Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48

Thread: Sailor Moon Club

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default Sailor Moon Club



    "Fighting Evil by the Moonlight! Winning Love By Daylight! Never running from a real fight! She is the one named Sailor Moon !"

    Club Leader FairyWitch

    As a fan of Sailor Moon which was my first anime ever and the tribute to the new update of the remake of Sailor Moon Crystal I like to open up a club to celebrate sailor moons wonderful series. I will try to make this club active by talking about the series as well help others get into this anime by watching the new and the old sailor moon episodes. i will try to post some fun ways to learn about the series which I will also create topics to talk about the show and movies. We also can talk about the Japanese games as well that was created years ago I also will allow people to post there drawings and fan art if they want here


    Rules

    1.) Follow all serebii rules
    2.) One-Liners are not allowed please do not post them as well as its a rule in this section
    3.) Treat others the way you want to be treated that means be nice to others please and respect there opinions
    4.) try to stay active as you can the club section is a bit dying so try to post as much as you can to keep this club alive thank you
    5.)when posting fan art please give credit if you didn't do it please its rude to claim/not give credit for something you didn't do
    6.) stay on topic please, no off topics
    7.) have fun

    Sign Up form under this text

    HTML Code:
    [B]Username:
    Favorite sailor scout:
    why did you join?:[/B]
    Topics

    What was your first sailor moon episode?
    Who is your favorite sailor scout and why?
    Was there a special moment that connected you to the anime and why?
    Whats your favorite sailor scout move?
    Whats your favorite episode all time?
    What drawn you to the show and why?
    Would you like to see a new series of Sailor Moon?
    How do you like the new remake Sailor Moon Crystal so far? (explain)
    Which Sailor Scout connects to you?
    Have you played any of the Japanese Sailor Moon games?
    Who is your favorite negaverse villain?
    Which sailor scout you think connects to you and why?
    What parts of sailor moon thought could be better and why?
    what was your favorite sailor moon movie and why?
    Who is your least favorite scout and why?
    If you got to create a sailor scout and it could be in the anime what would it be and explain?
    what difference in the anime and japanese versions finds you a bit uspet or just feel it shouldn't of been edit out and why? (note: this may be debatable but remember please be civil about it thank you)

    this is only some topics we can add more after we start talking more

        Spoiler:- Sailor Moon show links:

        Spoiler:- member list:


        Spoiler:- fan art/ club banners :


        Spoiler:- club buttons:


    art credits:
    opening banner Me
    render credits: anuent for the sailor scout render
    tumbler for the the sailor moon transform background render
    logo trademark to the sailor moon the anime series
    link buttons me
    tumbler for the scout sprites
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th October 2014 at 1:57 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'd like to join please!
    Username: Dawn+Serena Fan
    Favorite sailor scout: I like Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars the best.
    why did you join?: Because I used to watch the anime series and it was an interesting anime.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I'd like to join please!
    Username: Dawn+Serena Fan
    Favorite sailor scout: I like Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars the best.
    why did you join?: Because I used to watch the anime series and it was an interesting anime.
    welcome to the club ill add you in the open feel free to talk about anything about sailor moon here as well as if you drawn anything or have some fan art to share that would be great we have listed topics to talk about too

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    Hai, Fairy. :3 Immediately joining this. *w*

    Username: SilverLanayru
    Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Saturn (top favorite), Sailor Mercury (second favorite)
    Why did you join?: I grew up with this anime alongside Pokémon. ;] And I really love Sailor Moon Crystal so far~
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    "This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."


    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Hai, Fairy. :3 Immediately joining this. *w*

    Username: SilverLanayru
    Favorite Sailor Scout: Sailor Saturn (top favorite), Sailor Mercury (second favorite)
    Why did you join?: I grew up with this anime alongside Pokémon. ;] And I really love Sailor Moon Crystal so far~
    accepted welcome to club like i said to dawn + Serena feel free to talk about anything sailor moon and if you have any fan art or drawn some fan art don't afraid to post will add you about to leave soon to go out I personally love sailor mercury she is my favorite and she is my same sign virgo

    edit:

    well sense no one is posting ill try to give us a topic to talk about i choose this one...

    What drawn you to the show and why?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 10th August 2014 at 8:28 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Username: xEryChan but you can call me Ery for short
    Favorite sailor scout: I've always Sailor Saturn the best but Sailor Moon is not too far behind.
    Why did you join?: I love Sailor Moon, this was always my favorite show when I was younger. I always used to watch it every morning before going to school. It's been years since the last time I saw it though
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team


    Trainer Name: Erin
    Location: Battle Resort
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Username: xEryChan but you can call me Ery for short
    Favorite sailor scout: I've always Sailor Saturn the best but Sailor Moon is not too far behind.
    Why did you join?: I love Sailor Moon, this was always my favorite show when I was younger. I always used to watch it every morning before going to school. It's been years since the last time I saw it though
    welcome to the club xEryChan I know I did that as well i watched until they cancelled the show on w kids network show it was so said just like cardcaptors sakura :c I so glad though they are remaking the anime again it may help promote a good old anime sailor moon is a very good and classic anime that new generations should watch

    what really drawn me to the show was so much cool action and showing alot of girl power alright I just loved the mystical fighting and everything. I just found it so cool and that girls can be strong too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    What drew you to the show and why?
    The fact that it had romance, that magical girl feeling, and the action-packed girl power are what drew me to the show. Plus, it contains astronomical and astrological elements I like pointing out~ (I personally love astronomy and find astrology very interesting. ^^; )

    After having seen the episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal that are currently out, I love this reboot of the series so far, especially since it's more related to the manga now, unlike the old anime.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    "This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."


    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    What drew you to the show and why?
    The fact that it had romance, that magical girl feeling, and the action-packed girl power are what drew me to the show. Plus, it contains astronomical and astrological elements I like pointing out~ (I personally love astronomy and find astrology very interesting. ^^; )

    After having seen the episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal that are currently out, I love this reboot of the series so far, especially since it's more related to the manga now, unlike the old anime.
    you are right i am watching the old anime now again and comparing to the new it is different there isn't so much filer episodes like the old as well. I do agree with you the romance and the magical girl feeling was very nice as well the astronomy is a nice touch.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Username: Mogar
    Favorite sailor scout: Jupiter / Moon
    why did you join?: I was actually introduced to Sailor Moon by my mom when I was young, as she watched it in her late teen years and her early adult years. We always watched it together so I have so many good memories with the show, now that Crystal is on - despite my mom being almost 40 we're still enjoying the show together.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mogar View Post
    Username: Mogar
    Favorite sailor scout: Jupiter / Moon
    why did you join?: I was actually introduced to Sailor Moon by my mom when I was young, as she watched it in her late teen years and her early adult years. We always watched it together so I have so many good memories with the show, now that Crystal is on - despite my mom being almost 40 we're still enjoying the show together.
    welcome to the club accepted its nice to see that old classics don't die I know how it feels i am 23 and still love the series I like to pass that down to newer generations


    edit: also i got some link buttons now for us

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th August 2014 at 10:29 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    Friendly bump. :3
    If I can figure out how I want to reorganize my signature, I'd use one of those buttons. xD
    (You should make a Saturn one, if possible. xP Otherwise, I can resort to Mercury or Venus~)

    So latest episode... is it bad that I still find Tuxedo Mask reeeeeeally handsome? ;///;
    I kinda wish this anime have new episodes coming out weekly instead of biweekly, but it's understandable. o:
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    "This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."


    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  13. #13

    Default

    What drew me to this show was the action and girls were doing most of the fighting lol.
    I loved Jupiter's and Mars' powers too, their powers kind of remind me of Sasuke Uchiha's jutsu from Naruto.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Friendly bump. :3
    If I can figure out how I want to reorganize my signature, I'd use one of those buttons. xD
    (You should make a Saturn one, if possible. xP Otherwise, I can resort to Mercury or Venus~)

    So latest episode... is it bad that I still find Tuxedo Mask reeeeeeally handsome? ;///;
    I kinda wish this anime have new episodes coming out weekly instead of biweekly, but it's understandable. o:
    lol I haven't see the new episode yet mostly watching the old serious again first XD and i haven't found any sprites after the five yet so when i do ill make them but at the moment i haven't seen any for the other salior guardians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    What drew me to this show was the action and girls were doing most of the fighting lol.
    I loved Jupiter's and Mars' powers too, their powers kind of remind me of Sasuke Uchiha's jutsu from Naruto.
    yeah jupiter's thunder crash and mar's fire ignite is pretty awesome to see...I just love murcury's bubble blast attack is so cute

    I am not sure if its okay i may link the old and new episodes for members to watch that are new to sailor moon here but I not sure if okay to link that I have to double check with the mods first before I do.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    *insert hai here* Whelp, it is le time!

    We gotta try to keep this rolling~
    So I hope you fans have been keeping up with the anime lately. Just a reminder that Act 6 will be out tomorrow!

    For the most recent episode I saw... I actually like how Makoto/Sailor Jupiter is portrayed in this version of the anime. Less tomboy-ish, but still has that tough girl exterior. :]
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 20th September 2014 at 8:43 AM.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    "This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."


    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Whelp, it is time for a bump. (I was told it was safe to bump, unless stated otherwise.)

    We gotta try to keep this rolling~
    So I hope you fans have been keeping up with the anime lately. Just a reminder that Act 6 will be out tomorrow!

    For the most recent episode I saw... I actually like how Makoto/Sailor Jupiter is portrayed in this version of the anime. Less tomboy-ish, but still has that tough girl exterior. :]
    I saw the new show of sailor moon crystal. I found the show is totally different but it still is nice but i do miss the old fillers of monsters in between. I do agree she is less tomboyish then she was in the old one

    I need to get more people to join as well as I may need some help which the directory and sigs are the only way i can avertise this club as i defiently will be watching the new sailor moon crystal espisode when it comes out...if anyone wants there free to start new topics as well so we can keep us alive
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th September 2014 at 7:38 AM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    787

    Default

    So, I was watching the first episode of Sailor Moon last night before I went to bed last night. It's been forever since I've even seen an episode of Sailor Moon. Man, how I missed this show so much. It definitely was one of my favorite animes.

    Speaking, I remember one day when I was working, one of the teachers in the building was really into anime, like I am, and he was showing off one of the Sailor Moon movies in Japanese with English subtitles. I don't know how he got it but it was awesome to watch it. I haven't seen him in the longest time but if I had the chance to work with him, I wouldn't even hesitate to. That was so cool. But I think he was one of the teachers that got excessed when the school district were laying off teachers. Sad, isn't it?
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team


    Trainer Name: Erin
    Location: Battle Resort
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

  18. #18

    Default

    I watched the 1st episode of Sailor Moon a couple of months ago. She was really not what I remembered lol, guess she really does get some great development though because she was lazy and whiny at 1st and from what I remember she was ready to risk her life back when I 1st watched the original anime.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Oohh, Sailor Moon. I'd like to join, please.

    Username: ~SkyHigh~ but you can call me Ash as my first name is Ashley.
    Favorite sailor scout: Definitely Sailor Moon but Venus
    Why did you join?: This show is a part of my childhood. I grew up watching this series. My friends at school were always talking about it so I decided to watch it and I found myself really enjoying it. It broke my heart that they canceled it but at least it's been making a comeback, I believe.

    Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    So, I was watching the first episode of Sailor Moon last night before I went to bed last night. It's been forever since I've even seen an episode of Sailor Moon. Man, how I missed this show so much. It definitely was one of my favorite animes.

    Speaking, I remember one day when I was working, one of the teachers in the building was really into anime, like I am, and he was showing off one of the Sailor Moon movies in Japanese with English subtitles. I don't know how he got it but it was awesome to watch it. I haven't seen him in the longest time but if I had the chance to work with him, I wouldn't even hesitate to. That was so cool. But I think he was one of the teachers that got excessed when the school district were laying off teachers. Sad, isn't it?
    yeah that is pretty sad but that is a intreasting way you got into sailor moon for me it was a morning cartoon and it was my first anime i ever watched besides cardecaptors sakura that was a really good show i use to watch with it. I hate how they cancelled both though :c

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I watched the 1st episode of Sailor Moon a couple of months ago. She was really not what I remembered lol, guess she really does get some great development though because she was lazy and whiny at 1st and from what I remember she was ready to risk her life back when I 1st watched the original anime.
    yeah the newer series of sailor moon the characters will be a bit different I heard they were trying to make it more like the manga this time around and less fillers which im so use to the fillers XD I personally do miss the old i was crazy enough to watch the whole thing all over again i forgot alot of episodes. I remember when i was a young gal running around thinking i was sailor moon and saying "moon tiara activate" lol I also at some point tried to be sailor mercury

    Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Oohh, Sailor Moon. I'd like to join, please.

    Username: ~SkyHigh~ but you can call me Ash as my first name is Ashley.
    Favorite sailor scout: Definitely Sailor Moon but Venus
    Why did you join?: This show is a part of my childhood. I grew up watching this series. My friends at school were always talking about it so I decided to watch it and I found myself really enjoying it. It broke my heart that they canceled it but at least it's been making a comeback, I believe.
    welcome the club skyhigh and ikr i was heartbroken too they cancelled the series as well I heard it was starting to get harder to edit some stuff like i know the english version was a bit censored with a few things.

    also guys new episode is out today

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/688949#i0,p2,d0
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st September 2014 at 5:53 AM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah that is pretty sad but that is a intreasting way you got into sailor moon for me it was a morning cartoon and it was my first anime i ever watched besides cardecaptors sakura that was a really good show i use to watch with it. I hate how they cancelled both though :c
    That's not how I got into Sailor Moon, to be honest. A lot of girls I knew at school were watching the show and they were always talking about it so I decided to watch it myself and I'm glad I did because it truly was one awesome anime. I'm glad they've been bringing it back, to be honest. This was always one of my favorite anime a, next to Pokemon and Shugo Chara! and I really like it. They're kind of bringing back my childhood as well. I used to watch this show every single morning before getting on the bus to go to school.

    The movie this teacher had one I had never seen before so I couldn't tell you which one it was but I was sitting in the classroom watching it and because of that, I went to lunch rather late. But it was an interesting movie and I would definitely watch it again.

    I've been trying to keep up with the newer episodes. I got to the part where Makota I think that's how you spell her name, these Japanese names are really hard to spell became Sailor Jupiter. The wedding episode, you know which I'm talking about now, right? The one where one of the villains was controlling a manakin in a bridal shop and a whole bunch of grooms were disappearing.

    Interesting episode, I liked it. I'll watch the next one after work tomorrow.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team


    Trainer Name: Erin
    Location: Battle Resort
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    That's not how I got into Sailor Moon, to be honest. A lot of girls I knew at school were watching the show and they were always talking about it so I decided to watch it myself and I'm glad I did because it truly was one awesome anime. I'm glad they've been bringing it back, to be honest. This was always one of my favorite anime a, next to Pokemon and Shugo Chara! and I really like it. They're kind of bringing back my childhood as well. I used to watch this show every single morning before getting on the bus to go to school.

    The movie this teacher had one I had never seen before so I couldn't tell you which one it was but I was sitting in the classroom watching it and because of that, I went to lunch rather late. But it was an interesting movie and I would definitely watch it again.

    I've been trying to keep up with the newer episodes. I got to the part where Makota I think that's how you spell her name, these Japanese names are really hard to spell became Sailor Jupiter. The wedding episode, you know which I'm talking about now, right? The one where one of the villains was controlling a manakin in a bridal shop and a whole bunch of grooms were disappearing.

    Interesting episode, I liked it. I'll watch the next one after work tomorrow.
    woops sorry I thought the way was that your teacher showed the movie sorry but okay i see now how you got into it yeah sailor moon was one of my first animes as well as cardcaptors such a good show and the newer version is going by the manga and i see your on the part that they introduced sailor jupiter lina in english or as the japanese name makoto kino The bride ghost episode was intreasting that is new compared to the 90's anime as well as the then next one is good hope you like the next one

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    woops sorry I thought the way was that your teacher showed the movie sorry but okay i see now how you got into it yeah sailor moon was one of my first animes as well as cardcaptors such a good show and the newer version is going by the manga and i see your on the part that they introduced sailor jupiter lina in english or as the japanese name makoto kino The bride ghost episode was intreasting that is new compared to the 90's anime as well as the then next one is good hope you like the next one
    Sailor Moon is definitely the first anime I ever really got into. Pokemon is up there too but it's behind Sailor Moon. I always used to watch Sailor Moon every morning on TV before going to school, how I miss those days.

    How about a topic for the club, yes?

    What was the first episode of the series that you saw?

    It's been forever since I'e watched the series on TV and as it was airing while I was still in elementary school, I can't remember.

    But the episode of Sailor Moon Crystal that I saw is the one when Ami became Sailor Mercury. I unfortunately did not get to see the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal so really, the second if the first one I saw. Does that even make any sense?

    I'm weird, I know.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team


    Trainer Name: Erin
    Location: Battle Resort
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Sailor Moon is definitely the first anime I ever really got into. Pokemon is up there too but it's behind Sailor Moon. I always used to watch Sailor Moon every morning on TV before going to school, how I miss those days.

    How about a topic for the club, yes?

    What was the first episode of the series that you saw?

    It's been forever since I'e watched the series on TV and as it was airing while I was still in elementary school, I can't remember.

    But the episode of Sailor Moon Crystal that I saw is the one when Ami became Sailor Mercury. I unfortunately did not get to see the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal so really, the second if the first one I saw. Does that even make any sense?

    I'm weird, I know.
    no its not weird to watch a second episode first I actually watched my first episode of sailor moon late in the series when i found it on the tv channel as well as i did with cardcaptors sakura and also guys im trying to find some more sprites of the other scouts its pretty hard though i hope to see if can get every scout that person likes also I am in the middle of watching sailor moon stars. The series was never made in english do they never renewed the licenses as well as they would of had to do alot of major changes to the story line for america parent approval. I know there is a fan dub of it though its pretty solid as i want to post playlists of the series of new and old sailor moon animation but i want to make sure first it doesn't break any of serebii rules.

    edit: also guys the new sailor moon crystal is up to watch :3
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th October 2014 at 7:17 AM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Endiness
    Posts
    656

    Default

    May I request to join?

    My first (attempted) dedication to anime is when Sailor Moon was on TV years ago. I slanted away from it due to that monstrosity of a schedule from each side (my side and my channel network keeps fumbling the time slots, in addition to the voice acting changes) around the middle of the R series.

    Returned to watching Sailor Moon full time 2 years ago just initially for nostalgia, completed it, and end up loving it. The characters and comedy really hits you, though my small knocks of it are the romance of Usagi and Mamoru (which could be done better, but thankfully Crystal fixed that and looks like it'll be getting better), Super S saga, and Saturn screentime (my major knock).

    I've been keeping up with Crystal and have watched the Classics to do a little comparing on which areas are done better than the other (I don't think there's one for Act. 6, or at least one that's a little closer to it). I accept that Crystal is the Sailor Moon for this time, so I'm not picky on which is the best version. I'll be the judge once (hopefully) Crystal produces the entire Sailor Moon story.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."



    Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •