View Poll Results: What Was Your Favorite Eeveelution?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jolteon

16 19.28%
  • Flareon

9 10.84%
  • Vaporeon

9 10.84%
  • Espeon

24 28.92%
  • Umbreon

22 26.51%
  • Eevee (You Didn't Evolve It)

3 3.61%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Eeveelution Did You Choose?

In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I chose Jolteon. My favorite Eeveelution Pokemon to play with. I never try on the other Eeveelution. >_<' Maybe I should try Flameon or Umbreon.
    I love Buizel!

What Pokemon games I have? Let see...I have: Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald (Borrow from my friend), Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Platiunum, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire
    My Pokemon X team: Rika(Lucario), Flama(Talonflame), Kari(Sylveon), Sheba(Gogoat), Mai(Absol)
    My Alpha Sapphire team: Suzaku(Torchic), Lupita(Poochyena), Ligero(Taillow), Marine(Zigzagoon), Kari(Ralts)
    Lucky Shiny Catch: Luna(Mareep/X), Luke(Zigzagoon/AS)
    Shiny Hunt: Not yet

I went with Vaporeon on my first and only playthrough because I used to really love water types. Now, I'd probably choose Jolteon or Espeon.

Spoiler:- credit:

I chose Flareon because I wanted a fire type from the start of the game, because I assumed fire types would make the game easier from the start.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I chose espeon, because it was hard to get in 3rd gen.

i have used all of the above and my favourite was definitely Flareon. It gave an edge early to make up for the lack of good fire pokemon, but i dropped it for Arcanine later on. In my opinion none of the eeveelutions are worth using in any game.
    Espeon<Alakazam/Gardevior
    Umbreon<Sneasle/Absol
    Flareon<Ninetails/Arcanine
    Jolteon<Electrivire/Manectric
    Vaporeon<Sealeo/Lapras
    Leafeon/Glaceon are both awful and not even worth mentioning.

I know this because ive owned and battled with all of them. Although they are not good in battle, i still like them and one of my favourite pokemon is my lvl 100 Shiny Flareon so dont get mad at me for being biased or hating.
    Shinies For Trade-
    DW For Trade- DWF DW
    Legends For Trade-
    Events For Trade- SMR2010 UT WSHMKR lvl 100 PKTOPIA

Looking For Shiny- UTOR EV'd UTOR EV'd EV'd EV'd
    Looking For DW- Starters
    Looking For EV Trained Health/Attack/Defence
    PM ME
    Looking For Batte Subway Items!!! Especially EV Training Items!!
    Returned to find my clan disbanded so I'm looking for a new one.

Although Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution, I went with Vaporeon in XD, mainly because I already had an Espeon in Colosseum. And I also ♥ Vappy. :3

Xx|Divinity|xX

I went with Jolteon because as a general rule in any pokemon game I never use the same pokemon twice and he looks so awesome.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Since I played with the Espeon and Umbreon we start with in Colosseum, I decided to evolve my XD Eevee into Jolteon. The next time I do another play through I might experiment with Flareon or Vaporeon. But so far I liked Jolteon.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

I often choose Vaporeon or Espeon. I like Umbreon a lot too, but a defensive Pokemon ingame is inconvenient. Then, a strong, quick attacker like Espeon is useful. But I like Vaporeon more, and also use it sometimes.

I often chose espeon. Though I am kinda picky with the characters movements.( I'm not sure why but I notice stuff like that) For example, jolteon has three or four different movements, but espeon only has one. It kinda sits there and thrusts it head to attack. That was the downside but I do love its power. My second choice would have to be embreon because if its high defense.
    Last edited by orochi; 6th October 2012 at 3:54 AM.

I've used Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Vaporeon on a team. I use Vaporeon most of the time tho.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Espeon because I knew it was going to be the biggest powerhouse in the game

Trapped on Jolteon, and Vaporeon.
    Vaporeon was maaaarvelous with its glittering shine <3
    Jolteon was just... epic cuz of its Pins.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Umbreon, or Jolteon, I can't remember which. xP

Espeon.

My first Pokemon to reach at least lv 96 back in Silver (my highest back in the day) and it's also the only Pokemon I have in XD to reach lv 100. I have a fondness for Espeon and its excellent moves.
    Black Team:

Currently replaying Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver!

I picked Jolteon. If I remember why, I'll get back to you lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

i chose Vaporeon, cause i always choose the water starter in my first play through.

I voted Espeon, because of it's high sp. attack power. Second choice would be Flareon because after right next to steel, fire is my favourite type. Too bad about Flareon's limited speed and movepool but as for the rest it's a good pokémon. Third choice would be Jolteon/Umbreon, hard to choose between a fast thunder waver and a defensive tank.
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Sableye, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

Jolteon or Vaporeon because I like Electric and Water types
    So, I herd u liek mudkipz

1st was Espeon, thanks to it's high attack stats, and Vaporeon, due to it's high defense stats. Both were my starters in the two games and they are now both LV 100 now on my B2 game.

It's a hard choice because they all have their advantages, I've played through a few times but my favourite choice was probably Vaporeon. I didn't need any of the others because I just use the Gardevoir you get later in the game for status effects and psychic moves, and the ampharos for Electric, and I used Houndoom for Fire and Dark. Granted if I could have I would have probably picked Glaceon as my first choice or Leafeon as my second...
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

The first Eevee I've ever obtained.. I never evolved it. It's fun to beat the champion with a plain Eevee.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/x4luag.gif[/IMG]
    Hatched 11/2/2012 from 1 of 3 eggs Version:B2
    An unexpected surprise!

I went with Vaporeon in XD, as I already used Espeon/Umbreon in Colo, wanted to use Ampharos and Flareon sucks with stat distributions, poor guy.

If I were to play again I would go with Jolteon, methinks.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

In my first run through, I chose Umbreon because I loved it in colosseum. In my second and third, I chose Flareon, then Jolteon because those are my next favorite eeveelutions.

9.13.11 <3

I always kept it as an eevee because I didn't feel the need to evolve it when it was already good enough.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast