Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! (749)

Oh yes, forgot to say the other thing I found enjoyable about this episode is Hikari once again compared Dent with Takeshi. This time regarding the fact they both have their own, crazy, antics. Damn writers, stop this torture. Give us a Takeshi appearance and have it result in a really entertaining interaction with Dent. Hikari's mentioned Takeshi and compared him with Dent twice, but that's enough to satisfy my wants for it. It will be brilliant.

Iris and Hikari partnership is fun and all, but an interaction between Dent and Takeshi will blow it out the water. We will not know how to handle it.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 19th July 2012 at 1:08 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Oh yes, forgot to say the other thing I found enjoyable about this episode is Hikari once again compared Dent with Takeshi. This time regarding the fact they both have their own, crazy, antics. Damn writers, stop this torture. Give us a Takeshi appearance and have it result in a really entertaining interaction with Dent. Hikari's mentioned Takeshi and compared him with Dent twice, but that's enough to satisfy my wants for it. It will be brilliant.
    like everyone elce said the wrighters need too give us a cookoff battle between takeshi that would make us happy.
    ps. i would love a scene where takeshi and dent both flirt on officer jenny/nurse joy that would be funny as hell lol
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 19th July 2012 at 1:10 PM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

So what was that move Larvitar used where the ground under it changed color? Bulldoze?
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

I watched the episodes pictures and I saw Focus Blast hitting Larvitar. Did Scraggy master Focus Blast?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

I see on the Filb images that Dawn referenced Brock again, why was this? I'm assuming it's because she was relating his love for girls habit with Cilan's Tasting Time habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    So what was that move Larvitar used where the ground under it changed color? Bulldoze?
    It was Sandstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I see on the Filb images that Dawn referenced Brock again, why was this? I'm assuming it's because she was relating his love for girls habit with Cilan's Tasting Time habit.
    Yes more than likely that was the reason, seeing as she brought it up right after that. A similarity that many of us have alluded to many times.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Brocks comming back obviously
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Iris and Hikari partnership is fun and all, but an interaction between Dent and Takeshi will blow it out the water. We will not know how to handle it.
    Is it bad I'm guessing Dento and Takeshi would probably dislike each other at first? Most of us thought Dawn and Iris would get off to a rocky start. XDD I didn't really like Dento being compared to Brock (I had too much of it on the forums) xD; but that's my opinion.

I still can't get over Dento sulking. People compare him to Takeshi all you want. I'm comparing him to Tamaki. xDDDDDD It was like the most legit scene.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    ps. i would love a scene where takeshi and dent both flirt on officer jenny/nurse joy that would be funny as hell lol
    Dento's not a flirt ._. I'd rather Brock flirt with Junsa and Junsa flirt with Dento. xDDD And besides with Dento's hosting abilities he'd probably make the ladies fall for him. :P
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th July 2012 at 1:31 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Dento's not a flirt ._. I'd rather Brock flirt with Junsa and Junsa flirt with Dento. xDDD And besides with Dento's hosting abilities he'd probably make the ladies fall for him. :P
    Eh you never know, he could be a closet perv or something. He did blush and start stammering after meeting Cynthia :P Personally I doubt he's any good with women.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Eh you never know, he could be a closet perv or something. He did blush and start stammering after meeting Cynthia :P Personally I doubt he's any good with women.
    Eh he could be. I always kind of figured him to be (but he's just too polite. :3). Oh, I bet he's good. He probably runs a Host Club in his Gym too. It's HOSTING TIME! xD "Dento..why is your voice so mellow?"

You know..I kind of miss girls fangirling over him when he went into Tasting Time. o.O; I feel like the only one these days. (I'll stay by ya buddy T_T)

Seen the pictures, looks enjoyable to me. There's some battles in the episode which is nice, and more Team Rocket build up. Oshawott and Piplup still going at it, although they seemed a little more friendly with each other it seemed. Cilan and all his stuff was enjoyable to me as well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Know what helps me enjoy episodes like this? Never taking Pokémon seriously - except when an ep is supposed to be - or looking too much into it.

I'm terrible at discussing serious episodes. Though I'll say; Cilan's Purrloin phobia? I think everyone will be on the edge if it turns out to be serious.

I'll repeat:- I didn't find this to be an amazing episode, just a fun and cute episode and definitely way better than the first one with Detective Cilan.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Brocks comming back obviously
    With an interaction between Cilan (at least hoping) that all of you will love. You try to deny it, but in your minds you know you are actually enjoy it.

Ha, Cilan being a closet perv has been obvious to me before that episode. And yes, Cilan's got the looks, but his antics would weird most girls out.

Wonder if we'll ever see an episode were a girl falls for Cilan. The cheerleaders at his Gym are so far the only girls to have shown attraction to him.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 19th July 2012 at 1:55 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Obviously haven't watched the episode but by the pictures it seems like it was cool.

It also seems like most of us got the plot rigth.

Wonder if we'll ever see an episode were a girl falls for Cilan. Those cheerleaders at his Gym are so far the only girls to have shown attraction to him
    Ignoring my shipping preferences, I always kind of figured a female Purrloin would fall for him. xD if that counts

Did Scraggy master Focus Blast in this episode?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

It was an okay episode, definitely not anything to write home about, but eh it was alright. I liked the Brock references continuing, glad to see that the writers acknowledge some similarities in the two of them. It's only too bad that this episode was so predictable, I just wanted something to happen that I wasn't expecting.

Ha, Cilan being a closet perv has been obvious to me before that episode. And yes, Cilan's got the looks, but his antics would weird most girls out.

Wonder if we'll ever see an episode were a girl falls for Cilan. The cheerleaders at his Gym are so far the only girls to have shown attraction to him.
    Yep my point too, which is why I don't see him being that great with women. Plus he's a little too uh neurotic at times.

Eh doubt it, unless it's like Brock and Autumn from Sinnoh where he has a little girl admirer. The girls at the gym appear to be the only ones, even taking delight in his tasting time, when pretty much everyone else looks at him like a freak when he does it.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Ignoring my shipping preferences, I always kind of figured a female Purrloin would fall for him. xD if that counts
    Now that would be amazing, especially for seeing Dent constantly freaking out. Would make for an entertaining, maybe even crack-filled, episode.

I wouldn't put it past them. Dent is basically the butt monkey of the group. The writers seem to love torturing the poor guy and it's always brilliant.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 19th July 2012 at 2:06 PM.

That would be amazing, especially for seeing Dent constantly freaking out. Would make for an entertaining, maybe even crack-filled, episode.
    IKR? It'd be like the best thing ever. XDDD I'd feel bad for him. xDDD;

I wouldn't put it past them. Dent is basically the butt monkey of the group. The writers seem to love torturing the poor guy and it's always brilliant.
    Oh you know what made me laugh? How Dento just grabbed Chris and made him talk to the Beartic. Poor kid, he was all "I'm not so sure about this...." and Dento's all "Relax! It's your Pokemon, it'll be happy to see you" xDDDD

D'aaaw just look at this. It's like the saddest thing ever. x'33333 I've seen so many fanarts of Dento sulking like that, it's always been something I wanted to see. ^^ Dento pulled so many Tamaki's...it just...it felt like my life was made. ^^

EDIT: AAAAAAAAH did I double post? T_T I swear I hit the edit button for this....um...
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th July 2012 at 2:11 PM.

Yep my point too, which is why I don't see him being that great with women. Plus he's a little too uh neurotic at times.

Eh doubt it, unless it's like Brock and Autumn from Sinnoh where he has a little girl admirer. The girls at the gym appear to be the only ones, even taking delight in his tasting time, when pretty much everyone else looks at him like a freak when he does it.
    Dent is too unnatural for anybody to handle. And that's one of the reasons why I love him. Even I can't handle him, he's just too much that guy.

Oh you know what made me laugh? How Dento just grabbed Chris and made him talk to the Beartic. Poor kid, he was all "I'm not so sure about this...." and Dento's all "Relax! It's your Pokemon, it'll be happy to see you" xDDDD
    Dammit Dent, you could have put that kid in danger. Don't jump to conclusions with your deductions. It's lucky it wasn't an aggressive Tunbear.

Ya know....Dento probably makes a better Detective Dog than a Detective. xDD If he just got on his hands and knees and sniffed the scent trail like a pro he would have solved it. xD

I guess it's neat Oshawott uses Hydro Pump like a hadouken. Also if we get a Misty flashback, I call it.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Corner of Woe, occupaltion: Cilan

It was a okay episode. petty funny with Cilan and Ash battled a Larvitar. Now that there's no capture of Larvitar, people can finally end this idea of it being a insult... With is as stupid as getting a Ghost type for Sabrina's gym

That's right, I went there.

The thing I didn't like is that Mamoswine's Hidden Power animation was changed to be like Emolga's. I much prefer Mamoswine's old one.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Blah nothing happens just like the first detective episode.

Although I like that Cilan failed this time. Nice change of pace.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    The thing I didn't like is that Mamoswine's Hidden Power animation was changed to be like Emolga's. I much prefer Mamoswine's old one.
    It wasn't Mamoswine Hidden Power that changed, Hidden Power animation was changed itself for BW, so his HP looks like everty other HP in the anime.

inb4 but Piplup has a whirpool thingy Hydro Pump and Oshawott has a Hadouken Hydro Pump and Palpitoad has a I send bombs of water from my moth Hydro Pump.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast