Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doctor Who Club v.4

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
        Spoiler:- P.S.:
    Aww, it really must have been hard for Rory to keep that letter around and constantly amend it, you're right. D: I imagine Amy must have done something similar with her afterword for the Doctor, now that I think about it. As for Amy's parents... hm. I'm sure she'd have wanted to let them know what had happened to her and everything, especially since she remembers a life without them and it's only thanks to the Doctor that she even has them at all. But the problem is - how much did Amy's parents ever know about the Doctor? They met him at her wedding where he appeared in a blue box and introduced himself as her imaginary friend, sure, but did they ever know exactly where and more importantly when their daughter was disappearing off to in that blue box with him? If not, things might have been kind of awkward for Amy to explain.

On a similar note, something I'd occasionally wondered: shouldn't Brian and the Doctor have already known of each other before they met in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, since Brian would also have been at Amy and Rory's wedding? The Doctor didn't know Brian's face - he thought he was an intruder at first, on the spaceship, before Rory pointed out that it was his dad. This could just be put down to the fact that the Doctor didn't ever really bump into Brian at the wedding, but that can't be right, because he danced with everyone at the wedding (the women were all brilliant; the men were a bit shy). Buuut I'm probably not meant to think this hard about this since Brian simply hadn't been thought up as a character when The Big Bang was filmed; the in-universe explanation would probably be something like Brian was ill and couldn't make it to his son's wedding (which I believe is the excuse used for why Wilf similarly wasn't at Donna's [first] wedding). Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    So, to perhaps spark some discussion, remember this post? Well...

Spoiler:- Series 7 Part 2 episode title:
    Ooh. That sounds rather cool. It's pretty much what I was expecting from the implications of what Matt and Caro said at that panel, but still, yay for semi-confirmation.

DWM's revealed the inclusion of certain characters in the Christmas Special.

Spoiler:- Christmas!; not very spoiler-y:
        Spoiler:- Ramblings on those Christmas characters:

Look what I found on Youtube the other day: a prequel to Asylum of the Daleks. It's nothing to do with Pond Life; it shows the "message" that the Doctor was sent by Darla von Karlsen, the one that summoned him to Skaro at the beginning of the episode. And yes, it's entirely genuine and canonical - it seems the reason I had no idea that it even existed until recently was that it was only shown in the US. And that makes me sad. I really, really rather like it (apparently there can never be a prequel featuring the Doctor that I don't love to bits for one reason or another), and I would have liked to have seen it before Asylum, like it was meant to be seen, not when I happen to dig it up sometime after the half-series is over. Genuine instalments of canon like this should not be kept from people on the basis of where they happen to live. :<

Anyway, grumpiness aside, allow me to ramble unnecessarily about it, since I definitely would have done if I'd seen it at the appropriate time, so I don't see why I shouldn't do so now.

Spoiler:- Prequel to Asylum of the Daleks:

(Spoilered not for spoilers exactly but just for the likelihood of no-one else being interested in my rambles about the Daleks' twistedness and the Doctor's self-loathing.)

I'm really going to have to watch Asylum of the Daleks again sometime.

-elyvorg/Amelia
    .: Evolution is a battle .:. Something has to lose :.
    LOST EVOLUTION
    Chapter 33: Inside has been posted.

Foregone Conclusion
    Spinoff/prequel/backstory/thingy to Lost Evolution, written for NaNoWriMo 2010

Three Heads Are Better Than One

Perhaps unsurprisingly, it has been announced that Doctor Who will partake in this year's Children in Need telethon. I was thinking about this a few days ago, coincidentally. We'll be treated to a prequel and a trailer of the Christmas Special. I'm very excited about this. I can't wait to see what the Doctor's state of mind is after the loss of the Ponds. It'll be interesting to see how it leads into the episode, as well. Here's the relevant quote from the BBC press release:

"Doctor Who, featuring Matt Smith, will also bring viewers an extra special 'prequel' to its Christmas special, with a bespoke storyline made for Children in Need, and an exclusive preview trailer of the Christmas special including the first glimpse of the Doctor with his new companion."

CiN airs on 16th November, which is only three weeks away.

-The Eleventh/Rory Williams

Well, I just posted the prologue to a crossover I've been working on for a while over on the Fan Fiction forum. It's a lovely little tale about the Doctor, Amy, and Rory visiting the bottom of the ocean and running into... complications. Like, an underwater city complications as the three accidentaly land in the city of Rapture. It's titled "A Modern Atlantis." Be warned: it's going to get fairly dark, but no knowledge of Bioshock is required to understand the plot as I'll explain all the basics like it was any old Doctor Who mysterious setting.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

So, there hasn't been much to discuss as of late, though that will most definitely change over the coming weeks. Something of note has been announced, though, and that is that the Cybermen will be featured in Neil Gaiman's episode.

Sure, this isn't particularly mind-blowing, but it is exciting. For me, at least. The Cybermen have always intrigued me. I find them to be very scary indeed, for they can dehumanise someone completely so rapidly. It'll be fun to see what Gaiman does with them. His episode is seventh in the 2013 run, I think (so second-to-last).

On a lighter note, Colin Baker will be appearing on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! this year. I've been watching the show for the past few years, so all the more reason to tune in again when it returns this Sunday. Hopefully, he'll get far. :P

I hope to get around to reading your fanfic sometime, Loki. Maybe at the weekend. Which of the two do you think will feature more prominently; Doctor Who or Bioshock? I know next to nothing about the latter, I'm afraid, although you say that doesn't matter, which is great.

I'm rewatching Children of Earth again at the moment. I viewed "Day One" last night. The series is truly magnificent. I adore it so much. It's just... completely perfect. I hate to admit it, but it's far better than a lot of Doctor Who stories. Hopefully Torchwood can return to this standard once again, if it does return. I liked Miracle Day, but it pales in most aspects when compared to CoE. I shall be watching "Day Two" shortly. There's so, so much I'm looking forward to. I can't praise it enough. xD

Why do you like Doctor Who?
    First off i don't just like Doctor Who, I love it!!!! I love the great variety of monsters. (My favourite monsters are the Cybermen!) Every episode is different to the last, so you can never get bored. I also love how complex and interesting the storylines are. Nothing on tv is like Dr. Who. My final reason i just love the random, slightly confusing things the doctor says and does.

Who's your favourite Doctor?
    Tough question. I like the tenth but i really like the eleventh. He really fits the role of a madman in a box. He can be amazing and smart, but he is also quite dark and sometimes angry. He might be 1100+ (i think) ,but he can be quite childish. That's coll though. He's cool and i love his fashion sense. to quote 'bowties are cool'

Desired character title?
    I wanted k-9 but it's taken sooo... in honour of the cybermen i would like the title Cyber-Leader. The cybermen are awesome and what better title could there be than one of their leader. They might not be the scariest, or the strongest, but i think they are amazing. They've come along way since their first appearance in 'The invasion' all those years ago.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

fitzy909: Hi, and welcome! Those are all come very good reasons to love the show. :3 The Doctor is actually 1200+ now, ever since A Town Called Mercy... but yes, he absolutely still is just a big kid sometimes. x3 Also, if you like the Cybermen, then I guess you'd be pretty excited by the news The Eleventh mentioned in the post above yours.

This place has been a bit quiet lately, but hopefully things will start picking up soon as Christmas and new-companion anticipation begins to build, so feel free to join in.

I am so excited for the prequel tomorrow! I have been ever since The Eleventh first made me aware of it two weeks ago but then I was too busy and distracted to make a post expressing as such. But yes! The BBC's schedule page for Children in Need says of it: "We have an exclusive look at Doctor Who, and discover where the Doctor has been since he was last on our screens", so it sounds like exactly the kind of thing I assumed the prequel would be long before one was ever announced: something that gives us an idea of how the Doctor's been doing ever since he lost the Ponds. I'd assumed that such a prequel would only show up some way into December, so for us to be getting it halfway through November is just unexpectedly awesome. =D Another source also says it "features a number of familiar faces", which is kind of interesting; I think I'd been passively expecting it to just feature the Doctor alone, but apparently not.

Also, there's a couple of images of the Doctor in his outfit for the Christmas special, which isn't much, but hey, Victorian clothes. And, because I'm me...
        Spoiler:- Unnecessary overanalysis of the Doctor's choice of clothes:

Cybermen for Neil Gaiman's episode! That should be fun. I'm sure Neil Gaiman of all people will be capable of doing really interesting and creepy things with their concept.

...huh, there really hasn't been much news to talk about recently, has there? Hopefully that'll change tomorrow, though!

-elyvorg/Amelia
    LOST EVOLUTION

Foregone Conclusion

Spoiler:- clothes:

Time Lord anatomy:
    So across several episodes, I've gotten mixed impressions as to whether the Time Lord's hearts are side by side, or the right one is lower. Anyone feel opinionate about which it is?

Chapter 2 of Aggressive Stairs is up by the way, didn't feel the need to mention it until I had something else to say.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: The Little Mermaid was the last Disney animation with hand painted cels.

