View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 38 of 111 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
Results 926 to 950 of 2765

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../th_chatot.gif http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files.../ninetales.png
    Text: Battle Rhythm Vs. Chaos Theory
    Extras: If you could make it really similar to the face my fury one you have that would be perfect, except blackout the chatot/battle rhythm side.Thanks!

    Accepted I will try my best! :3
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 26th January 2013 at 3:11 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  2. #927
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1680-1050.jpg, http://www.serebii.net/potw/Shiftry-Anime.jpg
    Pop-out images (up to 2): http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...emon/Flint.png
    Main text: Skam's
    Secondary text: Training Co.
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): 6
    Colour scheme: lucario like this: http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/LegacyLucario.png, and shiftry like this: http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/ShadowShiftry.png
    Notes:thaaaanks


    ~Credits to myself~

  3. #928
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm at a Payphone~
    Posts
    99

    Default

    SM, I would like a lickie icon.

    Pokemon: Meloette (Aria Form)
    Background colour: Purple!
    Notes: Take you're time, you must be busy!
    ~Working on getting a sig~

  4. #929
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1680-1050.jpg, http://www.serebii.net/potw/Shiftry-Anime.jpg
    Pop-out images (up to 2): http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...emon/Flint.png
    Main text: Skam's
    Secondary text: Training Co.
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): 6
    Colour scheme: lucario like this: http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/LegacyLucario.png, and shiftry like this: http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/ShadowShiftry.png
    Notes:thaaaanks
    Accepted, dunno if therell be much left with an intensity of 6 xD

    Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    SM, I would like a lickie icon.

    Pokemon: Meloette (Aria Form)
    Background colour: Purple!
    Notes: Take you're time, you must be busy!
    Denied, sorry you just missed the last slot.

    No spots left.



  5. #930
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    [Font=Century Gothic Medium]Accepted, dunno if therell be much left with an intensity of 6 xD
    That's a good point, go to 7


    ~Credits to myself~

  6. #931
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    282

    Default

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: Swanna
    Text: Sky High
    Extras: I've been looking through your work and I have to say, you definitely have talent.

    Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

  7. #932
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NARNIAAAA!! Jks, at home .-.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Mephisto, I would like a header.

    Image(s) (2 max):Link:http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallp...sc/full_47.php and maybe with some music notes if possible?
    Dimensions: Mm, not sure, one that could fit into the sig?
    Style (grunge, dark, vintage etc.): Slightly dark, and if possible a sunset kinda coloured background?
    Text:xXTwilight (Oh and in smaller words, at the bottom of xXTwilight, can you please write Mi?)
    Extra:Nothing else, thanks

  8. #933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: Swanna
    Text: Sky High
    Extras: I've been looking through your work and I have to say, you definitely have talent.
    Thanks ^_^ Accepted :3

    Three Spots left! >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  9. #934
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    288

    Default

    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: Mmh... a color of gray.
    Pop-out Images: Can there be two? Both normal and Resolute Keldeo please? If not... Resolute as the pop-out, normal on the inside...
    Text: Broken Soul (Top left) The Lost Sword Of The Dead Souls (Bottom right)
    Colour scheme: oh, grey... with a tad bit of silverfish gold!
    Extras: Oh my god Leaf; I just had a wonderful idea strike me odd thinking about this, can you make the inside, or the banner itself look like shattered/broken glass? Is that possible? I just... wow, the thought... can you try that please?
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  10. #935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: Mmh... a color of gray.
    Pop-out Images: Can there be two? Both normal and Resolute Keldeo please? If not... Resolute as the pop-out, normal on the inside...
    Text: Broken Soul (Top left) The Lost Sword Of The Dead Souls (Bottom right)
    Colour scheme: oh, grey... with a tad bit of silverfish gold!
    Extras: Oh my god Leaf; I just had a wonderful idea strike me odd thinking about this, can you make the inside, or the banner itself look like shattered/broken glass? Is that possible? I just... wow, the thought... can you try that please?
    Hmmm.. that sounds like a good idea to try... Okie I will give it a go :3

    Accepted! ^_^

    Two Spots Left! >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  11. #936
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Requests done:

    @Clay95



    @rabidepicgoose

    Had to change the artwork for this as the one you provided was near impossible to extract, also sorry if you didn't want colour but I just thought the rest of the image warranted it.



    Two spots left!



  12. #937
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Would love a life cycle of togepi family
    Thanks


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  13. #938
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Would love a life cycle of togepi family
    Thanks
    Repost with the correct order form filled out please!



  14. #939
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Requests done:

    @Clay95



    This might be my favorite banner ive gotten from you, SM. I especially like the awesome lettering. Thank you very much, top notch work as always!

  15. #940
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    516

    Default

    I would ike a simple banner from SM

    Pokemon (up to 6): Max (Ash's Hoenn traveling companion, make him in the middle); Marshtomp(near him), Ash(on the right side from Max); Squirtle; Dawn(On the left side from Max); Piplup
    Text: Max's New Adventures
    Font style:use this one:
    http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psbc1630d8.png
    Dimensions: 450 x 200 or 500 x 200(look what suits better)
    Colour scheme: I am devoting chapters to a water-type tourney, so, make something like lightblue, blue, etc. (I mean water colours)
    Border (y/n): no
    Notes: Use Ash's Sinnoh outfit. And if you can, recolour please Max's T-shirt from light-green to blue colour.
    Good luck, bro! Take as much time as you need
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 26th January 2013 at 11:09 PM.

  16. #941
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Twelveswood
    Posts
    3

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Lute (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...250px-Lute.png)
    Text: "Never give up on your education, It can be your greatest tool in life!"
    Font style: Freestyle script
    Dimensions: 500 x 350 px
    Colour scheme: Maroon with a bit of a purple gradient
    Border (y/n): no
    Notes: can the character go on the left side of the picture with the text around the center-right portion of the banner.

    thanks in advance if you accept this.

  17. #942
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    I would ike a simple banner from SM

    Pokemon (up to 6): Max (Ash's Hoenn traveling companion, make him in the middle); Marshtomp(near him), Ash(on the right side from Max); Squirtle; Dawn(On the left side from Max); Piplup
    Text: Max's New Adventures
    Font style:use this one:
    http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psbc1630d8.png
    Dimensions: 450 x 200 or 500 x 200(look what suits better)
    Colour scheme: I am devoting chapters to a water-type tourney, so, make something like lightblue, blue, etc. (I mean water colours)
    Border (y/n): no
    Notes: Use Ash's Sinnoh outfit. And if you can, recolour please Max's T-shirt from light-green to blue colour.
    Good luck, bro! Take as much time as you need
    Denied, don't alter the order forms.

    Quote Originally Posted by king_fross
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Lute (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...250px-Lute.png)
    Text: "Never give up on your education, It can be your greatest tool in life!"
    Font style: Freestyle script
    Dimensions: 500 x 350 px
    Colour scheme: Maroon with a bit of a purple gradient
    Border (y/n): no
    Notes: can the character go on the left side of the picture with the text around the center-right portion of the banner.

    thanks in advance if you accept this.
    Accepted.

    One spot left.



  18. #943
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one):Magmortar
    Text (20 characters maximum): Derphyio
    Dominant colour:Red and Orange
    Notes:-



  19. #944
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Im very patient but... where is Extroph? XD
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

  20. #945
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Derphyio View Post
    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one):Magmortar
    Text (20 characters maximum): Derphyio
    Dominant colour:Red and Orange
    Notes:-
    Accepted.
    Im very patient but... where is Extroph? XD
    He's been ill for a while, he'll no doubt be back soon.

    No spots left.



  21. #946
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    SM, I would like an animated banner.

    Animated .gif image (insert link): my current sig
    Additional images:
    http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...t-AirSlash.gif

    Text: Adam fitz
    Font style: don't mind

    Dimensions: same size as current sig
    Colour scheme: black and pink

    Border (y/n): n
    Notes: if you could have the banner border fading that would be great.
    swoobat: bigger and on the right
    Woobat: on the left using air slash


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  22. #947
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    630

    Default

    First off, a public apology to those who have waited for their art. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but sickness, procrastination, and other priorities got the better of me. But I'll promise to TRY and not do this as much in the future. Anyways, I see SM hired another good new artst!

    @Chrysaries: This was the best I could into making the Norse helmet pop out and stare at you. The 200 x 700 is very limiting, and so are letters in general.


    @Sparkbeat: I tried centering Zapdos, but the beak got cut off by the A's triangle. It still looks good though


    @Ribemba: So so so sorry for the wait x(

  23. #948
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Does this mean it is okay to resubmit now? If not I can wait XD

    Ex, I would like a button.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Scizor
    Text: Fighting Gamers Club
    Colour scheme: Red
    Notes: Is it possible to use the same background design as the button you made for me before? Thanks either way.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  24. #949
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Requests done:

    @Gothic-Gothorita:



    @Rogue-3:



    Two spots left.



  25. #950
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Requests done:


    @Rogue-3:



    Two spots left.
    Wowwy! That looks great! Thanks a lot SM!
    I do not play 5th generation games. Please don't contact me for a trade if you're using Black/White 1/2

    TEAM AMERICA!!!: Under Construction!!



    There's strong. Then there's Army strong.

    Credit to Eeveelover824 for the team pose

    While I don't have any of their art in my signature, shoutout to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric Design and Avenger Angel of Urban Armory Graphics. They do AMAZING work!!!

Page 38 of 111 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •