Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wifi Battle video logs

Just had an interesting match, we both agreed to Ou but neither of us brought more than 2 Ou Pokemon with us. Needless to say its not your average match up. Btw, I was trying to sac that vaporeon for a very long time

54-24021-32409

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

This is a battle I had over WiFi. My opponent had 9996 wins and tried to deny me my victory. It's safe to say I got the last laugh.

Silly Japanese; rage quits are for kids!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGrV...e_gdata_player

Here's a battle I had left over from the Autumn Friendly and finally remembered to upload: 54-24021-28259. Perfectly demonstrates my occasional tendency of shooting myself in the foot at the start of a battle.

I realize I'm awaking this thread from a prolonged slumber, but wouldn't this thread be a bit of a special case since it's not really a discussion, just a place for people to post their videos?

Edit:Well, no one's added anymore videos, so I'll post a few more of mine. 98-68465-62579: this one was a rematch against another trainer who narrowly beat me in our last battle. 85-99788-61117: taking my new Intimidate Scrafty out for a spin, the other guy playing around with Imposter Ditto. 62-87644-11995: ends with a somewhat humorous demise of a Minimize abusing Eviolite Chansey.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12