Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Pets Thread - Cats are great, but this is for PETS

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Cleo seems to be getting used to her cone collar, and opened up to us more then yesterday. Basically she's acting like normal. Now that she's fixed I'm hoping she'll be more tolerent to my niece- she's (the niece, that is) often ends up scratched while trying to pet her.
    Whoa, that'd be crazy. One or the other (sometimes both) of our cats is often sitting on me- I can totally see myself waking up covered in cats if we had 12.

Fester's coloring is really interesting, and Socks reminds me of Cleo. I'm actually a little surprised we didn't name her that.
    It's pretty crazy and I do always wake up covered in cats :P usually my bed looks like this LOL. Fester is p interesting for a moggie, it's not all that common to get black smokes apparently, so one of m friends tell me idk haha.

J.J.

Being a monkey

Baby

My Jack Russel Terrior named J.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebs View Post
    I have 12 kitties :P

toto, chewie, timon, phlix, socks, libby, maggie, kookie, dallas, tedde, effy, fester

and because he's crazy: wat a dip
    Wow. That's a lot of cats. I wouldn't even think of having that many (even if we had a big house in the country with lots of land... I'd probably only have about six). It must cost a fortune to have them neutered, to feed them and pay for their vaccinations each year.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

My cat got his tail hurt really bad....so it needed to be amputated. Cost a hell lot of money.....but it's worth it because I love him so much.......and despite how corny and stupid it sounds he is one of my best friends. And I am glad he is alright.

If I can get a cute screenshot of my dog (a shiba inu btw :3) on here sometime i'll gladly post it in this thread~

Trust me....my dog's a really cute little guy. ^_^ He would be totally loved by all who see his picture XD
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Charlie is getting better now....he still has to wear the cone of shame but he is doing well.
        Spoiler:- he sleeps with his eyes open sometimes and it creeps me out:

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Oh boy, a pet thread. Since this is for pets and not cats, I'll take this oppurtunity to talk about my pet cat

I adopted a cat right before my birthday as a present. I really wanted a cat since getting over the death of my previous cat, an orange tabby I had for over 9 years. I really miss him. My new cat's name is Katniss( yes like The Hunger Games). The shelter had named her that, and I didnt feel like changing her name. I found her there while volunteering and found her a friendly, cute cat. She is a brown and black tabby and was 1 year and 1 month old when I first met her. I really wanted to adopt her and was given permission, so I filled out the application and answered the shelter's questions and was approved. I picked her up Saturday, May 12th.

It took her a while to settle in, she's somewhat skittish and afraid of people. It took nearly a month for her to be comfortable enough so sit on my lap. Since, she has adjusted to life here and is playful and often sleeps in either my sister's room or my room. She will go and visit the rest of my family when awake, she seems to like being around people. This month, she even let my mom's party guests and my dad pet her, whereas she is usually afraid of people, so she may just need to be used to people. She does not however like dogs. She has scratched my dog a few times and he's now afraid of her. I hope to have her for a long time, I really like cats.

Haha, I have myself a Pygmy Hedgehog. They're legal here in England, and she's just the sweetest little thing. She'll curl up on your lap or let you stroke her face, and if you give her worms then she goes nuts! My parents have two dogs which I also adore, but nothing compares to a pet that's yours and that you alone have the responsibility to look after. I'm moving out to student acom. this year at some point and hedgie is definitely coming with me.

Pokemon X/ Alpha Sapphire: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

I have three cats. a large black and white male named Tobi, a small female strawberry blonde tabby named RaRa, and a teeny tiny female calico named Seia.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

As well as my rapidly growing Great Dane puppy, we decided to get three Guinea Pigs the week after Christmas. We are fostering them at the moment, but there's a chance we could just keep them if we don't find a decent home. I'm quite enjoying keeping small animals as I've never had any before. I feel like such a kid again! Anyway, they're named Patrice, Patrick and Pascal!

xxx

Yayyy! A pet thread!

Here is an album of my cats.

Edit: This thread has been around since July???
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 4th January 2013 at 11:09 PM.

How have I never noticed this before? Anyways, at the moment we're at an all time low with pet with only one dog. A nine year old red nosed pit bull named Diamond. Biggest blanket hog I've ever met. Seriously. I have a queen sized comforter on my bed and somehow she STILL ends up stealing the entire thing. Not to mention the three other blankets I keep on my bed. It's mind boggling.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

I have a little girl.

She's about 6 years old. She's blackish with all sorts of brown stripes and spots. She grew up to be a small dog but is a little chubby. Her behavior is so weird. She goes from crying and jumping on you to sitting down and being polite just by holding your hand over her head.

Her name is Pumpkin.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

A live in a animal house. I have a dog (cockapoo) and two Cockateils. They're my babies ^^

He had no intentions of moving.

I like cats so dealwithit

キバゴ

My puppy Fiesty. c:

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/35d5m2t.jpg[/IMG]

My little Maizie ~♥ She's 6 months old.

http://i50.*******.com/2ppnbt2.jpg

She looks at you like she's swallowed a box of E's.

EDIT: She's a cat, I just noticed that cats are banned.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 13th January 2013 at 2:13 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

http://s1164.beta.photobucket.com/us...2ef07.jpg.html I almost became like depressed posting pictures of Jack... because...

...he died last Wendsday, by being put down. He, was almost 13 years old, he's a black lab, and... he was fighting death as we knew it. He had Stomach, and throat cancer... this, my friends, is Jackson without the blanket. About... 2 more photos of him, and some of Bubs, and the cats of mine soon...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Well, these are my dogs.

Spot
    Jodi

I have other pets but apparently they don't count cause they're cats ._.

Thought I'd share this video of one of my rabbits. She was getting pretty playful with a piece of cardboard I gave her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CJU...ature=youtu.be

This is my dog; this is my cat. Bad quality pics...
    Last edited by Seles; 3rd February 2013 at 9:40 PM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

My GOD i love him so much his name is Kansi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456