Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Abilities!!

But if it starts packing HP fight then won't u have to get rid of something to make room for it?

Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.
    My fc is 1461-6314-5371. My friend safari is: Braisen, slugma, and Growlithe
    IGN: Matt

Quote Originally Posted by X-Lucario View Post
    But if it starts packing HP fight then won't u have to get rid of something to make room for it?
    Well, their are only 3-4 usable moves for Sp Attack and Leaf Storm would work as a free Nasty Plot with Contrary, so making room wouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    I feel if Serperior moves up to OU, there will be a rise in Sap Sipper Pokemon, they enjoy the free ATK boost, though most Sap Sippers are weak to Fighting, so Serperior will start packing HP Fight to deal with them.
    No just no. All Sap Sipper mon's are just bad. The only ones that are viable, are because they are using their other ability, ex. Sawsbuck w/ Chlorophyl. Even then, still not the best. More reliable and useable things to beat Serpior are like spD Heatran, Volcarona, even Amoongus (if Serpior is running HP Fighting, not Fire)

GodDamnZilla

Quote Originally Posted by X-Lucario View Post
    running hp fighting gives serperior mediocre coverage in my opinion anyway.
    this is the issue with serperior. as i've said before, the hidden power that it has dictates what can check it.
    crobat and escavalier are the lower tier checks to serperior that i can think of off the top of my head, but they will not appreciate it if serperior carries the super effective hidden power. however, both are capable of threatening it out with a super effective attack. miltank seems good since most serperior will carry hidden power ice/fire anyway, or rock if it is being used in ru before it moves up.

though in ou it'll mostly be fire types that check serperior i assume, but all non-scarfers are slower than it, so it's really easy to get worn down with stealth rock and a +2 coverage move such as dragon pulse. heatran seems to be the best check, but serperior can follow a similar route as some volcarona sets and run hidden power ground.

but in general serperior is extremely hard to check. it performs nicely late-game because its speed is not lackluster either. it just needs to be played around intelligently if it's seen in the team preview.

I dislike the fact that Ninetales and Politoed were given weather abilities . I see it so much on Random Matchup that it gets really annoying .
    -My Pokémon X Version Dream Team-

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Rafe View Post
    I dislike the fact that Ninetales and Politoed were given weather abilities . I see it so much on Random Matchup that it gets really annoying .
    If it was given to something like Arcanine or Gyrados, they would be overpowered IMO, so they gave it to some less generic pokemon like those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Serperior is a mon of it's own. It isn't similar to venusaur at all. It's an attacking set up sweeper, the only one viable in ou. While venusaur is a chlorophyll abuser.
    Venusaur relies on sun while serperior can function in any weather condition. Serperior also has access to dragon pulse and at +2 it can kill kyurem.
    Magnezone says hi. Otherwise you are right on the mark

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

They need to do something to even out competive battles!

Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.
    My fc is 1461-6314-5371. My friend safari is: Braisen, slugma, and Growlithe
    IGN: Matt

Due to the massive amounts of new pokes released its going to take them a while to get through all of it and make it even

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Due to the massive amounts of new pokes released its going to take them a while to get through all of it and make it even
    This is something I hate about new transitions, takes a while until things are all balanced.

I recently got a Landorus with the Dream World Ability (Sheer Force), is ti hacked?
    Thanks
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

no. if transfered back to b/w from one captured from the dream radar, it becomes one with the hidden ability.

but this really isnt the place to ask this. there's a general questions thread somewhere you could use instead. next time, go there.

Thanks for answering and the info.
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

Fav DW pokes to use on PO. Shroomish with Quick Feet in LC. and Breloom with Techician
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12