Nature-Timid
    Ability-Magic Guard
    EV'S- 252 Speed/ 252 Special Attack
    Moves-
    Psychic
    Focus Blast
    Substitute
    Shadow Ball

This guy was this teams first pick, He normally can take out at least 2 of the other persons pokemon before he gets it. Psychic is obvious STAB. Focus Blast is to fend off those weary Dark types, Substitute is for if I need to something (This team initial idea was Wi-fi team with Wwonder Lancher access so yeah). and Shadow Ball is for those spooky Ghosts that are always popping up (I'm looking at you Gengar).

Hydregion-Choice Specs
    Nature-Modest
    Aability-Levitate
    EV'S- 252 Sp. Att/ 192 Speed/ 64 HP
    Moves-
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Focus Blast

This is pretty much there for coverage for Alakazam. Flamethrower is for the creepy crawlies (Bug types). Dragon Pulse is STAB but I was thinking Draco Meteor. Dark Blast is another STAB and Focus Blast is for power.

Infernape-Choice Band
    Nature-Jolly
    Ability-Blaze / Iron Fist
    EV's-252 Att/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
    Moves'
    Fire Punch / Flare Blitz
    Close Combat
    U-turn
    Stone Edge

This guy normally comes in when Alakazam kicks the bucket for the game. Fire Punch is there to work with strengths with STAB and the nice boost from the EV's, I owuld switch this to Iron Fists but I don't have a DW Poke from this evo. line. Close Combat is there for STAB also. U-turn is there to deal a bit a damage and switch if needed. and Stone Edge is there to help cver some weaknesses.

Landorus-R-Coice Scarf
    Nature- Naive
    Ability-Sand Force
    EV's 252 Att/252 Spe/4 Def
    Moves-
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    U-turn
    Hidden Power (Ice)

This Poke is here for raw power. EQ is here for STAB. Stone Edge helps cover some weakness. U-Turn is there to hit some things that are weak to
    Bug and in case I need to switch out. and Hidden Power is to help cover his weaknesses.

Breloom-Toxic Orb
    Nature-Adament
    Ability-Poison Heal
    EV's 244 Att/ 252 Spe/ 12 HP
    Moves
    Spore
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Seed Bomb

This guy can be a B!&ch to get rid of, he does his thing by doing status stuff. He stays around with Poison Heal. Spore is there to so status stuff.
    Sub. is there in case I need it. Focus Punch is STAB, and So is Seed Bomb.

Cloyster-Leftovers
    Nature-Hardy / Jolly / Timid
    Ability-Shell Armor
    EV's 248 HP/84 Att/176 Def
    Moves
    Icicle Spear / Ice Beam (only for Timid nature)
    Rapid Spin
    Spikes
    Surf

This is a Entry Hazard setter that has some field presence. He sets the hazards up then causes as much damage as it can. Icicle Spear/ Ice Beam is obvious STAB. Rapid SPin is to get rid of the entry hazards set by opponent. Spikes is the entry hazard. and Surf is again STAB.

Have fun.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

suddenly, you are beat in all the wars for giving away your team.

e-belt on lando, it bluffs very well. change cloyster to an offensive version. spinners are sooo overrated.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Never said this was a War Team. I'm not that dumb. lol.

But one question e-belt??? I'll feel really dumb probably after I get the answer.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Expert Belt.

Cloyster is a terrible Spikes setter, unfortunately, due to his typing and unbalanced stats. Try the typical Shell Smash set instead.

Cloyster @ Leftovers / Focus Sash / White Herb / Life Orb
    Naive - Skill Link
    252 Speed, 196 Attack, 62 Sp. Atk
    -Shell Smash
    -Icicle Spear
    -Rock Blast
    -Hydro Pump

Shell Smash doubles your Attack, Sp. Atk, and Speed stats, allowing you to sweep entire teams if unprepared. The item used depends on your preference. Focus Sash ensures he won't be KO'd before he gets up a Shell Smash. White Herb negates the Defense and Sp. Def drops from Shell Smash. Leftovers gives him recovery over time, while Life Orb gives him an unnecessary boost in power. Skill Link turns Icicle Spear and Rock Blast into 125 base power moves, and they get great coverage. Hydro Pump is for hitting Steel types hard, since they are the only thing that resists both Rock Blast and Icicle Spear. It also takes a huge chunk out of Skarmory.

If you want a hazards setter, then Alakazam should leave for Forretress, who has access to all 3 hazard moves and Rapid Spin. I find Alakazam rarely makes important KOs anyways, and the things he does check are already checked by Landorus and Cloyster.

Forretress @ Leftovers
    Sassy - Sturdy
    40 HP, 216 Defense, 252 Sp. Def
    -Stealth Rock
    -Spikes / Toxic Spikes
    -Gyro Ball
    -Rapid Spin

Getting access to all 3 entry hazard moves AND Rapid Spin makes Forretress one of the best hazard setters out there. Stealth Rocks is arguably the best hazard. Spikes / Toxic Spikes puts additional pressure on the opponent, especially if you get them up early. Gyro Ball stops him from being complete taunt bait, and hits Rock and uncommon Ice types for some decent damage. Rapid Spin is self explanatory.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!