VampirateMace - yeah, you're right; I think the few times we've seen scans of the Doctor's hearts they have contradicted each other. I'm not entirely sure which one I prefer to believe; I'm not enough of a physiologist to be able to figure out which arrangement of two hearts is more likely to work, so.

Soooo that prequel was... quite something. Just like I expected it would be. Prequels these days are always like this and I love them for it.

(Region-free link for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, because you know you want to see how the Doctor's been doing since we last saw him. And there was a trailer for the Christmas episode, too.)

Spoiler:- Prequel, trailer and Christmas:

Christmas cannot come soon enough.

-elyvorg/Amelia
    Last edited by elyvorg; 17th November 2012 at 7:31 PM.
    LOST EVOLUTION

Foregone Conclusion

@VampirateMace- The placement of the right heart is contradicted. In a marvelous little book I just read called Shada, which is based on an unadapted Tom Baker-era screenplay written by the late great Douglas Adams and adapted into a novel by the guy (can't remember his name) who wrote the screenplays for "The Lodger", "Closing Time", and "The Shakespeare Code," the right heart is placed in the same position as the left one, just on the opposite side. In "Smith and Jones," however, it's lower on the torso, which might very well be a retcon.

But I highly recommend Shada to anyone who is a Douglas Adams fan. It just oozes with his style.

@Elyvorg- Wow. I never though of things that way before, but it does make sense how the Doctor's personality reflects his companions. Although I am interested to see how the companion-less Eleven plays out compared to the Time Lord Victorious. Christmas really can't come soon enough.

Also, Chapter 2 is up now on A Modern Atlantis. And to clarify, one needs to have as much knowledge of Rapture and its denizens as one would have for any random world the Doctor visits.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

I liked the side-by-side simply for the accuracy of gestures made by the Doctor and the Master... "Cross my hearts" "Breaking your hearts"

Based on human anatomy, two hearts side-by-side would decrese potential lung volume (but the 11th doctor is so spastic, he needs all the air he can get), while a lowered right heart (as seen in the scan in "Power of Three") would be in the way of other things (possibly the diaphram, it's hard to say cause her scanner was so little), but it is possible to have the heart in other locations like that; there was a boy born with his heart in the stomach region rather than the chest (he wore special armor to protect it), there's also situs inversus where the person's internal organs are on the opposite side from normal.

I saw Shada in the book store not long ago, but since it was not priced, and I have two other unread Dr Who books to read already, I didn't grab it. I do love Adams' work, and have several of his books, so I will probably get it eventually.

Today's Fact: The Little Mermaid was the last Disney animation with hand painted cels.

Spoiler:- The trailer:

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Spoiler:- The trailer:
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Spoiler:- the trailer:

Well, that's all for now!

kjt/Oswin Oswald

Also, concerning my character title: if someone claims Clara (because we think that she's completely different than Oswin) and then it turns out that they're the same person, what happens? Is their character title void because I got it first . . . well actually I don't really care. I can have Oswin (and I'll probably change my character title eventually) and someone else can have Clara, not fuss
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

To start, sorry for not posting as of late. I just haven't had anything to contribute. I don't have much to say this time, either, other than that The Snowmen will be broadcast on BBC One at 17:15. I can't say I'm a fan of such an early time. Oh well. Anyway, the Christmas special is shaping up well, though I've never enjoyed the festive episodes as much. The only reason I'm excited about it is the introduction of Clara, which is obviously going to play a large part in the episode, so I'm quite excited. After taking a longer look at the snowmen themselves, they do come across as particularly scary. Those teeth! Speaking of Clara...

Spoiler:- The Snowmen; minor detail - what's not going to happen:

I finally got around to starting Dark Horizons, an Eleventh Doctor novel, a few days ago. I've had it for some time. I haven't got into it enough to make a full judgement, but it's not as interesting as the previous entry in the "lengthier novels" series, The Coming of the Terraphiles.

Aaa I haven't posted in here in ages either. Time for one of my posts that's full of an amalgamation of tidbits of info I've picked up in the meantime.

Spoiler:- Stuff such as the year of the special and some basic facts about Clara; nothing too spoilery:

Also, new trailer. Which doesn't really show us anything that new, buuut one little thing in it does give me a starting point for something I'd like to briefly ramble about, so:

Spoiler:- Clara's influence:

Quote Originally Posted by Becoming View Post
        Spoiler:- the trailer:
    I kinda like that theory. I don't really know how plausible that would be, but I'd definitely enjoy it if Clara did somehow turn out to be yet another denial-filled fantasy of Oswin's. I found that part of Oswin back in Asylum rather psychological and fascinating, so I'd totally be up for more of it.

That said, I'm sure I'll enjoy the truth behind Clara and Oswin's connection anyway, no matter what it happens to be.

Spoiler:- Minor spoilers; what the special won't involve:

kjt/Oswin Oswald

Also, concerning my character title: if someone claims Clara (because we think that she's completely different than Oswin) and then it turns out that they're the same person, what happens? Is their character title void because I got it first . . . well actually I don't really care. I can have Oswin (and I'll probably change my character title eventually) and someone else can have Clara, not fuss
    I guess I'll do what I did for the little girl in the astronaut suit back in series 6 - I'll let Clara be claimed, on the condition that if she turns out to be the same person as a character someone's already claimed, in this case Oswin, then priority goes to the member who claimed her first, meaning you, and whoever claimed Clara will have to give her up. (Someone else having Clara might not bother you, but if they do turn out to be literally exactly the same person, then it will bother me, if no-one else. =P)

~Twelve days! aaaa when did it suddenly get so close~

-elyvorg/Amelia
    LOST EVOLUTION

Foregone Conclusion

Saw the trailer (or a version of it) today while watching Torchwood reruns (trying to get caught up on that too). I don’t know how to feel about the whole Clara/Oswin thing, I guess I’m good with just waiting and seeing how it all turns out.

Spoiler:- TARDIS Interior:

Whooooooooooooops.

I'm very much looking forward to the Christmas special at the moment. I was initially apprehensive, but there's so much to potentially enjoy. There's the introduction of a new companion, Jenny, Vastra and Strax and...

Spoiler:- Not really relating to the episode itself - not really a spoiler, either:

A digital-exclusive book was recently released, akin to A Melody Malone Mystery, that serves as a kind of prequel to The Snowmen. It's called The Devil in the Smoke and centres on Vastra, Jenny and Strax. It's quite short, but I'm enjoying it due to the focus on the three main characters and their relationship.

Oh, and about Strax.

Spoiler:

Six days until Christmas Who!

Last edited by The Eleventh; 19th December 2012 at 10:47 PM.

My god, love DW!

Why do you like Doctor Who?
    The first episode I ever watched was Tooth and Claw, 10th Doctor (Tennant will always be my favourite). I was quite young at the time, and kept flicking to the other channel as I was scared of the werewolf. But for some reason, I watched avidly next week, and ever since. I skipped a few episodes with the eleventh doctor, from the first part of the doppelganger episodes, for about 3 - 4 episodes, as I found them slowly starting to decline in taste and originality. But now i'm back on track. Sad to see Amy and Rory leave the way they did, but hey, The Doctor always moves on... I found the show really cool, not as boring as I thought Star Trek was, yet more continuous and up-to-date than Star wars (this was back in 2006-7 remember) and I loved K-9, the monsters the TARDIS and most of all, the witty doctor. I also liked how they can take concepts of the future, or past events, and make any story possible out of them. Like, for example (see episodes Codelock (you know, with the Face of Boe... at least, I think its called Codelock... I give up with episode names) The one with Van gogh in (I think that episode was touching) The final episode with Rose in (with the tenth doctor, not the ultimate team-up episode) and the one with Shakespear. Sorry for being vague with the descriptions, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Who's your favourite Doctor?
    David Tennant. I think he has such character, and a great tendency to be fun, yet dangerously sinister at times, and a good overall actor. Shame to see the state he's in now.... I even hear he works for... *shudder*... American Express. May god have mercy.

Desired character title?
    Of course I would never take up the title 'Doctor'...but is John Smith available? If not, then I'll go with Rassilon, but would prefer John Smith

Thanks for taking me into consideration, and I leave you with this: "You are [special]. It just took The Doctor to show you that, simply by being with him. He did the same to me. To everyone he touches." ~Rose Tyler to Donna Noble
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 19th December 2012 at 7:52 PM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT
    Shame to see the state he's in now.... I even hear he works for... *shudder*... American Express. May god have mercy.
    Aw, he's got a wife and two kids, he's gotta get work somehow! And he's in Spies of Warsaw, that's gotta count for something, right?
    Personally, I don't care what he does, as long as I get to see new stuff from him now and then I'm happy and squeeing.
    By the way, welcome to the club!

On to business... the Christmas special is so close! I can almost feel how much better it's going to be than last year, haha.
    Speaking of...

Spoiler:- TARDIS Interior:

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    -The First Doctor

THEIRONDONUT: Hi, and welcome to the club! Of course you can be John Smith - he was definitely his own person, even if he only existed to be a disguise for the Doctor in the end.

I must admit I find it a bit of a shame that you skipped three or four episodes after The Rebel Flesh. Does that mean you missed out on A Good Man Goes to War and Let's Kill Hitler? D: Because both of those are amazing episodes that are kind of vital to series 6's overarching plot, and you should definitely try and go back and find them sometime if you haven't seen them. (And also the last five or ten minutes of The Almost People, even if you don't like the rest of it, because once the plot of the Ganger two-parter is resolved there is suddenly a twist relating to the overarching plot that also shouldn't be missed out on.) This is the problem with temporarily stopping watching this show for a few weeks, in my opinion. Sure, not every fan is going to enjoy every episode, and some episodes aren't as enjoyable as others. But the thing about Doctor Who is that it's completely different every week - even if you felt an episode was sub-par one week, it means absolutely nothing about whether or not you'll enjoy the next week's episode (unless they're a two-parter, in which case, okay, yes, enjoyment of the two will probably be correlated). Someone who gives up watching for a bit after a handful of episodes they didn't particularly care for might end up missing out on something they'd have really loved. :<

...anyway, ignore me being irrationally sad that not everyone can like every episode of Doctor Who ever. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it in here, and feel free to participate.

It's cool that they keep releasing these little ebooks focusing on recurring characters' offscreen adventures. Speaking of Vastra, Jenny and Strax, there's another prequel featuring the three of them! I'm starting to find Vastra and Jenny rather adorable. It's sweet how they're still worrying about the Doctor, even though they also seem to have given up hope of ever getting through to him. :< Their presence is certainly giving me yet another reason to look forward to The Snowmen.

Spoiler:- TARDIS:

And then there's going to be a revamped title sequence and theme tune. I wasn't remotely surprised at all to hear this; I really like how they're going all-out to give the sense of just how much a new companion changes everything for the Doctor. I... have to admit I kind of hope they don't do the Classic series thing of putting the Doctor's face in the opening sequence; the few times I've seen a Classic series opening I've always found it ever so slightly creepy seeing the Doctor's disembodied face zooming towards the screen.

~five days to go!~

-elyvorg/Amelia

Re: David Tennant's lack of many decent roles these days - well, he was in The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!, so at least there's that. (Yes, this definitely does count for something; I love that film.)
    LOST EVOLUTION

Foregone Conclusion

I did see a good man goes to war, AND let's kill hitler. I prefered the primary to the latter... Maybe I just missed the ganger episode part 2? I don't know, just that period of time seemed to lack a proper 'Who' feel for me. But I'm back for good now. Thanks for welcoming me into the fold of TARDIS travellers, it feels great to be here. I also felt a bit wierd about the Clara/Oswin thing though, a little confusing? I would have thought that the writers could have come up with a paradoxial explanation for it, but meh. Maybe their just getting a bit lazy for tedious things such as that. Or maybe they will? I can't make assumptions on episodes I haven't seen, now can I?

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Spoiler:- TARDIS interior:

-The First Doctor

I like the new tardis interior, seems a little cramped to me though. I like the way that they adapted 11th's TARDIS so that they could say it had a pool in it, a library, a tv room and so on and so forth. By the way, me and my friend had a debate about this, and I wanted to compare it with your thoughts. Personally, I thought that the 10th doctor companion team-ups where the best, such as Donna and Martha, Rose and Sarah-Jane, The Doctor & Rose, and Jake and Mickey (when they returned to defeat the cybermen in the cybermen vs the daleks episode) and of course, the ultimate team up, All the companions vs Davros, the daleks And His Reality Bomb. But for some reason, my misguided friend seems to think that Rory, amy and River Song, along with the doctor, of course, made a better team up than those I listed. WTF!?!?!?!?! but anyways, I wanted to hear your opinions, as I was confused to why anyone would choose those amazing episodes, featuring Daleks, CYbermen, and Krillitanes, against just 3 people (I do have to admit though, I loved the Pandorica team up) Thoughts?

^ Hmm... While I really like The Stolen Earth/Journey's End and the featured team-up of companions, I think that the Ponds had such brilliant chemistry. They worked together so well. It hadn't hit me that we'll never see the Doctor, Amy, Rory and River all together in the TARDIS again. ); I guess we've got new adventures to be looking forward to. I hope River meets Clara and that we get to see her reaction to the Doctor attempting to move on.

Some teasers have been released by various sites for The Snowmen. Some are very intriguing.

Spoiler:- Mildly spoiler-y; they're only teasers, after all:

Doctor Who is back on tomorrow! It's been too long. Though, if I survived nine months of no new episodes... Those were dark times.

I... I'm not sure I understood anything. Can anyone explain?

Spoiler:- The snowmen need the nevermeltice to power up their ice attacks:

Edit:    Spoiler:- Something I just got::
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 25th December 2012 at 7:06 PM.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast