3 33.33%
  • Caitlin(Battle Castle)

3 33.33%
  • Argenta(Battle Hall)

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite Generation IV Frontier Brain

Default Favorite Generation IV Frontier Brain

Generation IV Battle Frontier had five battle facilities,each run by a Frontier Brain.Who was your favorite?Discuss here!

Make sure to explain your thoughts thoroughly, not just 'I like _".
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 5th April 2015 at 10:42 AM. Reason: bolding rule

Well seeing as I really liked the Battle Arcade, I'm going with Dahlia. She was pretty and cool, and I only beat her twice, so she was tough. Thorton would be my second favorite I suppose due to his design.

My favorites are Palmer,Thorton and Argenta.
    I like Argenta mostly because of her design,Thorton because he is overly analytical and Palmer because he is hilariously similiar to Barry.

Like with the Emerald Frontier Brains, I like all of the ones from this generation as well. I think my favorite would be Palmer, because I like the fact that he is the father of the Rival in D/P/P and I have always found what he says after you win against him in the second battle (in D/P/P) to be one of the best things in the series. It is not often I see something downright inspirational in a Pokemon game, but this was one of those times. Other than him, I also really like Dahlia becuase she has a cool design and great personality, and Thorton because he controls the most terrifying place in the games and has a quite cool design too.
    Listen | Get hugs

My favorite has to be Palmer, although the tower is probably the least exciting facility, Palmer had a good design and is just slightly more memorable than the other Brains, with the exception of possibly Caitlin.
    The almighty Turtwig is my claim

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3316-5077 (Paddy)

If any one has a spare Lopunite could you PM me and we shall negotiate a trade!

I like all of them (& Castle Valet Darach too ), so I picked every poll option, but I'd say that Palmer is my #1 favourite. I like the similarities he has with the DPPt rival and I think it's cool that they are father & son. Also, I just like Palmer's coat. :3
    ~ * * ~

Thorton cuz he looked like a cool nerdy character and I beat him real easily in platinum lol. :3