View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2802

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #1676
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead
    Thanks a ton! Looks awesome.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  2. #1677
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    [FONT=Century Gothic]
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    SM, I would like a honeycomb banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Kyugrem, Vanilluxe, cubcho
    Text:EmeraldGoblin Creamery Command )you decide top/bottom for emeraldgoblin then for creamery command)
    Type: 2
    Notes: ice ice baby
    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    SM, I would like a smudge banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Tyranitar
    Text:
    Dimensions: Just needs to be within signature height/width restrictions etc.
    Notes: It'd be cool if you could get a sandstorm effect going with the smudge but yeah thats just something i conjured up in my head, whatever looks good though thanks.
    Both accepted.

    No spots left.


    EDIT: Requests done~

    @BugPokemonMaster316



    @Dragonicwari



    Please save these to your computers!

    Announcement: I now offer 'Exbars,' userbars with the same shape as their original creator Extroph's like the one in my sig. I can offer these in sets of clan userbars as well as singles.

    Two spots left.
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 25th June 2013 at 2:43 AM.



  3. #1678
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]


    Both accepted.

    No spots left.


    EDIT: Requests done~

    @BugPokemonMaster316



    @Dragonicwari



    Please save these to your computers!

    Announcement: I now offer 'Exbars,' userbars with the same shape as their original creator Extroph's like the one in my sig. I can offer these in sets of clan userbars as well as singles.

    Two spots left.
    Thank you a lot, it looks great


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  4. #1679
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Whispering Rock
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    SM, I would like a texture banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Archeops, Marowak, Bronzong
    Main text:Breathe the Dust
    Secondary text:Rockin' On
    Dimensions:Up to you
    Notes: The dimensions are up to you. Again, thanks in advance!
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

  5. #1680
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrmidon Sanctuary
    Posts
    653

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Puppetmon
    Text:Puppetmon
    Dimensions:Standard Banner size, like the one currently in my signature
    Notes: I would like it if you would use this image if that is okay. I am sorry if it is too big. I trust you on the colour-scheme. I thank you in advance for your hard work and valuable time and I hope that I am doing this correctly.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

  6. #1681
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specter Vyle View Post
    SM, I would like a texture banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Archeops, Marowak, Bronzong
    Main text:Breathe the Dust
    Secondary text:Rockin' On
    Dimensions:Up to you
    Notes: The dimensions are up to you. Again, thanks in advance!
    Accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Puppetmon
    Text:Puppetmon
    Dimensions:Standard Banner size, like the one currently in my signature
    Notes: I would like it if you would use this image if that is okay. I am sorry if it is too big. I trust you on the colour-scheme. I thank you in advance for your hard work and valuable time and I hope that I am doing this correctly.
    Accepted, but I can't use that image it's too poor quality. I can use this image if you want?

    No spots left.



  7. #1682
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]


    Both accepted.

    No spots left.


    EDIT: Requests done~

    @BugPokemonMaster316



    @Dragonicwari



    Please save these to your computers!

    Announcement: I now offer 'Exbars,' userbars with the same shape as their original creator Extroph's like the one in my sig. I can offer these in sets of clan userbars as well as singles.

    Two spots left.
    It looks great! Thank you very much!
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:



    Trinity League Badges:


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

  8. #1683
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrmidon Sanctuary
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post

    Accepted.

    Accepted, but I can't use that image it's too poor quality. I can use this image if you want?

    No spots left.
    Yes, that would be fine. I trust your better judgement.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

  9. #1684
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): Long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Ho-oh
    Animated (only one): Y
    Text: In the top right just: HG FC: and then in the bottom left corner: 4126 9862 6028
    Notes: Thx


    Length (mid/long): Long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Reshiram
    Animated (only one): Y
    Text: In the top right just: White 2 FC: and then in the bottom left corner: 3697 9039 7163
    Notes: Thx

    I'm ordering this as part of a clan set so that I can request 2 at the same time.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 26th June 2013 at 6:28 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  10. #1685
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    SM, I would like an alternate userbar.

    Length (mid/long): Long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Ho-oh
    Animated (only one): Y
    Text: In the top right just: HG FC: and then in the bottom left corner: 4126 9862 6028
    Notes: Thx


    Length (mid/long): Long
    Style (rainbow/fade/blur/frag/candlelight/rota/exbar): Exbar
    Pokemon/trainers (up to 3): Reshiram
    Animated (only one): Y
    Text: In the top right just: White 2 FC: and then in the bottom left corner: 3697 9039 7163
    Notes: Thx

    I'm ordering this as part of a clan set so that I can request 2 at the same time.
    Accepted VIP, but I'm sure it'd look better if it said Heartgold FC and White 2 FC on the left and then the numbers on the right?

    No spots left.



  11. #1686
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Accepted VIP, but I'm sure it'd look better if it said Heartgold FC and White 2 FC on the left and then the numbers on the right?

    No spots left.
    If it looks better than sure do it but try out both options please. Thx.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  12. #1687
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Scizor
    Text: Bug Type Club Owner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Combee
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Larvesta
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Paras
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Pineco
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Spinarak
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Wurmple
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: almost thereeee

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Kricketot
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: For these backgrounds just give it sort of a dark forest look. Thanks in advance ^_^

  13. #1688
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Scizor
    Text: Bug Type Club Owner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Combee
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Larvesta
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Paras
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Pineco
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Spinarak
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: at the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Wurmple
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: almost thereeee

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Kricketot
    Text: Bug Type Club Beginner
    Notes: For these backgrounds just give it sort of a dark forest look. Thanks in advance ^_^
    Accepted VIP.

    No spots left.

    EDIT: Requests done~

    @Skamory7



    @EmeraldGoblin



    @TheForestSage



    @Specter Vyle



    Remember to save these to your computers.

    Two spots left!
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 29th June 2013 at 12:25 AM.



  14. #1689
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    SM, I would like a parchment banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Dragonite
    Text: 1st Place Serebii Word Tournament II
    Notes: can it be around the size of this banner?

    SM, I would like a parchment banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Wobbuffet
    Text: 2nd Place Serebii Word Tournament II
    Notes: can it be around the size of this banner?

    Credit: Sworn MetalHead

  15. #1690
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Frosslass,Cloyster,Glaceon
    Text: Ice Type Pokemon Club
    Dimensions: sig size demensions please no specific as long as its sig safe its for my ice club members to use to averstise the club
    Notes: make it a ice look XD thanks for doing this if you do i have been getting really busy lately as wel as my club needs different artists besides me, thanks in advance sm if you accept this...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th June 2013 at 6:12 AM.

  16. #1691
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    510

    Default

    SM, I would like an icon.

    Pokemon/character: Charizard
    Text: Forever Crispy
    Notes: Could the size please be 800 x 800 thanks!
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

  17. #1692
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    SM, I would like a parchment banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Dragonite
    Text: 1st Place Serebii Word Tournament II
    Notes: can it be around the size of this banner?

    SM, I would like a parchment banner.

    Pokemon/character (only 1): Wobbuffet
    Text: 2nd Place Serebii Word Tournament II
    Notes: can it be around the size of this banner?
    Denied, you have to wait 3 days between requests and only one banner can be requested at a time I'm afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Frosslass,Cloyster,Glaceon
    Text: Ice Type Pokemon Club
    Dimensions: sig size demensions please no specific as long as its sig safe its for my ice club members to use to averstise the club
    Notes: make it a ice look XD thanks for doing this if you do i have been getting really busy lately as wel as my club needs different artists besides me, thanks in advance sm if you accept this...
    Accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThousandDragon View Post
    SM, I would like an icon.

    Pokemon/character: Charizard
    Text: Forever Crispy
    Notes: Could the size please be 800 x 800 thanks!
    Denied, with icons I am willing to go up to 250 x 250 but no larger.

    One spot left.



  18. #1693
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Ok, the icon doesn't matter.

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Vaporeon, Flareon
    Text: Elemental Synergy
    Dimensions: Same as 1st please.
    Notes: Thanks!
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

  19. #1694

    Default

    SM, I would like a badge.

    Pokemon: Garchomp
    Notes: Nothing really, just make it as you want

    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  20. #1695
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThousandDragon View Post
    Ok, the icon doesn't matter.

    SM, I would like a simple banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Vaporeon, Flareon
    Text: Elemental Synergy
    Dimensions: Same as 1st please.
    Notes: Thanks!
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellW
    SM, I would like a badge.

    Pokemon: Garchomp
    Notes: Nothing really, just make it as you want
    Denied, sorry but the last spot just filled.

    No spots left.

    EDIT:Requests done~

    @Nemmeh



    @Lord Fighting






    Remember to save these to your own computers!

    Two spots left.
    Last edited by Sworn Metalhead; 30th June 2013 at 8:20 PM.



  21. #1696
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    I'd like to order a set of userbars for a club.

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Ho-oh
    Text: Flying-Type Club Owner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Tornadus-T
    Text: Flying-Type Club Co-Owner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Pidgey
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Drifloon
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Rufflet
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Togetic
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: Next form

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Beautifly
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: Okay, I would like for all of the userbars to have a cloud design (the tops of the clouds, the top curves) in the background.

    Thanxorus in advance!

  22. #1697
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    625

    Default

    SM, I would like an animated banner.

    Animated .gif image (insert link): http://24.media.tumblr.com/74ee4289f...eiwao1_500.gif
    Additional images: http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-unseen...electabuzz.jpg on the opposite side from the GIF, the following sprites are on the same side as the Electabuzz pic, in the bottom corner: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/...W2_Hilbert.png and http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/...Blue_Title.png
    Text: The Howling Tempest
    Dimensions: 500x175
    Notes: Main color should be that electric blue color from the Electabuzz card w/ some yellow… give it a very electric, bright feel. Lots of electricity “flowing” throughout the banner, with this font: http://www.dafont.com/electrical.fon...empest&psize=s
    X:

    OR:

  23. #1698
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I'd like to order a set of userbars for a club.

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Ho-oh
    Text: Flying-Type Club Owner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Tornadus-T
    Text: Flying-Type Club Co-Owner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Pidgey
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Drifloon
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Rufflet
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: At the end

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Togetic
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: Next form

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Pokemon/trainers (up to 2): Beautifly
    Text: Flying-Type Club Beginner
    Notes: Okay, I would like for all of the userbars to have a cloud design (the tops of the clouds, the top curves) in the background.

    Thanxorus in advance!
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    SM, I would like an animated banner.

    Animated .gif image (insert link): http://24.media.tumblr.com/74ee4289f...eiwao1_500.gif
    Additional images: http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-unseen...electabuzz.jpg on the opposite side from the GIF, the following sprites are on the same side as the Electabuzz pic, in the bottom corner: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/...W2_Hilbert.png and http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/...Blue_Title.png
    Text: The Howling Tempest
    Dimensions: 500x175
    Notes: Main color should be that electric blue color from the Electabuzz card w/ some yellow… give it a very electric, bright feel. Lots of electricity “flowing” throughout the banner, with this font: http://www.dafont.com/electrical.fon...empest&psize=s
    Accepted, but I might not be able to incorporate the animated sprite into the banner with the other GIF. Also with that image of Electabuzz did you want the whole card to be shown or just the picture?

    No spots left.



  24. #1699
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sworn Metalhead View Post
    Accepted, but I might not be able to incorporate the animated sprite into the banner with the other GIF. Also with that image of Electabuzz did you want the whole card to be shown or just the picture?

    No spots left.
    Just the Electabuzz picture, not the whole card

    Anddd I didn't even realize they were animated sprites?! On my laptop neither sprite is animated. That's strange. I don't want them moving anyway. Just use the non-moving version of both sprites. Do you need me to look for them or can you find a way to make those links I gave you not animate and just use it in their base form?

    Sorry 'bout that.
    X:

    OR:

  25. #1700
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    Just the Electabuzz picture, not the whole card

    Anddd I didn't even realize they were animated sprites?! On my laptop neither sprite is animated. That's strange. I don't want them moving anyway. Just use the non-moving version of both sprites. Do you need me to look for them or can you find a way to make those links I gave you not animate and just use it in their base form?

    Sorry 'bout that.
    That's fine I can use one of the frames.



Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •