Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion

Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    god dammit steve and PA two posts in and you guys are already being assholes i dont know what to do with you god i cant even take you anywhere anymore you are embarrassing

whats her/his face already contacted me and yadda yadda so i'm sure we'll battle eventually

BUT ALLELUIA FOR THIS BEING BW2 I THOUGHT STEVE WAS PERMANENTLY STUCK IN THE BW STONE AGES. finally get to use new teams jeesh.

predictions: steve loses 6-0. pi remains innactive. PA wins by hax. zero redeems himself and 6-0s. i sit back and watch

EDIT: ARRGHGHGHDFKDSJFDSKLFJDSF;DSF FREAKING BO3. i cant escape it. oh well. makes it more fun i guess. let you use more than one team...
    BO3 is the best way to avoid a haxxy win. And I don't see why you're getting PA from Project Retribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Go for the [+6]!
    We're trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    Yes, it would be easier. And I meant like what's Olivine's Serebii name? Since the only Olivine I can find had last activity in March of last year .-.
    Holy Wine.

Steve. I should be able to battle either tomorrow night or Thursday night.

This is PR's longest war.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

>VM'd my opponent
    >He's a recent visitor to my page
    >Hasn't VM'd me back
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    BO3 is the best way to avoid a haxxy win. And I don't see why you're getting PA from Project Retribution.
    PA is PokemanzAssassin's initials... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    >VM'd my opponent
    >He's a recent visitor to my page
    >Hasn't VM'd me back
    He's on a lot. If you guys wanna find us, the xat is more than not the best place to look. It's in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    PA is PokemanzAssassin's initials... -_-
    ......wow.........

He's on a lot. If you guys wanna find us, the xat is more than not the best place to look. It's in my signature
    definitely this ^ the only person who's tried to make contact so far is mcdanger .-. and hes up against pi so bless him hes at least trying to find him. wherefore art thou pi?

ive been around your xat 4 times now and literally no one is on .-.

Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:

This should be an interesting war imo.

......wow.........

definitely this ^ the only person who's tried to make contact so far is mcdanger .-. and hes up against pi so bless him hes at least trying to find him. wherefore art thou pi?

That's cause we abandoned it and use the #Project Retribution PO channel. It'll link you to it if you type that in the main PO chat I believe.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

You can join the channel by typing /cjoin Project Retribution in the main chat/

PI cant battle till Thursday or Friday and ya our xat is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    You can join the channel by typing /cjoin Project Retribution in the main chat/
    Archer and SMTM are usually on around 2 pm eastern time. And depending when my mom buys my laptop a new charger is when I'll be on.

-Alex

Please know what you're talking about before saying things like this. You make yourself and your clan look a little silly
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Panicles View Post
    Ill be back on in about 2 days to rejoin the war, Perpetual motion, your attitude is atrocious, we wont go to your xat, you will respond to VMs, and you will battle us and be good sports about it. Good luck everyone.
    Okay this was not best way for you go by saying things Panicels all you’re doing by this is causing problems. Plus it not that hard for each other’s opponent to find each other’s at their own chat or po thing. So let’s not try to be rude are clan and your clan have done okay job to get in contact. So let’s end this arguing. Perpetual Motion contacts your opponents go to their chat and get these battles done. Panicles your comment is out line and it was rude. Let’s get these battle done and have some fun. One last thing this a children game so let not take to serious.
    Last edited by 00swms; 19th July 2012 at 7:23 AM.

**Credit to Sworn**

Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster

Um. Dr. Ciel, Panicles, ShowMeTheMankey, and I all have. Olivine is the only person who had not in fact, and that's due to the ls k of notification. Mankey. Tell him over PO. Or just anyone that sees this.

-Alex

Let try to keep this war clean and nice or I will see that it gets closed.

Edit 2: If any further problems PM a leader of the two clans.
    Last edited by 00swms; 19th July 2012 at 3:33 AM.

**Credit to Sworn**

Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Let try to keep this war clean and nice or I will see that it gets closed.

Edit 2: If any further problems PM a leader of the two clans.
    agreed, wars are meant to be fun

Ill be back on in about 2 days to rejoin the war, Perpetual motion, your attitude is atrocious, we wont go to your xat, you will respond to VMs, and you will battle us and be good sports about it. Good luck everyone.
    We will not go to the easiest form of communication. We will make you respond to the messages that have been responded to by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    We will not go to the easiest form of communication. We will make you respond to the messages that have been responded to by everyone.
    Don't make it complicated Steve. VMs & the channel are the easiest forms of communication, because everyone in a clan has access to them.

Has anyone gotten any battles done yet?

-Alex

*sigh* this is getting annoying -___-

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Please know what you're talking about before saying things like this. You make yourself and your clan look a little silly
    Both you and LB calm down, i was speaking in terms of xat/your channel visiting. No need to be an *******. VM is not the most reliable way to get a battle done and I was simply speaking in a sense of the most ease to get the battles done.

LMFAO Who the **** do you think you are? Hahaha! Oh god this is rich. Looks like someone needs to get over themselves

/rant deleted because zero told be to be nice

I vote we drop this war. Cause I'm sure as hell not battling in it.

Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:

Everybody needs clam down about this war really. If any more problems just pm any of the Leaders.

**Credit to Sworn**

I vote we drop this war. Cause I'm sure as hell not battling in it.
    I second this. I lost all my teams a couple days ago anyways. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Everybody needs clam down about this war really. If any more problems just pm any of the Leaders.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    I second this. I lost all my teams a couple days ago anyways. .-.
    Rebuild them. If you don't remember them, just make a new one.

@Steve. My mom got my computer charger! C: woo! That means I can battle tonight.

Edit: never mind.
    Last edited by AlexandriaTheMixed; 19th July 2012 at 10:05 AM.

-Alex

It seems I have come at the wrong time...

Good luck PR if you are battling -_-
    Link to my awesome RMT :3

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of Smogon."
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/smfy8y.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/34oqyh1.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/o9g3s7.png[/IMG]
    Click Here to join our clan, Project Retribution! You won't be disappointed

Edit: never mind.
    Why never mind?

Lol this pointless arguing is fun to watch from the outside, anyways I'm glad PR decided to war PM first, gives me an idea of what kind of clan they are Gl to both clans.

Arts by Lunar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast