Shop Status: CLOSED
So, I need to time myself drawing other people's OCs (as opposed to fanart and just my own OCs) using traditional media. Therefore, I'd like to offer some OC drawings (which can be your personal pokemon trainer concept) to my Serebii friends (and frienemies, ya'all know who you are). What you will get is a .PNG scan of your character, traditionally drawn in ink and/or pencil (and maybe colored; marker, ink, watercolor, and/or colored pencils).
1. Obey the SPPF and Shops Sub-Forum rules.
2. Use the form provided, and only submit for 1 image at a time, 3 chars Max. If you want revisions or had details you forgot to tell me, go ahead and get back in line.
3. Once you char is finished, download it and upload to your own image hosting site account.
4. The image will/may be initialed and dated, but I'd still appreciate text credit if you use it anywhere.
5. While you can still ask for them, I reserve the right to deny fanart requests, as that was not the intent of this shop.
6. Don't pester me via PM/VM, I will drop you down to the bottom of the wait list. Please, understand that this will take some time, I don't know how long (that's kind of the reason I'm doing this), but I'm trying to make you something nice.
Note: I will not be making 'you're accepted' posts, I will add you name to the wait list, and post your image when I've finished it. This is to keep you from missing that I posted it if no other customers come in the meantime.
(These guys are my OCs btw, and are not to be used without permission.)
And here's my dA gallery if you want to look at lots more of my art (much of which is digital and therefore irrelevant): http://vampiratemace.deviantart.com/gallery/
Notes:Originally Posted by Form
*If you have a char idea, but are not really sure what you want them to look like, you can also request Sketches/Concepts in place of Full-body or Bust.
*When requesting multiple versions of the same character, you can ask for them to be grouped/superimposed or single/separated.
1. General Nonsense (status: Done)