View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 3003

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Ok...

    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Tyranitar,Gliscor,Swampert
    Text: Derphyio
    Font style:Modern
    Dimensions:800x375
    Dominant colours (up to 3):Green,Purple,and Blue
    Border (y/n):Yes
    Notes:None, Thanks



  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derphyio View Post
    Ok...

    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Tyranitar,Gliscor,Swampert
    Text: Derphyio
    Font style:Modern
    Dimensions:800x375
    Dominant colours (up to 3):Green,Purple,and Blue
    Border (y/n):Yes
    Notes:None, Thanks
    Accepted. One spot left.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    I absolutely love how the phone pic you made for me turned out so I think I might be requesting here quite often, just to let you know (; I love your work, SM.

    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Espeon & Nate
    Text: xEryChan
    Font style: Whatever you think looks best (:
    Dimensions: 350 x 150
    Dominant colours (up to 3): Lavender, sky blue, and white (:
    Border (y/n): Yes, please (:
    Notes: Could you use this picture of Nate? Espeon is my favorite Pokemon and Nate is my favorite character

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I absolutely love how the phone pic you made for me turned out so I think I might be requesting here quite often, just to let you know (; I love your work, SM.

    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Espeon & Nate
    Text: xEryChan
    Font style: Whatever you think looks best (:
    Dimensions: 350 x 150
    Dominant colours (up to 3): Lavender, sky blue, and white (:
    Border (y/n): Yes, please (:
    Notes: Could you use this picture of Nate? Espeon is my favorite Pokemon and Nate is my favorite character
    Accepted, thanks for your compliments man. Means a lot when someone appreciates what I do.

    No spots left.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    chained to a drawing board
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post

    @TheSketchQueen



    OH MY GOSHNESS, SM, THIS LOOKS AMAZING!! You are amazing at this!

    Well you do enough talk, my little hawk,
    Why do you cry?
    thesketchqueen everywhere else on the internet. don't call me a girl, thanks.
    role player profile . tumblr . claims . art

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Requests done:

    @Oceanus191:



    @Epic-Inferno:



    Two spots left!

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In QTR
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Thanks a lot your work is amazing

    I'm sure I'll request in this shop again


    My Shinies:

    3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric




  8. #908
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lala Land
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    @Oceanus191:

    Looks great, SM (: thank you so much

    Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Author's Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post

    @Epic-Inferno:

    Hey, thanks! This looks great!


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Requests done:

    @Derphyio:



    @Mauzi



    Four spots left!

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thanks bro!, its awesome.....
    Last edited by Derphyio; 24th January 2013 at 10:54 PM.



  12. #912
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    359

    Default

    SM, I would like a team pose.

    Trainer (y/n): yes
    If so who: Nate
    Pokemon (up to 6): Serperior, Magmortar, Espeon, Flygon, Swanna, Mienshao
    Backing: daytime grass
    Animated (y/n) (1 character): Just Nate is fine
    Notes: Thanks in advance, SM. I just love your work (

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    901

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Arceus and Mew
    Text: Islands of Origin
    Font style: No preference.
    Dimensions: 400 x 200
    Colour scheme: Mostly warm colors, but a few splashes of blue and green here and there.
    Border (y/n): Yes please.
    Notes: Could you have a very slight sort of 'glitchy' thing going on in the background?


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    169

    Default

    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): Zapdos and Latios
    Pop-out images (up to 2): Brandon from the Hoenn Battle Frontier and a shiny volcarona (if you can do that).
    Main text: CLAY95
    Secondary text: EARTHQUAKE TRAINER
    Colour scheme: Yellow around the zapdos and blue around the latios. The pop out images dont really need to be recolored or anything like that, not counting thr shiny volcarona.
    Notes: As always, take all the time you need. Thank you very much in advance SM!

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    SM, I would like a team pose.

    Trainer (y/n): yes
    If so who: Nate
    Pokemon (up to 6): Serperior, Magmortar, Espeon, Flygon, Swanna, Mienshao
    Backing: daytime grass
    Animated (y/n) (1 character): Just Nate is fine
    Notes: Thanks in advance, SM. I just love your work (
    Accepted, thank you for the praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Arceus and Mew
    Text: Islands of Origin
    Font style: No preference.
    Dimensions: 400 x 200
    Colour scheme: Mostly warm colors, but a few splashes of blue and green here and there.
    Border (y/n): Yes please.
    Notes: Could you have a very slight sort of 'glitchy' thing going on in the background?
    Denied, sorry bro but you have to wait 3 days after a request is completed before requesting again. It gives others a chance to request this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay95 View Post
    SM, I would like a frag banner.

    Backing images (up to 2): Zapdos and Latios
    Pop-out images (up to 2): Brandon from the Hoenn Battle Frontier and a shiny volcarona (if you can do that).
    Main text: CLAY95
    Secondary text: EARTHQUAKE TRAINER
    Colour scheme: Yellow around the zapdos and blue around the latios. The pop out images dont really need to be recolored or anything like that, not counting thr shiny volcarona.
    Notes: As always, take all the time you need. Thank you very much in advance SM!
    Accepted, what frag intensity would you like?

    Two spots left.

  16. #916
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Land of nostrils and goo
    Posts
    145

    Default

    HTML Code:
    SM, I would like a tech banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Giratina: http://static.zerochan.net/Giratina.full.244530.jpg
    Main text: We gave our lives to the war
    Secondary text: and now, we want them back
    Dimensions: 500x175
    Border (y/n): Yes
    Notes: Can I have it be pixelated/warped/glitchy

    I've heard very good things about you, I hope that you get lots of business here.
    Last edited by rabidepicgoose; 25th January 2013 at 3:05 AM.


        Spoiler:- NO H8:

    Credit: Sworn Metalhead

  17. #917
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Accepted, what frag intensity would you like?
    Whatever fits around the images best i suppose. Id go with 3 out of 5 if that works

  18. #918
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Mew and Phione
    Main text: Town Square
    Secondary text: POTW
    Font style: Anything that matches and looks perfect would be nice for the Font style.
    Dimensions: I'd like the Dimensions to be the same as the "Johto's Reckoning" Texture Banner that is shown in your Examples.
    Colour scheme: This Color
    Border (y/n): Yes
    Notes: None

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  19. #919
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    HTML Code:
    SM, I would like a tech banner.

    Pokemon/character (only one): Giratina: http://static.zerochan.net/Giratina.full.244530.jpg
    Main text: We gave our lives to the war
    Secondary text: and now, we want them back
    Dimensions: 500x175
    Border (y/n): Yes
    Notes: Can I have it be pixelated/warped/glitchy

    I've heard very good things about you, I hope that you get lots of business here.
    Accepted, but could you expand a little on "glitchy/warped?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Mew and Phione
    Main text: Town Square
    Secondary text: POTW
    Font style: Anything that matches and looks perfect would be nice for the Font style.
    Dimensions: I'd like the Dimensions to be the same as the "Johto's Reckoning" Texture Banner that is shown in your Examples.
    Colour scheme: This Color
    Border (y/n): Yes
    Notes: None
    Accepted, I assume you want a texture banner?

    No spots left.
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 25th January 2013 at 5:03 AM.

  20. #920
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Accepted, but could you expand a little on "glitchy/warped?"



    Accepted, I assume you want a texture banner?

    No spots left.
    Ah yes, I'd like this to be a Texture Banner. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  21. #921
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Requests done:

    @xEryChan



    @Espeon 114x



    Two spots left!

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    @xEryChan

    Looks great, thanks so much SM (:

  23. #923
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Charmeleon
    Text: Rick, the protector
    Font style: The font that you use for sunburst banners.
    Dimensions: 500X200
    Colour scheme: Red, white and blue, with emphasis on red
    Border (y/n): N
    Notes: I've been watching your waiting lists forever trying to get a slot! I'm a huge fan of your work. By the way, I'm gonna be coming back for several of these banners. You'll see me a lot over the next few weeks and/or months... Thank you very much!!

  24. #924
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    340

    Default

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../th_chatot.gif http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files.../ninetales.png
    Text: Battle Rhythm Vs. Chaos Theory
    Extras: If you could make it really similar to the face my fury one you have that would be perfect, except blackout the chatot/battle rhythm side.Thanks!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  25. #925
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue-3 View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Charmeleon
    Text: Rick, the protector
    Font style: The font that you use for sunburst banners.
    Dimensions: 500X200
    Colour scheme: Red, white and blue, with emphasis on red
    Border (y/n): N
    Notes: I've been watching your waiting lists forever trying to get a slot! I'm a huge fan of your work. By the way, I'm gonna be coming back for several of these banners. You'll see me a lot over the next few weeks and/or months... Thank you very much!!
    Accepted, thank you too

    One spot left.

Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •