Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! (749)

Oh god, Iris just outright screams to Dent that he's a pain and Dent, for the first time, actually reacts to it because Iris said it right to him.

It causes Dent to go sulking about. Now I wonder what did Iris say to Dent which resulted in him recovering quickly from his depressed state.

Man that was just hilarous. Now why couldn't Iris do this before instead of simply just groaning at Dent's antics? The result was just priceless.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 19th July 2012 at 7:51 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

I wasn't too excited about this episode. Would have been perfect to have Burgundy appear as well. But I'm glad Cilan didn't catch Larvitar. That would have been mean to Ash that had it before and never could get it.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Oh god, Iris just outright screams to Dent that he's a pain and Dent, for the first time, actually reacts to it because Iris said it right to him.

It causes Dent to go sulking about. Now I wonder what did Iris say to Dent which resulted in him recovering quickly from his depressed state.

Man that was just hilarous. Now why couldn't Iris do this before instead of simply just groaning at Dent's antics? The result was just priceless.
    fhdlajhgljfalghafjhgafdjlaggjhjfahgjfahgjafhgafhgj afhghfahgaheg

Omg....win. Editing my post so no one can ruin my moment of happiness xD

*fingers twitch* So....does this mean I kind of got my Ouran reference I have been salivating over?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th July 2012 at 7:55 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Iris actually yelling right at Dent that he's "a pain" was way more entertaining than her just groaning about it at the back.

Is it Hikari's presence that's made Iris be a lot more fun? Also Hikari being all "man, you idiot" towards Dent was great too.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 19th July 2012 at 8:39 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

I like the part when Beartic is just randomly sitting and eating apples XD

Definitely a filler episode, but still cute overall.

SeeingnBeartic get akl fat, I think Ash's Krokorok will be overeating in an episode,
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    SeeingnBeartic get akl fat, I think Ash's Krokorok will be overeating in an episode,
    No need, he will get fat when he evolves :P, well he isn't thin rigth now.

Ok this episode just went up from about 30/100 to 100/100 because I got my OURAN REFERENCE...or well strikingly SIMILAR MOMENT!!! (enough to satisfy me *easily satisfied*) T_T Best episode in Pokemon History. Man whenever I watch Pokemon now I go "Why do you remind me so much of Tamaki...when I re-watched Ouran I went "why do you remind me so much of Dento?"h fajghjrhfghaehag

I'M SO HAPPY I FEEL LIKE TAKING HGH'S SIG AND PUTTING I FINALLY GOT DAT OURAN MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th July 2012 at 8:42 PM.

I don't see how this episode compares with the Tabunne episode. That one had nothing that stood out, also Dent's deductions were right.

This one has scenes I found entertaining, Dent getting everything wrong, cute moments with the Pokémon and, of course, this great gem:

Iris: DENT, YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN!"
    Dent (sulking): "A pain... a pain..."

Way more enjoyable than her simply groaning. Also, to tell you the truth, I'm not so fond of anybody who groans about things all the time.

And before anyone accuses me, I like Iris and it's got nothing to do with it with Dent being groaned at, I just don't like over-done groaning.

This one has scenes I found entertaining, Dent getting everything wrong, cute moments with the Pokémon and, of course, this great gem:

Iris: DENT, YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN!"
    Dent (sulking): "A pain... a pain..."
    That was seriously my favorite part of the episode. It seems like Iris's frustration with Dento's antics finally exploded, which resulted in his sulking. It was nice though how she was also the person to pull him out of his depressed state, haha.

Overall, I really liked this episode, despite the fact that it was a filler. Way better than the first Detective episode, and it definitely had its funny moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No need, he will get fat when he evolves :P, well he isn't thin rigth now.
    But not noticable fat.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    That was seriously my favorite part of the episode. It seems like Iris's frustration with Dento's antics finally exploded, which resulted in his sulking. It was nice though how she was also the person to pull him out of his depressed state, haha.
    Also Iris yells to Dent that he's "such a pain" twice, but it was the second time that she yelled it right at him (right behind him to be more precise).

I think it was due to Dent claiming he knew about something, which he didn't. Guess he was trying to hide the fact he kept on getting things wrong.

I cannot get over that scene. Iris caused poor Dent to sulk and then caused him to quickly recover, this is what it should always be like from now on.

I find it so weird that Dawn of all people keeps referencing Brock. It's not like they were friends or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I find it so weird that Dawn of all people keeps referencing Brock. It's not like they were friends or anything.
    Well you should wonder why Ash never brings up his past friends or adventures. I don't think Iris/Cilan even know how many leagues Ash has been in.

You know, seeing an episode like this, I have to ask; Why do people claim that Cilan is flawless and perfect? It's been shown before that he isn't.

Cilan's basically treated as the butt monkey of the group. He has all these talents, yet not everything goes smoothly for him. He is prone to flaws.

Now a perfect and flawless character would have everything going great for them, will be right about everything, will never make mistakes, etc, etc.

You know, seeing an episode like this, I have to ask; Why do people claim that Cilan is flawless and perfect? It's been shown before that he isn't.

Cilan's basically treated as the butt monkey of the group. He has all these talents, yet not everything goes smoothly for him. He is prone to flaws.

Now a perfect and flawless character would have everything going great for them, will be right about everything, will never make mistakes, etc, etc.
    Believe me i don't think anyone thinks he's perfect, but i do believe cilan himself thinks he's perfect which is why he went straight into denial after being proven wrong
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Believe me i don't think anyone thinks he's perfect, but i do believe cilan himself thinks he's perfect which is why he went straight into denial after being proven wrong
    It wasn't denial as much as it was depression.

should I assume scraggy finally learned how to control focus blast?
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

*Drags Dento into a dark ally and beats his face in for knocking Hikari down* Okay now that that's out of my system I bid you all farewell.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Yeah what I am Lu said. It probably hurt his feelings. D=

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I don't think Iris/Cilan even know how many leagues Ash has been in.
    Who knows, i'd like to see a reference to his past adventures. I think a lot of things happen offscreen after BW2-02.

When Iris suddenly mentions "So Dawn is the person you travelled with in Sinnoh Ash?" even though nobody told her and Dawn had only been in the room momentarily.

Isn't it epically, sweet and awesome?

Spoiler:- an important observation:

Well actually it was pretty much him being in denial before the depression. Hence why Iris got so mad at him, he refused to believe he was wrong about everything.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I love we finally got to see what happens when Iris says what she thinks of Dent's antics right at him. I realize Dent's a very emotional person.

Iris saying even when friends can often be a pain, it just adds to the fun of travelling together (to which Dent recovers from sulking) was sweet.

I always had it in my mind that should the unbelievable happen and Dent actually gets fully shut down - his optimism shattered so he's unable to recover normally - Iris would be upset to not see Dent be himself. And that above this here seems to basically show this theory I had could be so.

Because while their might be something a person finds annoying about their friend, when they're used to it it's what they also enjoy about them.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 20th July 2012 at 6:32 PM.

I love we finally got to see what happens when Iris says what she thinks of Dent's antics right at him. I realize Dent's a very emotional person.

Iris saying even when friends can often be a pain, it just adds to the fun of travelling together (to which Dent recovers from sulking) was sweet.

I always had it in my mind that should the unbelievable happen and Dent actually gets fully shut down - his optimism shattered so he's unable to recover normally - Iris would be upset to not see Dent be himself. And that above this here seems to basically show this theory I had could be so.

Because while their might be something a person finds annoying about their friend, when they're used to it it's what they also enjoy about them.
    Well I think that would be for anyone, nobody likes when their friend is feeling bad. Like when Ash was concerned about Cilan's phobia since he saw it bothered him.

True on the last part, but I don't think that's the case there XD

They were trying to get the kid to see the power of friendship so he'd be accepting of the Larvitar his Cubchoo befriended. I thought that was kinda nice, not that I expected him to really be angry at the Larvitar anyway.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast