Thread: What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon? (Version 2)

Default What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon? (Version 2)

Remaking this since the old one got bumped

As the title says, post about your favourite Pokemon introduced during the 4th Generation!

To make the thread more interesting to read, please provide a little bit of detail, explanation, etc. about your choice too. Don't just post something like "I like __" or just a list and nothing else!

I have always been a big fan of the Cranidos/Rampardos line. They're my favourite fossil Pokemon and I love their high Attack stat. My Rampardos is one of the best members of my Platinum team along with my Gallade.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 26th March 2015 at 11:45 PM.
    ~ * * ~

Right now it's Riolu, Munchlax, and Pachirisu since I think they're all really cute. I also like Dialga, Lucario, and Giratina for the coolness factor that they have. That's kind of it though; Gen 4 had the blandest Pokemon designs in general in my opinion. :x

Weavile-it looks awesome and is fast and powerful,one of my favorite cross-generation evolutions.
    Togekiss-it is adorable and has a vast movepool,as well as Serene Grace.
    Gallade-has a cool and elegant design and a pretty decent Mega Evolution.
    Staraptor-easily my favorite regional bird.Learns some powerful moves like Brave Bird,Double-Edge and picks up Close Combat tp deal with annoying Rock and Steel Pokemon.
    Leafeon-I find it very cute.
    Lucario-although it's overexposed,I still like its movepool and Mega Evolution.
    Palkia-my favorite Sinnoh legendary,could be because I like Water types in general.

Like with most generations, I have multiple favorites from 4th generation. My top 5 would be the following:

Infernape. One of my all-time favorite starters and my favorite Fire starter. It has a fantastic design, is incredibly useful in battle and has a great movepool which allows it to use lots of fun tricks. High Speed as well as being able to go both physical, special and mixed is always a good thing to me and this does not disappoint.

Mismagius. A ghost in the code which is so sweet and nasty with a fantastic design and it is lots of fun to use in battle. Didn't really care much for it at first but it grew on me considerably with time and now I really like it.

Garchomp. The idea of a land shark always seemed interesting to me, and it turned out well. This thing has always been dangerous, it can seriously tear through most things all by itself. It has been very helpful for me at various points in this generation and others. Plus an awesome design and good enough movepool.

Glaceon. My favorite Eeveelution before Sylveon existed. I like the blue color of it and it can be quite strong too if used correctly. Really cute and awesome.

Shaymin. It is adorable, and it creates flower fields of deserted places. I love flowers and building better worlds so this is the best possible thing for me. Finally getting one through an Event for Platinum in 2009 made me really happy.

Those are my top favorites, at least. Some others from this generation that I like a lot are Staraptor, Bidoof, Gastrodon, Purugly, Lucario, Abomasnow, Gallade, Palkia and Giratina.