Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

I gotta love my guinea pigs, rabbits, and had a hamster and some nice cats I've always loved my animals

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I don't have...pet pictures.
    Well, I do. But I'm being lazy and not uploading them online at the moment...
    BUT!
    I have two five month old rottweilers, a three-year old lab-shepard mix, a dwarf hamster, a corn snake, a dragon goby, a betta, a four month old kitten, and a conure. *looks over list to make sure I didn't miss anyone*
    Yep.
    I luff them all :3
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

I have a gold fish and two budgies. My fish is over 6 years old. And he lives in a rather small tank.

I don't know how old our budgies are, but one of them is sky blue and the other is pale green with grey wing markings.

I don't have any photos of them though. We used to have two bunnies, but they both died earlier this year. I miss them.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I have a cat, a dog, and some birds. I love my pets.

I don't have a picture of my dog, but he's a five year old yellow lab named Sunny. He has golden fur, golden eyes, and a pink nose.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

I've got a baby bearded dragon. I got him back in June, and he's still growing, so I'll need a much bigger cage for him soon. He is about four or five months old, I'd guess. He loves eating kale, peas, crickets, and especially mealworms. He hats being held, though, and when I attempt it, he runs around his cage, trying to escape my hand. While not eating or escaping, the little guy mostly hangs out under his lamp. He's called Saurus, as it means "lizard" in Latin.

I have one rat, and used to have two. My rat's name is Candice (because she's so sweet and cuddly, and because she's albino). She cannot use her back legs, and is nearing the end. The poor girl is about three and a half, which is 105 in rat years, or so I've read. She mostly sleeps during the day, and eats at night.

My two dogs are nearly polar opposites. My first, named Stella for her batlike appearance while laying on her back, is a really great dog all around. She only barks if she sees someone she knows, is really nice, and only requires food, walks and love, or so it seems. She's a boxer-German shepherd-greyhound-who knows what else mix who we got as a young puppy, maybe three months old. Now, of course, she's almost three.

My second dog, named Buster after a player on my family's favorite baseball team (Personally, I hate baseball), is a mischievous sonofagun who barks seemingly all day, every day, at anything that moves or makes a sound. We got him to keep Stella company during school/work hours. He's not even one yet, and his only benefit is cuteness. He barely even likes being held or even petted! Buster pulls and pulls on his leash while on walks. Buster's a pug mix, and the other breed is almost definitely beagle or chihuahua. Why do we keep him around? We keep telling ourselves that we're going to put him into training.

Despite all these great pets, what I really want is some form of bird, especially considering the recent evidence for birds being dinosaurs and all. Anyhow, I don't have any good pet pics right now, so I'll get some later. As for all you cat lovers, well, what can I say? While I love cats myself, I'm really, really allergic.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

My 2 female guinea pigs Pumpkin and Jidder

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

i have 2 dogs and 2 cats

I have chickens. Does that give me the right to turn everyone of my posts into a Anti-Joke Ckicken meme spam fest? LOL

Legitimately, yes I do have chickens. Yes, they are friendly. Yes, I do ge lots of eggs. Yes, the eggs are delicious. No, you can't have any eggs.

I have a gecko. It eats it's own she'd skin.

I also have a cat. But apparently I'm not allowed to talk about it. Darn.

Finally, I have a rock on a glass terrarium with blood splattered inside and a sign tha says, beware of rock.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Attachment 5248

i love him!!!
    I have a Pom too ^_^

and a *cough* cat *cough*

I've had fish of course

a Gerbil

a Parakeet
    Last edited by Dreamy; 30th October 2012 at 6:03 PM.

I have 3 cats, 1 dog, 2 birds, 1 rabbit, and 1 horse. But I only have a picture of my rabbit on hand...

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...95403676_n.jpg

This is Bernie. ^-^

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    I have 3 cats, 1 dog, 2 birds, 1 rabbit, and 1 horse. But I only have a picture of my rabbit on hand...

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...95403676_n.jpg

This is Bernie. ^-^
    A HORSE!!??? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?? xD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

167794_110109955729829_3013820_n.jpgthese are my dwarf hamsters^_^the one in the nest sleeps so much

We have three cats:

Smudge, who's around 15
    Star, who's 9
    Oscar, who's 5

And Star's brother, Shadow, who sadly died in December 2010.

Shadow and Star as kittens back in 2003.
    Oscar as a kitten in 2007.
    Smudge was already an adult cat when we got her, but here's a picture of her looking younger and fatter back in 1998

As you may have noticed, I'm a cat person.

Dogs on the other hand...

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

We have two dogs and a cat.
    Couldn't post a picture, for some reason

I'm both a dog and a cat fan...
    Though Merlino (my first cat) died of old age last year and Momoka (my 2nd cat) misteriously disappared 3 summers ago. And Artu, my lil doggie, also broke my heart when he died last summer at only 6 years of age.

Buuut now I have a new puppy <3 well she's not really a puppy anymore, she's 8 months old. Her name is Toffee and she's a bull terrier

I also have two calopsites, but I don't have any pics of them.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have a nine-year-old Turkish Angora. I have approximately ten million pictures of her, but alas, cats aren't allowed in this thread. :P

twin: Shiny Bashamo | banner: Skiyomi | profile picture: Northern Lights

One of our cats, Cleo, about 3, got fixed today. She seems ok, but she's having trouble getting used to the cone on her head. Our other cat, Tiger, 10+ years, was checking her out, like she's thinking 'what the heck is on your head?'.

I'm worried there might be some kind of problem, but I'm probably just paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    We have three cats:
    Awwww, kitties
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I have my 3 year old Cattahoula Leopard Buckshot (dog)
    7 year old Yorkers Shorty and Spot (I didn't name these two, we adopted them like that)
    8 year old missy.
    And 13 year old Mac, my first dog

I did have 2 cattahoula leopard Bone and Mouse, but stolen
    Then My Australian Shepherd and blue heeler mix Puppy Named Bear. Also stolen. But Im not getting any more pups because they keep getting stolen.

I hate cats. The only cat I liked was Stub. Our Bobcat that we found as a kitten
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I have 12 kitties :P

toto, chewie, timon, phlix, socks, libby, maggie, kookie, dallas, tedde, effy, fester

and because he's crazy: wat a dip

I have four CATS.. A tortie named Sasha, a tabby named Skitty (not because of the Pokemon, but because he was quite skittish when he was a baby), a black fluffball named Saki (my absolute best friend), and a tabby fluffball named Stewie (named because he was a little devil like Stewie from Family Guy.) Also until about 3 years ago I had the most wonderful dog named Sooty. He was the sweetest dog ever and a black lab/beagle mix. We think that somebody hit him one day because he suddenly grew hostile to buff men and we had to give him away because he was dangerous to our buff neighbor, whom he used to love.

I've already mentioned that we have a Blue Great Dane puppy who is now four months old and getting larger every day! Now we're kind of looking to re-home an older Great Dane who actually happens to be my boy's Aunty! The breeders are apparently having a few financial issues and so they can't afford to keep all of their Dogs. As a result, they've contacted families that they know well about the possibility of re-homing two of their older Dogs. She's a gorgeous Harlequin Dane and her name is Lorelei. There's something rather nice about re-homing as opposed to buying puppies! I always wanted a Harlequin too!

xxx

Our pet dog kept me from sleeping last night. Got only 3 hours of sleep in total... Yay

Cleo seems to be getting used to her cone collar, and opened up to us more then yesterday. Basically she's acting like normal. Now that she's fixed I'm hoping she'll be more tolerent to my niece- she's (the niece, that is) often ends up scratched while trying to pet her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebs View Post
    I have 12 kitties :P
    Whoa, that'd be crazy. One or the other (sometimes both) of our cats is often sitting on me- I can totally see myself waking up covered in cats if we had 12.

Fester's coloring is really interesting, and Socks reminds me of Cleo. I'm actually a little surprised we didn't name her that.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast