View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2802

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #1751
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Thanks SM, it looks great!

  2. #1752
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    YES, THE DRAGON SLAYER FINALLY HAS AN OPEN SPOT!!!

    SM, I would like a C4D banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Charizard
    Text: Pyromaniac
    Dimensions: I want to let you do what looks best, but it needs to fit in my signature, so relatively small.
    Notes: No rush on this one, it's just for my sig. Thank you.

    Thanks SM!!! BTW, what does C4D stand for anyway? I just liked the way the examples looked so I went with it.
    Last edited by Chapter; 30th July 2013 at 3:30 AM.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  3. #1753
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    YES, THE DRAGON SLAYER FINALLY HAS AN OPEN SPOT!!!

    SM, I would like a C4D banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Charizard
    Text: Chapter of Charizard
    Dimensions: I want to let you do what looks best, but it needs to fit in my signature, so relatively small.
    Notes: No rush on this one, it's just for my sig. Thank you.

    Thanks SM!!! BTW, what does C4D stand for anyway? I just liked the way the examples looked so I went with it.
    Accepted, Dragonborn. C4D stands for Cinema 4D, a program used to make abstract shapes and renders which some people like to put over banners (I originally used these renders on my C4D banners but I have since found they look better without).

    No spots left.



  4. #1754
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Awesome, thanks *race name*. Cant wait. BTW, I changed the text. Sorry, I'm indesicive but Im sure now
    Last edited by Chapter; 30th July 2013 at 5:43 PM.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  5. #1755
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Requests done~

    @Johno1995
    - I couldn't use that image of Electabuzz I'm afraid it was too poor quality. I also had to make it a little wider to acommodate the sprites, it's still under the sig size limit though.



    @Lord Fighting



    Remember to save these to your computers!

    One spot left.

    Announcement: I now offer 'Bar Banners', enlarged userbars with a pop-out effect like the one in my sig!
    I forgot to thank you for the banner so thxs for doing such a great job on it. It looks awesome.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  6. #1756
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19

    Default

    SM, I would like an overlap banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard
    Text:PokeGyms
    Size (sig/header):Header
    Pop-out (y/n):Use your Jusgement
    Notes:This will be placed at the top of the first post of PokeGyms
    BLACK: Nion 4770 8557 2758

  7. #1757
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Requests done~

    @TheSuperZekrom



    @tokyo/seven



    @EliJolesy



    @Skarm™



    @Chapter of Charizard



    I hope you all like your requests, please remember to save these to your computers!

    Announcement: I now offer 'Grunge Tech Banners,' regular tech banners with a rough textured look (inspired by ~Light), like this:



    It's been a while since I said this but all spots are now open!



  8. #1758
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Thanks SM, it looks amazing!




    ~Credits to myself~

  9. #1759
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    SM, I would like a smudge banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Dragonite
    Text: Dragonite
    Dimensions: sig size
    Notes: yeah i had no clue what text to put in haha, if you think of something better than dragonite go ahead

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  10. #1760
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the US!
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Ohh thank you!!! It looks great!!!
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

  11. #1761
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwornMetalhead
    That's incredible! Great job with it- you can definitely see me here again!!


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  12. #1762
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    247

    Default

    I would like these userbars for my Steel Club.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Beldum
    Text: STC Beldum Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey. Thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Aron
    Text: STC Aron Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please. Thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Ferroseed
    Text: STC Ferroseed Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please. Thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Bastiodon
    Text: STC Bastiodon Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Skarmory
    Text: STC Skarmory Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Forretress
    Text: STC Forretress Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Steelix and Genesect
    Text: STC Admin
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please. If you can only put 1 Pokémon due to the number of bars I am requesting, put Steelix.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Scizor and Heatran
    Text: STC Owner
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you. If you can only put 1 Pokémon due to the number of bars I am requesting, put Scizor.
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:



    Trinity League Badges:


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

  13. #1763
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    SM, I would like a smudge banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Dragonite
    Text: Dragonite
    Dimensions: sig size
    Notes: yeah i had no clue what text to put in haha, if you think of something better than dragonite go ahead
    Quote Originally Posted by BugPokemonMaster316 View Post
    I would like these userbars for my Steel Club.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Beldum
    Text: STC Beldum Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey. Thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Aron
    Text: STC Aron Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please. Thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Ferroseed
    Text: STC Ferroseed Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please. Thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Bastiodon
    Text: STC Bastiodon Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Skarmory
    Text: STC Skarmory Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Forretress
    Text: STC Forretress Rank
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Steelix and Genesect
    Text: STC Admin
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please. If you can only put 1 Pokémon due to the number of bars I am requesting, put Steelix.

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar/digibar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Scizor and Heatran
    Text: STC Owner
    Notes: Make the bar shades of grey please, thank you. If you can only put 1 Pokémon due to the number of bars I am requesting, put Scizor.
    Both accepted!

    Three spots left.



  14. #1764
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    168

    Default

    SM, I would like a honeycomb banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Azumarill, Scizor, Breloom
    Text: Id like it to say CLAYFIGHTER above the image and CREAMERY COMMAND below it.
    Type: 2
    Notes: I'd like the Azumarill to be colored shiny if you don't mind. Also, the overall background color can be anything you think looks nice with the pokes. Thank you and take all the time that you need!

  15. #1765
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    on hiatus
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Hey SM it looks awesome! Thank you, you did a great job.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

  16. #1766
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    735

    Default

    SM, I would like a C4D banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Sawsbuck (Spring)
    Text: Scribe
    Dimensions: 400 x 170 / whatever fits with the image you choose.
    Notes: Thanks in advance ouo

  17. #1767
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    SM, I would like an astral banner.

    Pokemon (only one): Latios
    Text: Wings of Serenity
    Corners (straight/rounded): Rounded
    Notes: Good old 500x200 would be appreciated.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  18. #1768
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay95 View Post
    SM, I would like a honeycomb banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Shiny Azumarill, Scizor, Breloom
    Text: Id like it to say CLAYFIGHTER above the image and CREAMERY COMMAND below it.
    Type: 2
    Notes: I'd like the Azumarill to be colored shiny if you don't mind. Also, the overall background color can be anything you think looks nice with the pokes. Thank you and take all the time that you need!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beirut View Post
    SM, I would like a C4D banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Sawsbuck (Spring)
    Text: Scribe
    Dimensions: 400 x 170 / whatever fits with the image you choose.
    Notes: Thanks in advance ouo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    SM, I would like an astral banner.

    Pokemon (only one): Latios
    Text: Wings of Serenity
    Corners (straight/rounded): Rounded
    Notes: Good old 500x200 would be appreciated.
    All accepted!

    No spots left.

    EDIT: Requests done~

    @TheForestSage



    @BugPokemonMaster316

















    Please remember to save these to your computers!

    Two spots left.
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 2nd August 2013 at 1:27 AM.



  19. #1769
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post


    @TheForestSage



    Two spots left.
    Sweet as thanks!

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  20. #1770
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    All accepted!

    No spots left.

    EDIT: Requests done~

    @TheForestSage



    @BugPokemonMaster316

















    Please remember to save these to your computers!

    Two spots left.
    Thanks man! They all look amazing!
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:



    Trinity League Badges:


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

  21. #1771
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Gallade; Blaziken; Scrafty
    Text: Covert like a Ninja
    Dimensions: Not sure, 500x200? Want to use it as my sig, so whatever you recoment
    Notes: It would be cool to incorporate psychic with Gallade, Fire with Blaziken, and Darkness with Scrafty if possible

  22. #1772
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CovertNinja View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Gallade; Blaziken; Scrafty
    Text: Covert like a Ninja
    Dimensions: Not sure, 500x200? Want to use it as my sig, so whatever you recoment
    Notes: It would be cool to incorporate psychic with Gallade, Fire with Blaziken, and Darkness with Scrafty if possible
    Accepted, I'll give it a shot.

    One spot left.



  23. #1773
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    SM, I'll have a simple banner please

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): heracross and pinsir and scyther please.
    Text: never go bug catching alone...
    Dimensions: what you recommend for a sig
    Note:do whatever you can to make them as fierce as possible please.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 2nd August 2013 at 2:12 PM.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  24. #1774
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    With my Companion....
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Sableye, Spiritomb, and Gengar
    Text: Never go out in the dark...
    Dimensions: Whatever you'd think would work for my sig (:
    Note: Make them look as creepy as you can
    Thanks!
    Shinies:

    HG Nuzlocke League!

    Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

  25. #1775
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    822

    Default

    SM, I would like a honeycomb banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Dialga, Palkia and Giratina
    Text: The Sinjoh Connection
    Type: 2
    Notes: thanks


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •