View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 59 of 114 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2828

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #1451
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the original Wizard View Post
    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...an-d4obzh0.png
    Pop-out images (up to 2):
    Main text: T.U.N Lords Of Darkness
    Secondary text:Revived
    Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): 3
    Notes: could you really cover it in smoke? over the fractures if you would, as if it's leaking through the cracks
    Denied, sprites are too small to include in frag banners. Two spots left.

    Announcement: I now offer overlap banners! These are banners with drop-down text and a shadow to add depth. Go ahead and request one if you like!
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 3rd April 2013 at 2:56 AM.



  2. #1452
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight): blur
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Shiny butterfree
    Animated (2 max): shiny butterfree
    Text: WHITE 2 FC:0476 6990 7190
    Notes: THANX IN ADVANCE!

  3. #1453
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight): blur
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Shiny butterfree
    Animated (2 max): shiny butterfree
    Text: WHITE 2 FC:0476 6990 7190
    Notes: THANX IN ADVANCE!
    Accepted. One spot left.



  4. #1454
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
    Posts
    263

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Team Rocket Proton(center) Starmie(left) Flygon(right)
    Text: Pro Trainer Menma(italic)
    Dimensions: should fit my info in Pokemon Online
    Notes: This banner should fit on my information in Pokemon Online.

    THE LAST SPOT IS MINE! HAHAHA
    Last edited by brendan25; 4th April 2013 at 3:12 PM.

    "Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

    Current Team in Pokemon Y:


    3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

  5. #1455
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Team Rocket Proton(center) Starmie(left) Flygon(right)
    Text: Pro Trainer Menma(italic)
    Dimensions: should fit my info in Pokemon Online
    Notes: This banner should fit on my information in Pokemon Online.

    THE LAST SPOT IS MINE! HAHAHA
    Accepted, but I have no idea what the size limit is on PO?



  6. #1456
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Lucina, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...rqso1_1280.jpg
    Pop-out Images: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/122.png
    Text:The Man In The Box
    Colour scheme: Purple and black
    Extras:No extras but could you put the pop out to the left? Thanks
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  7. #1457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Lucina, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...rqso1_1280.jpg
    Pop-out Images: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/122.png
    Text:The Man In The Box
    Colour scheme: Purple and black
    Extras:No extras but could you put the pop out to the left? Thanks
    Sure! ^_^
    Accepted!

    Also Request(s) Done :P

    Cueva27: Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy with your changes ^_^ :P











    FOUR SPOTS LEFT! >_>
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 5th April 2013 at 7:04 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  8. #1458
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Accepted, but I have no idea what the size limit is on PO?
    um I think this is the size. x2:0, y2:1, x2:0,y2:1

    "Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

    Current Team in Pokemon Y:


    3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

  9. #1459
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    um I think this is the size. x2:0, y2:1, x2:0,y2:1
    That makes no sense, what dimensions do you want in terms of pixels?



  10. #1460
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Sure! ^_^
    Accepted!

    Also Request(s) Done :P

    Cueva27: Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy with your changes ^_^ :P











    FOUR SPOTS LEFT! >_>
    oh my derp they are ...AWESOME!!!! thank youuuu!!!! it wasnt a long wait i forogt baout it and it felt like i requested yesterday XD


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  11. #1461
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    That makes no sense, what dimensions do you want in terms of pixels?
    I like the size of your sig.

    "Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

    Current Team in Pokemon Y:


    3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

  12. #1462
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Hey, I write a fanfic, and I want to order a badge case that I can add more to along time. Is that requestable?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

    Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

  13. #1463
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    Hey, I write a fanfic, and I want to order a badge case that I can add more to along time. Is that requestable?
    No sorry, we don't offer those here. Check the OP to see what we do offer.



  14. #1464
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    379

    Default

    I did. Thats all I'm looking for. Thank you for your time.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

    Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

  15. #1465
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Requests done~

    @Yveltal96



    @Necro101



    Two spots left!



  16. #1466
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the US!
    Posts
    260

    Default

    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Flaaffy
    Text (20 characters maximum): Electrify the battle!
    Notes: Nothing much to say other than definitely make electricity a theme but that's kinda obvious!
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

  17. #1467
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Requests done~

    @Yveltal96



    @Necro101



    Two spots left!
    thanks looks great ^_^

  18. #1468
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliJolesy View Post
    SM, I would like a sunburst banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Flaaffy
    Text (20 characters maximum): Electrify the battle!
    Notes: Nothing much to say other than definitely make electricity a theme but that's kinda obvious!
    Accepted. One spot left.



  19. #1469
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    hey SM i just went on the sig check thread and apparently the banner was over the pixel limit on it's own
    any way to fix it?

  20. #1470
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Posts
    163

    Default

    SM, I would like an animated banner.

    Animated .gif image (insert link): http://laratik.tumblr.com/post/24226783719
    Additional images: http://www.deviantart.com/download/6..._by_rondex.png
    Text: After 15 Years, I still choose you
    Dimensions: Whatever you think works best
    Notes: Can the 'After 15 Years' text be at the top, with the 'I still choose you' at the bottom. thanks

  21. #1471
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    hey SM i just went on the sig check thread and apparently the banner was over the pixel limit on it's own
    any way to fix it?
    Over the pixel limit? I'm not entirely sure what that means to tell you the truth, it's well within the size limit, maybe because it was in your sig on top of that userbar and those buttons? I can resize it if need be, just let me know if you find out what the pixel limit is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    SM, I would like an animated banner.

    Animated .gif image (insert link): http://laratik.tumblr.com/post/24226783719
    Additional images: http://www.deviantart.com/download/6..._by_rondex.png
    Text: After 15 Years, I still choose you
    Dimensions: Whatever you think works best
    Notes: Can the 'After 15 Years' text be at the top, with the 'I still choose you' at the bottom. thanks
    Accepted, because there's so many images in that .gif I'll have to make it a relatively small banner though I'm afraid.

    Requests done~

    @Extroph - Hope this is what you were after



    @bleuumbreon



    Two spots left!



  22. #1472
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    the total signature pixel limit is 150,000px
    moot said that banner was too big on it's own apparently :I

  23. #1473
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default



    I've cropped the empty space around the banner now, it is now 148,000 px. If you need it smaller still just say.



  24. #1474
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight): fade
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Red Gyarados
    Animated (2 max): yes please
    Text: Assassin's Alliance (left) War Captain
    Notes:black and semi-dark blue colors please

    Thanks!




    ~Credits to myself~

  25. #1475
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight): fade
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Red Gyarados
    Animated (2 max): yes please
    Text: Assassin's Alliance (left) War Captain
    Notes:black and semi-dark blue colors please

    Thanks!
    Accepted, I assume you'd like Gyarados in the centre and the text separated?

    One spot left.



Page 59 of 114 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •