View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to the shop?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fusions

    7 21.88%
  • Buttons

    3 9.38%
  • Another banner variation

    17 53.13%
  • Xat Avatars

    5 15.63%
Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 2789

Thread: Dćdric Design ✠

  1. #776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    LA, I would like a single colour extraction banner.

    Images: This
    Text: Fennekin
    Border (y/n): no
    Colour scheme (only 1): Orange*
    Extras: Make it look fiery if that's alright.
    Very well then Accepted! ^_^

    Done, tell me if its too big and I will resize it <.>

    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 10th January 2013 at 3:50 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  2. #777
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    St.Thomas
    Posts
    933

    Default

    KK, so I didn't notice SM's waiting list.

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: [URLhttp://invadersafire.deviantart.com/...ms-D-178039338
    Text: Today's Weather forecast is... Whatever I want
    Extras: Can you add lightning, Rain, Snow, and Fiery to depict weather control?

    By the way, if no one has told you, that Venusaur of yours is really really nice.
    Last edited by coolminun; 10th January 2013 at 3:13 AM.

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    732

    Default

    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: http://pokebeach.com/news/1012/49-keldeo-ex-jumbo.jpg (Could you use the image inside this card? If not it's alright :>, use this instead if you can't http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyurem/m2.jpg)
    Pop-out Images: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/300W...54-d53uux8.png
    Text: Resolute
    Colour scheme: That blue that Keldeo has on it's tail, and the colours of Keldeo's feathers please. (Green, orange, and blue
    Extras: I really like that Lilligant and Thyplosion banner, could you try to do something similar? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Mogar; 10th January 2013 at 1:10 AM.

  4. #779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    KK, so I didn't notice SM's waiting list.

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...re-d2y0016.png
    Text: Today's Weather forecast is... Whatever I want
    Extras: Can you add lightning, Rain, Snow, and Fiery to depict weather control?

    By the way, if no one has told you, that Venusaur of yours is really really nice.
    Thanks ^_^ :3
    Also your link doesn't work >: Denied until you get a working Link <.>

    Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: http://pokebeach.com/news/1012/49-keldeo-ex-jumbo.jpg (Could you use the image inside this card? If not it's alright :>, use this instead if you can't http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyurem/m2.jpg)
    Pop-out Images: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/300W...54-d53uux8.png
    Text: Resolute
    Colour scheme: That blue that Keldeo has on it's tail, and the colours of Keldeo's feathers please. (Green, orange, and blue
    Extras: I really like that Lilligant and Thyplosion banner, could you try to do something similar? Thanks in advance!
    Hmm.. The card looks like a difficult piece to extract. I will try, but I can't guarantee being used <_>

    Anyways Accepted! ^_^

    Done :P Hope you likey. I tried really hard to render the Keldeo card so there.. :P There is a big and small <.> Choose the size you prefer P:



    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 10th January 2013 at 5:18 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  5. #780
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Awesome job LA! Love them both!
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

  6. #781
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    St.Thomas
    Posts
    933

    Default

    KK, I edited the post so the link should work now

  7. #782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    KK, so I didn't notice SM's waiting list.

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: [URLhttp://invadersafire.deviantart.com/...ms-D-178039338
    Text: Today's Weather forecast is... Whatever I want
    Extras: Can you add lightning, Rain, Snow, and Fiery to depict weather control?

    By the way, if no one has told you, that Venusaur of yours is really really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    KK, I edited the post so the link should work now
    Very Well then thank you ^_^ Accepted :3

    Done <.>

    Couldn't add rain >: but this is how it turned out with the rest of the elements :P Hope you like it >.>
    <.>
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 10th January 2013 at 7:15 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  8. #783
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    288

    Default

    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: ...Can you just make it fiery? Unless... I need to link you >.>
    Pop-out Images: Fennekin.
    Text: Commander Feneki, (Top left) lives within the Draconia region!
    Colour scheme: Ohhh, fiery red/yellow/orange. Mixture of them, please!
    Extras: Leafy! Idk If you can just make a random fire background or not with your gimp... but please try <.> but if you need me to link, I will try to find something <.>
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  9. #784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: ...Can you just make it fiery? Unless... I need to link you >.>
    Pop-out Images: Fennekin.
    Text: Commander Feneki, (Top left) lives within the Draconia region!
    Colour scheme: Ohhh, fiery red/yellow/orange. Mixture of them, please!
    Extras: Leafy! Idk If you can just make a random fire background or not with your gimp... but please try <.> but if you need me to link, I will try to find something <.>
    Naw I don't need one unless you are looking for something super specific on the background <_>

    Anyways Accepted! ^_^

    Done! <.> Hope you likey. I tried making it as firey as I could <_> IMAGINATION XD



    Back to five! :3
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 10th January 2013 at 8:10 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  10. #785
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Thanks ^_^ :3
    Also your link doesn't work >: Denied until you get a working Link <.>



    Hmm.. The card looks like a difficult piece to extract. I will try, but I can't guarantee being used <_>

    Anyways Accepted! ^_^

    Done :P Hope you likey. I tried really hard to render the Keldeo card so there.. :P There is a big and small <.> Choose the size you prefer P:



    These are amazing! You did an outstanding job extracting the image, thank you so much! c:

  11. #786
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Naw I don't need one unless you are looking for something super specific on the background <_>

    Anyways Accepted! ^_^

    Done! <.> Hope you likey. I tried making it as firey as I could <_> IMAGINATION XD



    Back to five! :3
    Me likey! You did such awesome designs! thanks Leafy!~
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  12. #787
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Announcement: I now offer clan sets of userbars (go to the userbar section of the OP for conditions) and Parchment Banners!

    One spot left.



  13. #788
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,139

    Default

    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...nshots/536.jpg and http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ts/Dukemon.jpg
    Text: A Dragon in Shining Armour
    Font style: A medieval-style font, if possible.
    Dimensions: 450 x 200
    Dominant colours (up to 3): Red (and maybe gold, if you think that would look good.)
    Border (y/n): N
    Notes:

    Thanks.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 19 is up.

  14. #789
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Posts
    163

    Default

    SM, I would like a texture banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Excadrill (left) Groudon (front) Landorus (right)
    Main text: The Hoenn Triangle
    Secondary text: Ground Sector
    Font style: http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
    Dimensions: Same as 'Wrecked' Banner
    Colour scheme: Can it Have Grey/Silver on the left, Red in the middle, and orange on the right.
    Border (y/n): No
    Notes: Can Groudon be the main attention, and Excadrill facing left and Landorus facing right. Excadrill and Landorus should be slightly faded compared to Groudon. ENJOY
    Can you make it in a similar fashion to http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...psc1a16adf.png and http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psc0d1b195.png

  15. #790
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    316

    Default

    LA, I would like a single colour extraction banner.

    Images: Meloetta (if that image doesn't work, then this one.)
    Text: Flare ♪
    Border (y/n): No
    Colour scheme (only 1): Dark Orange, or just orange.
    Extras: Could you make it look musical please? :3 thank you!
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 10th January 2013 at 6:54 PM.




  16. #791
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...nshots/536.jpg and http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ts/Dukemon.jpg
    Text: A Dragon in Shining Armour
    Font style: A medieval-style font, if possible.
    Dimensions: 450 x 200
    Dominant colours (up to 3): Red (and maybe gold, if you think that would look good.)
    Border (y/n): N
    Notes:

    Thanks.
    Accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee
    SM, I would like a texture banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Excadrill (left) Groudon (front) Landorus (right)
    Main text: The Hoenn Triangle
    Secondary text: Ground Sector
    Font style: http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
    Dimensions: Same as 'Wrecked' Banner
    Colour scheme: Can it Have Grey/Silver on the left, Red in the middle, and orange on the right.
    Border (y/n): No
    Notes: Can Groudon be the main attention, and Excadrill facing left and Landorus facing right. Excadrill and Landorus should be slightly faded compared to Groudon. ENJOY
    Can you make it in a similar fashion to http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...psc1a16adf.png and http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...psc0d1b195.png
    Denied, the last spot just got filled sorry.

    No spots left.





  17. #792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    LA, I would like a single colour extraction banner.

    Images: Meloetta (if that image doesn't work, then this one.)
    Text: Flare ♪
    Border (y/n): No
    Colour scheme (only 1): Dark Orange, or just orange.
    Extras: Could you make it look musical please? :3 thank you!
    Accepted! ^_^ I will try to get the musical thing going as best as I can Xp

    Done! Hope you likey <.> I tried making it musically just for you X3



    Back to five! Spots! XP
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 11th January 2013 at 2:09 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  18. #793
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted! ^_^ I will try to get the musical thing going as best as I can XpDone! Hope you likey I tried making it musically just for you X3Back to five! Spots! XP
    wow, i love it so much! it's so beautiful. thanks so much. ^__^




  19. #794
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere >.>
    Posts
    0

    Default

    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...0634190035.png
    Text: The Commander Of Light V Creating (Top left please) ~Light_V-Creator~
    Extras: ...Uhm, is this the right form?

  20. #795
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    22

    Default

    SM, I would like a gradient banner.

    Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Chandelure
    Text:Soul Keeper
    Font style:Ghostly Normal Font
    Dimensions:500x175
    Dominant colours (up to 3):Dark Purple,Light grey, and Icy Blue
    Border (y/n): None
    Notes:None





    White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

    Current W2 Team:

  21. #796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Light_V-Creator~ View Post
    LA, I would like an extraction banner.

    Images: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...0634190035.png
    Text: The Commander Of Light V Creating (Top left please) ~Light_V-Creator~
    Extras: ...Uhm, is this the right form?
    If you are looking for an extraction then yes it is XP

    Accepted! ^_^

    Done! Hope you likey <.>

    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 11th January 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In QTR
    Posts
    45

    Default

    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: Deoxys, Jirach
    Pop-out Images: Deoxys, Jirach
    Text: X.A.X
    Colour scheme: Your choice
    Extras:Nothing


    My Shinies:

    3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric




  23. #798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    LA, I would like a frag banner.

    Background images: Deoxys, Jirach
    Pop-out Images: Deoxys, Jirach
    Text: X.A.X
    Colour scheme: Your choice
    Extras:Nothing
    Accepted!

    Done! <.> Hope you likey P: Tried my best on this one XP

    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 12th January 2013 at 3:26 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    47

    Default

    One spot left.



  25. #800
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Length: Long
    Pokemon: Celebi and Shaymin
    Animated: Yes (I'd like both Pokemon animated)
    Colour scheme: This Color and This Color
    Text: Pokemon Breeders
    Notes: None

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Length: Long
    Pokemon: Regirock and Zapdos
    Animated: Yes (I'd like both Pokemon animated)
    Colour scheme: This Color and This Color
    Text: Rangers
    Notes: None

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Length: Long
    Pokemon: Kyurem and Azelf
    Animated: Yes (I'd like both Pokemon animated)
    Colour scheme: This Color and This Color
    Text: Beastmasters
    Notes: None

    SM, I would like a userbar.

    Length: Long
    Pokemon: Uxie and Regice
    Animated: Yes (I'd like both Pokemon animated)
    Colour scheme: This Color and This Color
    Text: Dancers
    Notes: These Userbars are for a Clan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •