View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2766

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #1026
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Ex, I would like a gear banner.

    Images:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/scyther.jpg
    Colour Scheme:green and black
    Text:I'll Cut You
    Notes:Underneath the text can you write in smaller font "Bug Type Pokemon Club".if you want you can use another image for scyther if this one doesnt work thank you!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  2. #1027
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Ex, I would like a dimension banner.

    Images:http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/WvQb65N473E/mqdefault.jpg
    Colour Scheme: brown and blue
    Text: WOOO! PIDGEY!! ... yeah
    Notes: lol smosh
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  3. #1028
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Land of nostrils and goo
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): Mid
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight):Rainbow
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Kecleon
    Animated sprites (y/n) (if so which ones, 2 max): Kecleon (From Emerald, if you cant, B/W is fine too)
    Colour scheme (no need to fill this out if rainbow): Can you tone down the colors a bit? If not, that's fine.
    Text: All of this is fleeting, I'm only passing through.
    Notes: Can you put a Kecleon on each side?


    Also, I love that you put the banner you made for me up as an example, thank you!
    I'll wait until your list isn't full then.

    Thanks anyway, I love your shop SM.
    Last edited by rabidepicgoose; 1st February 2013 at 3:59 AM.


        Spoiler:- NO H8:

    Credit: Sworn Metalhead

  4. #1029
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: The fighting embelm for the pokemon tcg
    Pop-out Images:Mienshao
    Text: Yes You Just Got Swept
    Colour scheme: Light purple and some red
    Extras: It's true, Mienshao wrecks everything
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  5. #1030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: The fighting embelm for the pokemon tcg
    Pop-out Images:Mienshao
    Text: Yes You Just Got Swept
    Colour scheme: Light purple and some red
    Extras: It's true, Mienshao wrecks everything
    Accepted <.> Only because you can request two items at once actually >.> but I will let it slide. After that you have to wait at least three days to request again. >_>

    Four Spots Left! >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  6. #1031
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Ex, I would like a userbar.

    Colours (up to 2): Grass-type-like Green and Psychic-type-like Hot Pink
    Text: T.B.B Leader Leaf
    Pokemon (up to 2): Shiny Leafeon and Kirlia
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Shiny Leafeon

    Ex, I would like a userbar.

    Colours (up to 2)
    : This Color
    Text: T.B.B Admin Yoko
    Pokemon (up to 2): Starmie and Misty
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Misty (If that's not possible than animated Starmie please)
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 1st February 2013 at 4:23 PM.

  7. #1032
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lala Land
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted ^_^

    [COLOR="#FFFF00"]Oceanus191: Well I tried my best XP Hope you likey <.> Maybe I should change the forms to more specifics XD but I am willing to redo it all if you were looking for something else :3

    Looks great, thanks so much LA.
    I'll update my sig when I get on my laptop again.

  8. #1033
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted <.> Only because you can request two items at once actually >.> but I will let it slide. After that you have to wait at least three days to request again. >_>

    Four Spots Left! >.>
    Oh I'm so sorry I forgot about that rule. I'll remember that. Thank you for your time
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  9. #1034
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In QTR
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    X.a.x: Decided to make it two. I couldn't think of wether to do simple simple banner or... something else P: so I decided you were going to be my first... gradient simple banner XP still you can choose from these two or ask me to redo it on a more specific way if you are unhappy with the results <.> I don't mind ^_^



    They both look great thank you so much.


    My Shinies:

    3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric




  10. #1035
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Ex, I would like a gear banner.

    [B]Images:http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...7Bcn3AXnGR-h09 and http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...g#.UQuHtx0WW8A
    Colour Scheme:Yellow and blue
    Text: Derphyio
    Notes: Make it look cool
    Last edited by Derphyio; 1st February 2013 at 2:22 PM.



  11. #1036
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    SM, I would like a smudge banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Darkrai
    Text: Sweet Dreams
    Font style: What you think looks best
    Dimensions: 500x200
    Colour scheme: Dark Red and Black
    Border (y/n): Yes
    Notes: Darkrai could go on the left and the text on the right

    Thanks in advance!

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  12. #1037
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Ex, I'd like a userbar

    Colours (up to 2): Indigo and Dark Purple
    Text: T.B.B Admin zozo
    Pokemon (up to 2): Gengar and Sableye
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Gengar

    Thank you!

    My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

    I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

  13. #1038
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    144

    Default

    CRAZE GOING ON ABOUT THESE USERBARS. THEREFORE, MUST GET.

    Ex, I would like a userbar.

    Colours (up to 2): Blue and Red
    Text: SneaselFTW - UseTheForce
    Pokemon (up to 2): Bisharp/Lucario
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Bisharp

    {first style please}


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  14. #1039
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Ex, I would like a userbar.

    Colours (up to 2): Grass-type-like Green and Psychic-type-like Hot Pink
    Text: T.B.B Leader Leaf
    Pokemon (up to 2): Shiny Leafeon and Kirlia
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Shiny Leafeon

    Ex, I would like a userbar.

    Colours (up to 2)
    : This Color
    Text: T.B.B Admin Yoko
    Pokemon (up to 2): Starmie and Misty
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Misty (If that's not possible than animated Starmie please)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derphyio View Post
    Ex, I would like a gear banner.

    [B]Images:http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...7Bcn3AXnGR-h09 and http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=htt...g#.UQuHtx0WW8A
    Colour Scheme:Yellow and blue
    Text: Derphyio
    Notes: Make it look cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    Ex, I'd like a userbar

    Colours (up to 2): Indigo and Dark Purple
    Text: T.B.B Admin zozo
    Pokemon (up to 2): Gengar and Sableye
    Animated Pokemon (only one): Gengar

    Thank you!
    All accepted! Sorry Sneasel, a little too late : [

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  15. #1040
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    All accepted! Sorry Sneasel, a little too late : [
    I asked before all of these though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Ex, I would like a gear banner.

    Images:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/scyther.jpg
    Colour Scheme:green and black
    Text:I'll Cut You
    Notes:Underneath the text can you write in smaller font "Bug Type Pokemon Club".if you want you can use another image for scyther if this one doesnt work thank you!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  16. #1041
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I asked before all of these though?
    Same. But I mean I dont mind. Whatever order is fine XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  17. #1042
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Same. But I mean I dont mind. Whatever order is fine XP
    oh yeah im fine with it too i was just confused sorry didn't mean to sound rude lol

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  18. #1043
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I asked before all of these though?
    Ugh I'm sorry it's my fault guys... I didn't check the other pages.... Cancelling all accepted until further digging in the thread x( Sorry guysss

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    Ex, I would like a text banner.

    Backing Image: http://weareawesomeness.files.wordpr...012/08/03.jpeg
    Text: Believe
    Notes: please get at least all their faces
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Ex, I would like a text banner.

    Backing Image: This prease
    Text: TOKYO/SEVEN
    Notes:Underneath TOKYO/SEVEN can it say: A STORM IS COMING

    Thank you ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Ex, I would like a gear banner.

    Images:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/scyther.jpg
    Colour Scheme:green and black
    Text:I'll Cut You
    Notes:Underneath the text can you write in smaller font "Bug Type Pokemon Club".if you want you can use another image for scyther if this one doesnt work thank you!
    These are accepted. So sorry again guys for the inconvenience, please do resend the requests once I'm done with these.

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  19. #1044
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king_fross View Post
    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/76/7731-etna.jpg
    Text: LilPrinnyDude
    Font style: something very similar to this font style: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...isgaeaLogo.png
    Dimensions: 600x245px or a little bigger if the background picture can be used.
    Dominant colours (up to 3): If possible, colors that go with the background picture i gave in the notes. If the background picture can’t be used just go with red colorings matching the colors in this picture. http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/.../tAG_11462.jpg
    Border (y/n): No
    Notes: is it possible for you to make this into the background “behind” all the gradient colors: http://i48.*******.com/5esfvs.jpg
    also sorry about the hassle with all these photos, my friend is being very specific in what he wants for this banner. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    SM, I would like a phone background.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Lucina and if you can, put this one on the background Masked L
    Text: Awakening
    Phone screen dimensions: 1000x667 if I remember correctly XD
    Colour scheme: Blue again with a tint of Black <.>
    Notes: Hmmm... Try to get some type of Flames. Doesn't matter if its faint :P

    Thank you <.>
    These requests are accepted, all others are denied due to the waiting list being full. Sorry guys, please come back and request again when I'm open.



  20. #1045
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images:
    http://www.scenicreflections.com/ith...aper_ekffi.JPG ~On the Left
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...und-silver.jpg ~On the Right

    Pop-out Images: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/150/...un-d5gqmi4.png ~With the flames
    http://th06.deviantart.net/fs44/200H...aArtist532.jpg ~ With the Snowflakes

    Text: Artwork Credits

    Colour scheme: The blue on a shiny Ponyta's flames and silver

    Extras: Nope.


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  21. #1046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images:
    http://www.scenicreflections.com/ith...aper_ekffi.JPG ~On the Left
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...und-silver.jpg ~On the Right

    Pop-out Images: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/150/...un-d5gqmi4.png ~With the flames
    http://th06.deviantart.net/fs44/200H...aArtist532.jpg ~ With the Snowflakes

    Text: Artwork Credits

    Colour scheme: The blue on a shiny Ponyta's flames and silver

    Extras: Nope.
    Ooohh.... :3 Accepted ^_^

    This week is so slow ~_~ <_>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  22. #1047
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images:http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1..._art300dpi.jpg and this one http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1..._art300dpi.jpg
    Text: This is my forest
    Extras:hmmm i got nothing

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  23. #1048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images:http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1..._art300dpi.jpg and this one http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1..._art300dpi.jpg
    Text: This is my forest
    Extras:hmmm i got nothing
    Accepted! <.>

    Two Spots Left! >.> Or three I can't remember XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  24. #1049
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted! <.>

    Two Spots Left! >.> Or three I can't remember XD
    it's three lol

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  25. #1050
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Request done:

    @Lord Fighting - had to change the colour scheme a bit to make it look better.



    and one with a better font



    Still closed for the time being.
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 4th February 2013 at 4:00 PM.



Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •