View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 2306

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #626
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Acer, I would like a simple banner.

    Images: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/th...59Arcanine.png
    Text: Skamory7 (Subtext: ) Skies of the Phoenix Leader
    Font style: my name in anything and subtext in planet Kosmos
    Dimensions: as big as my current sig banner please
    Colour scheme: red, orange like fire
    Border (y/n): 1 pixel black yes
    Notes: make it look awesome Acer!



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  2. #627
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    426

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 6): Lyra, Hilbert, Bayleef, Torchic, Dewott, Pichu
    Text: Same as current
    Font style: same as current
    Dimensions: same as current
    Colour scheme: same as current
    Border (y/n): yes
    Notes: -I would appreciate if you could change chikorita to bayleef and switch the positioning of torchic and pichu
    ****Please just do it when you can, there is no rush

    My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

  3. #628
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    401

    Default

    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Articuno
    Text (20 characters maximum): cooloolcool (In caps please)
    Dominant colour: Blue
    Notes: In Skamory7's clan. I also need it ASAP. Thanks
    Last edited by cooloolcool; 2nd December 2012 at 2:41 AM.



  4. #629
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    249

    Default

    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2):http://www.deviantart.com/download/3...77-d5c1cqj.png ; https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...ocO1iKYbHyDoZg
    Pop-out images (up to 2):http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/imag...21!Colress.png http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/272.png
    Main text: Team Sky
    Secondary text: R&D Laboratory
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): 3
    Colour scheme: Metallic Gray and blue-white
    Notes: Metallic Gray on the left, blue-white on right. if anything else needs to be specified, please ask me.
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 2nd December 2012 at 6:24 AM.

  5. #630
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Castelia City
    Posts
    155

    Default

    SM, I would like a lickie icon.
    Pokemon: Blaziken
    Background colour: Red
    Notes: Thanks!






        Spoiler:- Credits:

  6. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 6): Lyra, Hilbert, Bayleef, Torchic, Dewott, Pichu
    Text: Same as current
    Font style: same as current
    Dimensions: same as current
    Colour scheme: same as current
    Border (y/n): yes
    Notes: -I would appreciate if you could change chikorita to bayleef and switch the positioning of torchic and pichu
    ****Please just do it when you can, there is no rush
    Denied, I'm closed to all but SOTP members.

    Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool
    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Articuno
    Text (20 characters maximum): cooloolcool (In caps please)
    Dominant colour: Blue
    Notes: In Skamory7's clan. I also need it ASAP. Thanks
    Complete:



    Quote Originally Posted by viker2
    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2):http://www.deviantart.com/download/3...77-d5c1cqj.png ; https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...ocO1iKYbHyDoZg
    Pop-out images (up to 2):http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/imag...21!Colress.png http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/272.png
    Main text: Team Sky
    Secondary text: R&D Laboratory
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): 3
    Colour scheme: Metallic Gray and blue-white
    Notes: Metallic Gray on the left, blue-white on right. if anything else needs to be specified, please ask me.
    Denied, I'm closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm
    SM, I would like a lickie icon.
    Pokemon: Blaziken
    Background colour: Red
    Notes: Thanks!
    Complete:



    No spots left.

    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 10th December 2012 at 12:41 AM.

  7. #632
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...ewtwoImage.jpg, http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul...20x-kyurem.jpg
    Pop-out images (up to 2): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/635.png, http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/639.png
    Main text: War Team
    Secondary text: Skies of the Phoenix
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): around the same as the main banner you made for me
    Colour scheme: red and orange like flames
    Notes: SOTP leader, but you can wait as it's not urgent



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  8. #633
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    'Straya mate!
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Complete:

    Dude, that is epic!!! That is deadset legendary, thanks heaps


    All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

    Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

  9. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...ewtwoImage.jpg, http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul...20x-kyurem.jpg
    Pop-out images (up to 2): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/635.png, http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/639.png
    Main text: War Team
    Secondary text: Skies of the Phoenix
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): around the same as the main banner you made for me
    Colour scheme: red and orange like flames
    Notes: SOTP leader, but you can wait as it's not urgent
    Complete:

    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 10th December 2012 at 6:31 PM.

  10. #635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Complete:



    Thanks Sworn I love it

  11. #636
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Eurasia of Canadia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Complete:

    Looks so great SM, I already sent you a PM saying thanks but I shall never stop thanking!

    3 more days to request again... -_-

    Edit: SM, have you thought about a new art style? I know you recently got two new forms of banners in but mabye we could see a trainer card or something like that? Something other than banners.
    Last edited by Shiny Milotic is a BOSS; 4th December 2012 at 1:48 AM.


    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

    Credit to SwornMetalhead for the Banner.

  12. #637
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Milotic is a BOSS View Post
    Looks so great SM, I already sent you a PM saying thanks but I shall never stop thanking!

    3 more days to request again... -_-

    Edit: SM, have you thought about a new art style? I know you recently got two new forms of banners in but mabye we could see a trainer card or something like that? Something other than banners.
    But banners are my specialty! Trainer cards don't seem to be that popular, I don't wanna mess with success if you get what I mean. Like there's no point going out of my way to offer trainer cards when 99% of people here request banners lol

    EDIT: One spot left.

  13. #638
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Yes a spot open!


    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Latios
    Text (20 characters maximum): Omega Leader Thunder
    Dominant colour: Blue
    Notes: Thanks!
    Last edited by Thunderstrike18; 5th December 2012 at 9:28 PM.



    Omega - 1/1/13


  14. #639
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstrike18 View Post
    Yes a spot open


    HTML Code:
    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Latios
    Text (20 characters maximum): Omega Leader Thunder
    Dominant colour: Blue
    Notes: Thanks and Yes a spot open!!
    Complete:

    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 12th December 2012 at 2:03 PM.

  15. #640
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Eurasia of Canadia
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    But banners are my specialty! Trainer cards don't seem to be that popular, I don't wanna mess with success if you get what I mean. Like there's no point going out of my way to offer trainer cards when 99% of people here request banners lol

    EDIT: One spot left.
    Yeah, no problem. I was just thinking. If banners are your specialty, keep doing them!


    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

    Credit to SwornMetalhead for the Banner.

  16. #641
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Complete:

    I DONT THINK THIS COULD BE COOLER!!!!!!!
    thanks so much!

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  17. #642
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Posts
    164

    Default

    SM, I would like a texture banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Ho-oh (left) Rayquaza (front) Lugia (right)
    Main text: The Hoenn Triangle
    Secondary text: Sky Sector
    Font style: http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
    Dimensions: Same as 'Wrecked' Banner
    Colour scheme: Can it Have orange on the left, green in the middle, and silver or light pink on the right. (depends which looks better)
    Border (y/n): No
    Notes: Can Rayquaza be the main attention, and ho-oh facing left and lugia facing right. ho-oh and lugia should be slightly faded compared to rayquaza. ENJOY


    ^ Credit to SwornMetalhead ^

    I am/am not Taking Part In the Community Hunt![/SIZE]

    Current Hunt:
    X

    Eggs Hatched: x

  18. #643
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Letchworth Garden City, UK
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Espeon and Weavile
    Main text: Johto's reckoning!
    Secondary text: I am
    Font style: Old Dreams (Dafont)
    Dimensions: Same as the example banner with Glaceon and Leafeon
    Colour scheme: Black and purple
    Border (y/n): No.
    Notes: Secondary text must be above main text, and slightly smaller. Thanks in advance!

  19. #644
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    SM, I would like a texture banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Ho-oh (left) Rayquaza (front) Lugia (right)
    Main text: The Hoenn Triangle
    Secondary text: Sky Sector
    Font style: http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
    Dimensions: Same as 'Wrecked' Banner
    Colour scheme: Can it Have orange on the left, green in the middle, and silver or light pink on the right. (depends which looks better)
    Border (y/n): No
    Notes: Can Rayquaza be the main attention, and ho-oh facing left and lugia facing right. ho-oh and lugia should be slightly faded compared to rayquaza. ENJOY
    Complete:



    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Espeon and Weavile
    Main text: Johto's reckoning!
    Secondary text: I am
    Font style: Old Dreams (Dafont)
    Dimensions: Same as the example banner with Glaceon and Leafeon
    Colour scheme: Black and purple
    Border (y/n): No.
    Notes: Secondary text must be above main text, and slightly smaller. Thanks in advance!
    Denied, the waiting list is full.

    EDIT: One spot left.
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 14th December 2012 at 12:56 AM.

  20. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Letchworth Garden City, UK
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Accepted.



    Denied, the waiting list is full.

    EDIT: One spot left.
    If there's one spot left, can I request my banner again?

    SM, I would like a texture banner.
    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Espeon and Weavile
    Main text: Johto's reckoning!
    Secondary text: I am
    Font style: Old Dreams (Dafont)
    Dimensions: Same as the example banner with Glaceon and Leafeon
    Colour scheme: Black and purple
    Border (y/n): No.
    Notes: Secondary text must be above main text, and slightly smaller. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by DJMonty; 6th December 2012 at 7:51 PM.

  21. #646
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMonty View Post
    If there's one spot left, can I request my banner again?

    SM, I would like a texture banner.
    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Espeon and Weavile
    Main text: Johto's reckoning!
    Secondary text: I am
    Font style: Old Dreams (Dafont)
    Dimensions: Same as the example banner with Glaceon and Leafeon
    Colour scheme: Black and purple
    Border (y/n): No.
    Notes: Secondary text must be above main text, and slightly smaller. Thanks in advance!
    Complete:

    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 14th December 2012 at 1:14 PM.

  22. #647
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Completed:

    Hey Sworn Metalhead! I know your shop is closed, but I figure this is a small alteration? (I've read the rules, so if you would rather me wait until you are open, let me know and i'll delete this post at once) I love the banner, but i'm going to also use it on a german pokemon site, so could you change the words to "Unter den Wolken"




    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  23. #648
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    401

    Default



    Looks Great!



  24. #649
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    144

    Default

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): Long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag): frag
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Lucario, Bisharp, Buck
    Animated sprites (y/n) (if so which ones, 2 max): Sneasel+Bisharp
    Colour scheme (no need to fill this out if rainbow): Red+Black
    Text: SneaselFTW-SOTP Member
    Notes:

    Can I reserve this until after the waiting list is full? Thank you.
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 12th December 2012 at 5:03 PM.


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  25. #650
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Equestria, u jelly?
    Posts
    434

    Default

    I'm unsure if the waiting list is for everyone that does work with you. If not, here's a request.

    Acer, I would like a fade banner.

    Images: Absol render
    Text: Is There Any Hope?
    Font style: In a cursive font that's still easy to read
    Dimensions: Your choice
    Colour scheme: Darker colors. Kind of a sad colors scheme.
    Notes: Sorry it the list is for the entire shop. Kind of confusing.
    \

Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •