS SCARF AVOID THEM!!! IT ENDS DISATROUSLY AS I EXPERIENCED ON FLOOR 19 OF PURITY FOREST ONCE!
5th never underestimate any opponent. They're all much stronger than you (Well MOST of them) and will not hesitate to destroy you.
6th DON'T RECRUIT! Unless you recruit Skarmorys don't bother. They all waste Reviver Seeds. Skarmorys on the other hand are quite powerful and I had 2 by Floor 99 (Where 1 was killed by a Salamence and the other died against Jiarchi...) also if you have Pass Scarf or you're an Alazkazam using Teleport don't recruit anything except Jirachi.
7th although I said don't waste PP do use Frustration against any foe that you're worrying about but make sure you have full PP for Jirachi. Also if you're Mew I'd advise you use a Bullet Seed TM aswell since that'll do brilliantly in Wish Cave.
8th is deal with foes that are pretty close. What happens if you walk into a Monster House and this Pokemon you've been ignoring comes up behind you and you're pinned? And then more apear behind you? Unless you're Teleporting you're screwed or if you have a Pass Scarf you'll live. Also remember Dugtrio's Dig cannot be Passed off. That killed me a few times before.
9th is to use items sparingly. Wait 'till you 100% need to use an item otherwise you could end up losing them on the 1st few floors. Also don't hang around and try to level up but instead just attempt ot get through the place fast. Also because of this eat any stat boosters and Joy Seeds you find.
10th Head to http://dungeon.filb.de/ if you die, join and post it there
11th is when you fight Jirachi use Frustration and nothing else. If you're Mew and idea is to take Roar and Bullet Seed and blow it away and Bullet Seed it. Then in close range Frustration. Eventually it'll sucumb to you.
12th is I hope you enjoyed the guide! And I hope it helped you out!
Pokemon: (Gengar) equipped with Tight Belt
Huge Apple x 6
Reviver Seed x 6
Frustration x 3
Protect x 1
Max Elixir x 3
If you want to bring the Wish Stone, equip it a partner, then take it after using the TMs on Gengar..
If you feel lucky or cautious, some of the above may be replaced with:
Warp Orb (Monster houses)
Escape Orb (just in case)
What to do:
1: DON'T waste toolbox space with Surf...instead, bring a partner that knows it and IMMEDIATELY disable their Item Master skill, so to avoid wasted Reviver Seeds.
2: Immediately teach all four TMs to Gengar
3: Walking through walls is for high floors--where the pokemon may take you out in one hit otherwise, monster houses, or potentially disastrous situations.
4: Recruitments are fine, but as soon as they are recruited, disable their Item Master skill--a new recruit isn't worth your life or Jirachi.
5. Reviver Seeds and Semi-liberal use of Frustration are your best friend.
6. Protect is for two things:
Monster houses you get trapped in, so you have a better chance of taking them out or reaching a wall.
Jirachi--with Protect up, you can take it out before it takes you out.
partners: Pikachu & Venusaur (equip both with a reviver seed)
items: 8 reviver seeds
1 pass scarf
4 huge apple
3 max elixer
-1 Free space-
(you can bring the wish stone if you wish to make a wish)
1 do NOT equip the pass scarf until your partners are gone
2 Allow your partners to use up 2 reviver seeds each
3 is you see a huge apple, eat one and pick it up to increase belly size
4 do the same with max elixers
5 after your patrners have used up 2 reviver seeds each, turn off their ability to use items
6 by then, you should be on floor 50 or above
7 pace yourself and battle pokemon as they come on floors <50
8 when your partners are out of the picture, equip the pass scarf
9 avoid pokemon that now ember at all costs
10 teleport out of monster houses, even if its the same room with the stairs
1. As soon as you and jirachi are adjacent, use protect and continually attack with frustration. the pass scarf DOES NOT work on him! (from Tolneir)
2. Teach and Link all 4 Frustration moves right when you're about to fight Jirachi, if you're low leveled. Then use it and in two turns Jirachi will faint.(45x4=180+180=360) (from shining-Celebi)
5 Huge Apples
5 Reviver Seeds
4 Max Elixers
3 Frustration TMs
1 Pass Scarf
1 Link Box
1 Escape Orb
Alakazam's Item: Tight Belt
Beating Wish Cave is easy, if you know how.
First get an Alakazam. To do that go to Solar cave and get Abra who appears on floors 1-around 5 or 6 I forget. Then go to town and evolve Abra if it is at Lv. 16 then evolve it again using a Link Cable. To get one go to Solar Cave on floor 15 or 20 where you get the HMs Waterfall and Dive (you need a key for floor 15 and someone that can cross water for floor 20). Once you have one or both of them go back and go to where they were and a Link Cable will be there.
Once you get Alakazam pack around 5 Reviver Seeds, 4 Max Elixers, 5 Huge Apples, 3 Frustration TMs, a Pass Scarf, a Link Box, and a Escape Orb in case. Have Alakazam wear a Tight Belt. With the Tight Belt you won't get hungry (unless you are going through walls), and with a Pass Scarf you can have one move not hit you and hit someone beside you at random (even partners). The Pass Scarf doesn't work on moves that are long range, cut corners, and throwed items.
The startegy is to find the stairs on each floor (duh) if you find an enemy switch from the Tight Belt to the Pass Scarf. The enemy will kill themselves hopefully and if they don't you can use Frustration. Only start using Frustration after floor 50 every now and then, but if you're about to die before then you can. Use Teleport if you find yourself in a tight spot that you can't get out of or a Monster House. When you go there say farewell to your partner automatically. Don't worry about training. Take away Alakazam's Item Master ability if you want to save Reviver Seeds if you want, you can always get saved by the Mystery Dungeon Rescue Board of the "Help I died" Thread. On floor 98 Link all 3 Frustrations and then use a Max Elixer so when you fight Jirachi yo're ready. Make sure you have Jirachi's Friend Area before you fight him. Hope this helps.
THIS IS HOW I DID IT:
Pokemon: Mew (Me)
Mewtwo (Backup with ITEM MASTER off)
Anything that knows surf (send it back straight away)(I used Latios)
7 Reviver Seeds (only used 5)
8 Max Elixirs
1 Wish Stone (Gave to Surf Pokemon)
1 Pass Scarf
1 Tight Belt (Gave to Mew)
1 Link Box (Gave to Mewtwo)
2 Frustration TMs
1 Roar TM
1 Bullet Seed TM
1. Use the two Frustration and the one Bullet Seed TMs on Mew
2. Throw the Used TMs away and take the Link Box and Wish Stone from Surf Pokemon and Mewtwo
3. Send Surf Pokemon Back
4. MAKE SURE MEWTWO'S ITEM MASTER SKILL IS OFF!
5. Just go through normally with the extra help of Mewtwo
6. Around the 20th Floor, Mewtwo should be struggling
7. Leave it to wither and die (of course if you've picked up an Oran/Sitrus Berry and you have full lives while Mewtwo doesn't, you can use it on him)
8. Once Mewtwo dies, or you start to get in dangerous situations, switch the Tight Belt with a pass scarf
9. FInd as many big/huge apples as you can (but they're everywhere so it won't be too hard)
10. If you keep on going with the Pass Scarf on, you should make it through easily)
11. If you have found a Warp Scarf, you may want to use it on the floors where pokemon attack with non-passable moves (like ember)
1. Teach Roar to Mew
2. Link the two Frustrations together
3. When in battle, go to the very bottom of the room (the opposite way of this: ^)
4. Once at the wall, use Roar on Jirachi
5. Keep on Bullet Seeding it till it's one square ahead of you
6. Use the Linked Frustrations till he's defeated
With this strategy, I found Wish Cave VERY Easy, so if you think this strategy makes it easy, you may want to make a wish! (that's what I did, and I also have recruited him now!)
Held item: Tight Belt
Held item partner: Surf
Link Box (2)
Sitrus Berry (optional, if you don’t bring it, switch with cleanse orb)
Reviver seed (5)
No-stick Cap or Wish Stone
Warp orb or Petrify orb (2)
Huge Apple (2)
Max Elixir (2)
Once you get Alakazam, pack up everything and give Alakazam the Tight Belt. First thing, take off the Item Master skill for Mew. Whenever you see a pokemon and either you are low on HP or you don’t think you could beat them, switch the tight belt to the pass scarf. If you see a life seed or joy seed, eat it as soon as possible, and get back to finding the stairs. Get all the money you find because if you find a Kecleon Shop, never steal from them, just get the useful items such as reviver seeds. If you are in a monster house, use teleport and if you are all out of teleports, use a warp orb (or petrify orb if you are near the stairs). If you are all out of PP for teleport, or don’t have any more orbs, put on the pass scarf. Also, if a skarmory asks to join your team, accept immediately, and if it makes it all the way to jirachi, let it only use sand attack and set them so they can’t use up items (especially reviver seeds). On floor 80, teach protect and link all 3 frustrations, for if you’re in a tight position. On floor 98, use one of the Max Elixirs to fill up your PP. If you die in Wish Cave, go here: http://dungeon.filb.de/ or post in the Official "Help, I died, I need help" thread sticky.
When you go against Jirachi, this guide of moves should help:
Move 1: Protect
Move 2 & 3: Linked Frustrations
Move 4 (if protect runs out): Protect
Move 5: Linked Frustrations
If you want a wish, you should have the wish stone in your bag. If not, there is Jirachi!
ALTERNATE POKEMON FOR WISH CAVE: Kecleon
Celebi=Me (MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO)
Jirachi = 1st one:Zaraze
2nd One: Loupgarou
3rd One: Tolneir
4th One: Charizard Champion#06
5th One: Me!
6th One: redblueyellow
If you have any trouble, ask....
THE POKEMON QUESTION MASTERS!
The PQMs (Pokemon Question Masters) are currently consisted of:
1. MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO (Me)
5. Altaria Lover
6. Charizard Champion#06