Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

Default The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis
    If the thread would've been about pets in general then it would've remained untouched. A thread solely on cats will probably turn into an LOLcat meme spam fest.
    Post pictures of and talk about your tiresome pets in this thread. Except cats. Absolutely no cats.

Photo_00027.jpg

i love him!!!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Photo_00027.jpg

i love him!!!
    Wait. That's a really adorable animal. Like, slow loris-level adorable. I didn't think small yip-yap dogs could be that cute.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

I resent your anti-cat prejudice so much that when I get the kitten I'm down for in 7 weeks, I am going to spam this thread with pictures of him. Be prepared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    I resent your anti-cat prejudice so much that when I get the kitten I'm down for in 7 weeks, I am going to spam this thread with pictures of him. Be prepared.
    No! Kreis hates cats!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Photo_00027.jpg

i love him!!!
    Okay, that's petty adorable.

my parents are vets so i have lots of pets. i'm not at home right now so i only have one picture already uploaded but whatever.

this is the doberman puppy we're currently raising to be a guard dog after the passing of our last one. this picture was taken a few months ago, the white thing on her head is a bandage for her ears when they were cropped. i think she was a few weeks old in this picture. she's now much bigger and much less sweet.

if people are that bothered by the fact that it's sideways i'll rotate it.

Anyone who has good ideas for a name for a male cat wins 10 points. No Kreis though because he's anti-cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    Wait. That's a really adorable animal. Like, slow loris-level adorable. I didn't think small yip-yap dogs could be that cute.
    Thanks he's a miniture pomeranium and when ever i take him out for a walk everyone wants to steal him from me he's sooo cute XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    No! Kreis hates cats!

Okay, that's petty adorable.
    hhehehe thanks )
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Dang, another picture thread where I can't show people a picture of my puss.

Beautiful Pomeranian P.O.K.E.M.O.N They are such good dog's....even if they can be yappy.

Name your cat "Sexy" that way you can go out on the street and shout "HEY SEXY" as the ladies are walking by, and when you get questioned for sexual harrassment just say you were looking for your cat.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Dang, another picture thread where I can't show people a picture of my puss.

Beautiful Pomeranian P.O.K.E.M.O.N They are such good dog's....even if they can be yappy.

Name your cat "Sexy" that way you can go out on the street and shout "HEY SEXY" as the ladies are walking by, and when you get questioned for sexual harrassment just say you were looking for your cat.
    Thanks, he is usually quite though liek at night he just curls up in a ball and watches tv but he wants to be played with so much and if you don't he will bark his head off XD
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I don't fell like posting any pictures now but I have a white Boxer with a brown eye and a blue eye, a lab, 3 turtles...and NO CATS ALLOWED?!?!? WHAT IS THIS!?!?!? I'MMA DEFY YOUR RULES!!! Lol I also have three cats, one of which is psychotic and has to take Prozac... and it just so happens his name is Dexter.. Coincidence? I think not...

Anyone who has good ideas for a name for a male cat wins 10 points. No Kreis though because he's anti-cat.
    What does he/she look like?

Oh hell yeah.
    I'm a proud bunny mommy. And yes, I do refer to myself as "mom" when I talk to them. Ain't no shame.

I have two buns, one who hates everyone except me. Her name if Fritzi. She's a Mini Rex, so she's really soft and velvety. My other one is a mixed breed, mostly American, he's called Sawyer. He's a total sweet-heart and puts up with all kinds of crap from me.

Unfortunately, they're not friendly. Fritzi hates the crap out of Sawyer, which is lame because I got him so she'd have a companion/company when I was out of the apartment. She's an ungrateful little sass bucket.

I spoil them rotten.

At the mo I have 3 rats...

Billy (the old one, this was taken about a year ago so hes a little fat and balding now) http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...billymodel.jpg

Maximus (Hiding) http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/DSCF9068.jpg

Bilo (The baby) http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../bilointro.jpg

I really want more, but im already on enough meds because of my allergy to them

Think I'll try a reptile next.

Name: Pinky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

19/08/2012 - First time I've completed the Dex since 1999.

I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

She looks like the neighborhood slut.

I hate cats because one that I had rescued shat on my couch and I sat on it accidentally.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Wow, she's adorable, Ellie! What breed is she?

EDIT: Kreis, not all cats are evil like that.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Jasper? Felix?

I protest against the anti cat rule, look at this: How could you resist?
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

I have two rats named Ronnie and Reggie. Both are a few months old. They are both predominantly white with patches of grey. No pictures so you just have to imagine them. :3

I have a dog.
    Picture.

This is a picture of my dog with all his toys.

The beer bottles and catnip spray in the background are nothing to do with me.
    Last edited by Electricbluewolf; 16th July 2012 at 9:13 PM.

biatch im fabulous

Something like Apollo, Poseidon, Hermes or Hades?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I have 2 cats named Mira and Sally. Mira really likes to be stroked! She always pushes her head against me. She even pushes her head against the table XD She always purrs when i stroke her :3 Sally is a bit scared, but when i can stroke her she really enjoys it too ^_^
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Monaco!

Why no cats?Just 'cause you hate cats doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to talk about our cats!

Guys, I'm only going to say this once. No cats or I will report you to Serebii.

I'm digging all the pictures of small, stupid-looking dogs though.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast