Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion

POKEMON IS SRS BUSINESS

also, have you not played pokemon?

"There's no running from a trainer battle!"

Anyways, me and my opponent have contacted each other and have no problems so let's get this show on the road

!
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Why never mind?
    You weren't online and I had to go. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by WindieStyles View Post
    Lol this pointless arguing is fun to watch from the outside, anyways I'm glad PR decided to war PM first, gives me an idea of what kind of clan they are Gl to both clans.
    Wait. We've had five other wars, and they've had two. What do you mean by first?

I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    POKEMON IS SRS BUSINESS

also, have you not played pokemon?

"There's no running from a trainer battle!"

Anyways, me and my opponent have contacted each other and have no problems so let's get this show on the road

!
    Okie. Hopefully us others can battle soon as well. c:
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

In simple terms, you had your war with PM before you did with us. I have no idea why that was so confusing.

Arts by Lunar

In simple terms, you had your war with PM before you did with us. I have no idea why that was so confusing.
    and what clan are you?

I have no idea who you guys are though. You have no identification or I might have got it.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

I think everyone here needs to stop arguing. We need to just shut up and fight this war.

"For the war, save all your battle logs, if this 1 star noob clan wants to cause that many problems back up your wins with proof. No"

That's the last straw. I'm calling this war. This has been nothing but your clan harassing mine for no reason. I'm not going to say some long obnoxious rant about your unprofessionalism, I'll just simply say, I'm cancelling this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    "For the war, save all your battle logs, if this 1 star noob clan wants to cause that many problems back up your wins with proof. No"

That's the last straw. I'm calling this war. This has been nothing but your clan harassing mine for no reason. I'm not going to say some long obnoxious rant about your unprofessionalism, I'll just simply say, I'm cancelling this war.
    I don't see how it's classed as harassing seeing as it was posted in our thread but idk, imo I don't see it as a valid reason for quitting, I personally see it as something to motivate you to beat us and put us in our place?

I don't have a problem with any of you and I hope none of you have one with me but it would be nice to get this war played seeing as it's all fun etc and me and my opponent have organised a match

Just my opinion ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123