Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! (749)

Dare da Cubchoo

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

They come across a Beartic eating an apple.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

There's just one problem Sherlock Cilan. How did it get out? The door was clearly locked.

...Yep there goes that theory!

Yay Black and White Rival Battle!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 19th July 2012 at 11:20 AM.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

ash is gonna catch it!!!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Scraggy VS Cubchoo!

Dawn's taking Brock's referee job instead of Cilan? WHAT?
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    ash is gonna catch it!!!
    Wait, what?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chris found Cubchoo.

Looks like Larvitar and Cubchoo are rival buddies.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Wait, what?
    well he was, untill cubchoo started playing with it
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Team Rocket scene.

They find something on the bottom of the sea, well, they're looking for something at the bottom of the sea.

Episode ends with Team Rocket locating something underwater.

So Larvitar ends up staying with Chris and Cubchoo at the Pokémon House, like I first expected.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Team Rocket!

Y U NO GIVE US OAK BACK

Team Rocket Live Caster again!

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

overall good episode 7/10 the worst episode of the newest saga but still better the majority of the best wishes episodes
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Thats because Cilan was feeling low because his initial theories as a detective didn't work. So she took over.

I kind of felt that Scraggy got leveled down in this episode for some reason. I mean it did pretty well against Simisage and Simipour in the Donamite but got easily tired against a Larvitar.

Better than the first Detective episode, but still incredibly boring.

Good parts;

- Mamoswine VS Pignite
    - Scraggy VS Larvitar
    - Iris and Dawn scenes on Cilan's behavior
    - Brock & Cilan comparison

....and now, her story begins.

OMG OM GOM GO LMMG

I-dagfoiaejiltrjgioaegarehtfraeghoraehughouarehgorhe goarhguhruhgraehgrugfuraehgragae htguoreagre aghrauofh reg fed fhugraehga

DENTO

dfgdakghoijhrsghaefuraeiuhgatregrea

IIS TOTALLT TAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAKIIII!!!!!!!! HE GOT EVERYThING WRONG. AND SULKED AT THE END. THEN IRIS TALKED TO HIM THEn TWO SECONDS HE WAS ALL HAAAAIIIIIIII fhjdgjagharhghurahghofhgurhagtrhgargrrhae g HE GREW MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    fkdpijgkrfkhra
    a
    g
    raejgrkagiahfeghourag
    gjraeighrseogheshgutrsg

gahrghourehgrheghraehgrfcuhghraegfagfgae
    g

grheghraehahegeg
    aregkseghaeg

fkdagiohiosfdhgaezh

and got everything wrong. XD

Other than that we'll need a translation of what happened. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th July 2012 at 11:39 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Hey, Dento did little of note in this episode, in fact, when Ash and the Larvitar were fighting, Dento was doing something in the BUSHES!

ash is gonna catch it!!!
    You mean when they suggested throwing a pokeball? Ash wanted to throw a pokeball himself instead of Chris? Or afterwards before the Beartic walked away?

overall good episode 7/10 the worst episode of the newest saga but still better the majority of the best wishes episodes
    I personally found that the second episode, the one redebuting Dawn was the worst. I did not really enjoy this, but it had its moments.

The Onix episode is still the best, because it made for quite some unexpected moments.

I really liked Pignite vs. Mamoswine. It kinda proved that Pignite is ready for the league if it can hold its own against Mamoswine. Sure, Mamoswine is a 'contest'-pokemon, but its still a beast in its own right. It also made me realize though, that Pignite is one of the strongest members of Ash' team, and his rivals all have fully evolved starters.. -.-

Meaning that, outside of general plotpower moment, most of his team is quite 'underleveled'. I mean Scraggy had troube again using fricking Focus Blast, and almost lost to a wild Larvitar because of this... -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hey, Dento did little of note in this episode, in fact, when Ash and the Larvitar were fighting, Dento was doing something in the BUSHES!
    He was growing mushrooms. :< He was going to give them puppy dog eyes, but they weren't looking in his general direction.

This episode wasn't as eventful as I was hoping, but there were still parts that made me giggle.

I was a bit mad they could go 2 feet in front of Beartic and it just...SIT thre. I was begging it to chase them or something. ^^;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

So Dent's deduction skills were all wrong? Haha, that's brilliant. He sulks and then.... Immediately recovers. That boy has amazing composure.

The Dent 'torture' is especially entertaining all due to the fact that Dent is normally an optimistic and positive person. And some people call him 'flawless' and 'perfect'. Dent has made mistakes many times before - one not played for laughs - and is seemingly the butt monkey of the group.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

You mean when they suggested throwing a pokeball? Ash wanted to throw a pokeball himself instead of Chris? Or afterwards before the Beartic walked away?

I personally found that the second episode, the one redebuting Dawn was the worst. I did not really enjoy this, but it had its moments.

The Onix episode is still the best, because it made for quite some unexpected moments.

I really liked Pignite vs. Mamoswine. It kinda proved that Pignite is ready for the league if it can hold its own against Mamoswine. Sure, Mamoswine is a 'contest'-pokemon, but its still a beast in its own right. It also made me realize though, that Pignite is one of the strongest members of Ash' team, and his rivals all have fully evolved starters.. -.-

Meaning that, outside of general plotpower moment, most of his team is quite 'underleveled'. I mean Scraggy had troube again using fricking Focus Blast, and almost lost to a wild Larvitar because of this... -.-
    well you have a point, but for me the second episode won me back during that beautiful ending scene, it was amazing this was a very good episode but it's one of those episodes that the dub will do it justice since it's all talking and little action, those episodes are when the dub shines while the raw is far more entertaining during battle centric episodes.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Well, that episode was... sort of enteretaining. Funny to see Cilan playing detective... and failing miserably at it. I was expecting the boy character of the week to hug the evolved bear, for it to get angry, then they'd have to fend it off (at least it didn't fire off any hyper beams). Glad Dawn suggested trying to return it to its Poke ball first.

Still not much else. The "Cilan act crazy and Iris and Dawn comment on his craziness" gag can only be used so many times, same with the ongoing Piplup and Oshawott rivalry. At least we had that battle in the beginning. Probably the slowest episode this season, at least it was somewhat funny.

This doesn't look like an amazing episode, but if definitely seems a lot better than the the Tabunne episode as it has entertaining moments:

Detective Dent doing more, Hikari's reaction to Dent's antics, Dent getting everything wrong and sulking, cute moments with all the Pokémon.

A nice episode to get Dent something to do before the Iris action starts and a good way to see some cuteness and fun before the seriousness.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 19th July 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Beartic sure got fat.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast