Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 124

Thread: Broom's Breeding Centre

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default Broom's Breeding Centre

    Hello all, and welcome to Broom’s Breeding Centre, the shop dedicated to offering legitimate breeding services without hacking, cloning, RNG or anything like that just good work by the book. Feel free to ask for any breedable Pokémon, with any ability (providing it has been released to females), any nature, compatible egg moves, up to three max IVs and of course they are all nicknameable.

    I specialise in DreamWorldFemales and have worked hard to collect them all, as such I have constructed a list with every DWF released with their abilities throughout their evolutions, and a separate list for every DWMale exclusive/DWGenderless Pokémon that has been released so far – check the List section for these.

    All services are currently suspended until further notice

    Rules
    Follow all Serebii Forum and Trade Shop rules.

        Spoiler:- Rules:


    1st warning is a mere warning and can be revoked through reliable trading.
    2nd warning is when I stop breeding requests for you although you may claim my stock. This can be reduced to a permanent 1st warning.
    3rd warning is a 1 month ban.
    4th warnings are 3 month bans.
    5th warnings are complete bans with no chance of relief.
    Depending on the nature/degree of the offence the warning received may vary even for first time offenders. First warnings are hidden, but 2nd warnings and bans are shown publicly.

    All DWFs and DWM/Gs which have been released are shown in the next posts, DO NOT ask for any DWF or DWM/G Pokémon which are not listed here as they do not exist legitimately. Some multi-gender Pokémon have been released as Male only, like the DW Starters available – these are classed as DWMs which cannot be bred for abilities, and others have not been released with their Hidden ability at all, like Larvesta. Other Pokémon can be found in the Dream World but do not even have a Hidden ability and will have their regular ability instead, like Cherubi, Gastly, Rotom, Duskull and Kecleon.

    Wants
    I am looking to trade for DWMale exclusive Pokémon, DWGenderless Pokémon and shinies

    I am willing to breed up to 8 DWFs/8 IVs spread over however many Pokémon (3 max on one)/8 egg moves spread out on however many Pokémon for 1 DWM/DWG/Shiny Pokémon and anything which I have in stock I will trade away for free. If it is a clone, I advise you not to tell me as these aren't as valuable and I will do a max of 2 DWFs/IVs/Egg moves for it.

    I am after any and all all DWM/Gs, especially the following:

        Spoiler:- DWM/G Wants:


    Other DWM/Gs will be accepted but these are my preferred DW trades. I will accept most legit (non-hacked, preferably non-cloned AND non-RNGed) shinies and will offer more for them (if theyre UT) if they have a good ability and good nature.

        Spoiler:- 2nd Warnings:

        Spoiler:- Bans:


    Contact

    You can contact me by posting here or messaging me by PM/VM. I will accept/negotiate by your chosen method and all subsequent contact will be through PM/VM.

    I will be using my White 2 game, with the FC: 5201 0380 0795

    Lists

    The lists in the next few posts contain every DW Pokémon available with their abilities, listed by their lowest standard evolution (without incense etc). If the Pokémon you seek isn’t listed here, then it doesn’t currently exist with its Hidden ability.

    Kanto DWFs – Gen I
        Spoiler:- Kanto DWFs:
    Last edited by broomstig; 28th September 2013 at 2:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Johto DWFs – Gen II
        Spoiler:- Johto DWFs:


    Hoenn DWFs – Gen III
        Spoiler:- Hoenn DWFs:
    Last edited by broomstig; 27th September 2013 at 7:23 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Sinoh DWFs – Gen IV
        Spoiler:- Sinoh DWFs:


    Unova DWFs – Gen V
        Spoiler:- Unova DWFs:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    DWM/Gs
    These Pokémon cannot be bred with their hidden ability so are not for offer; this list is just here for your information.

        Spoiler:- DWM/Gs:
    Last edited by broomstig; 1st September 2013 at 12:50 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Stock
    These DWF Pokémon are available on a first come first serve basis for free, there may be more than one of each. The list will be kept updated when more are bred and others are claimed.

        Spoiler:- DWF Stock:


        Spoiler:- Stock Requests:


    Orders
    These are my current orders, which I am currently breeding in the order received.

        Spoiler:- Liam2324 - Complete:
    Last edited by broomstig; 7th October 2013 at 12:23 AM.
    On Hiatus

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    swwet can i have a venanot kangaskong and bagon pl
    I have DW Dratini + extremespeed and 31 iv's in two stats;DW Gligar;DW Banette;DW Hippopotas;DW poliwag+hydro pump;[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]DW Vulpix;reg Lapras;Aron;Diglett+Pokerus;Exeggcute; Beldum;Smoochum;Mamoswine;Lucario;Zubat;Hoppip;Hou ndour;Buizel;Sheildon;Lickatung; Mawile;Lunatone;Trapinch;Staryu;Growlithe;Tryogue; Gastly; Eevee; Happiny;smeargle;Ariados;/COLOR];Marill;Combee;Drifloon;Deinowants.. DW Abra; DW Natu; Ralts;Forieghn Ditto; tm psychic,thunderbolt;Blizzard; Rare Candy;
    FC: 0390 4671 4068 - BR4VE someone please take these eggs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br4veh34rt View Post
    swwet can i have a venanot kangaskong and bagon pl
    Yep, you sure can theyve been set aside for you whenever your ready to trade
    On Hiatus

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Heya! I would like a dwf poliwag from stock please! (This is because I need a drizzle politoed.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    i have a shiny rayqueza barely touched from r/s/e i think for dwf Sunkern Surskit Numel Spinda Tropius Luvdisc Lillipup Pidove does that sound fair?
    Last edited by skullbros; 2nd September 2013 at 9:32 AM.

    5158 3375 0009

    3ds 1177 7124 2874

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Could I please have a DWF Eevee?

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Heya! I would like a dwf poliwag from stock please! (This is because I need a drizzle politoed.
    Yes you can Will set one aside for you and trade later on

    Quote Originally Posted by skullbros View Post
    i have a shiny rayqueza barely touched from r/s/e i think for dwf Sunkern Surskit Numel Spinda Tropius Luvdisc Lillipup Pidove does that sound fair?
    Ill be happy to breed you those but not until tomorrow when I start breeding again so if your happy to wait I can do that then

    I actually have Luvdisc in stock, so if you want then thats free and I can do another for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    Could I please have a DWF Eevee?
    Sure can, its been set aside for you Will probably have to wait a couple of days as Im not free when youre generally online until wednesday
    Last edited by broomstig; 2nd September 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    On Hiatus

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    ok i take Blitzle too plz

    5158 3375 0009

    3ds 1177 7124 2874

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    hey there just curious i can breed any dwf i have normally for that you don't have...if not its no biggy if you decline ill just get it from someone else that i know, i just need it for breeding purposes for my rnging and i just wanted to help you out with your shop...all what i have is listed in the trade shop i work at which silent reaper's shop....

    Corsola Regenerator i wanted for anything you want from my dwf list i have...

    also just noticed your opening about legitimate breeding i breed as well not sure why you put rng in the category of being bad just asking...not starting nothing just saying that is completely legal no device touches your game once for ever but everyone has there own opinions...like i said not trying to start nothing just letting you know how it works...since i do rng...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd September 2013 at 10:27 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Ok blitzle has been put on the list

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey there just curious i can breed any dwf i have normally for that you don't have...if not its no biggy if you decline ill just get it from someone else that i know, i just need it for breeding purposes for my rnging and i just wanted to help you out with your shop...all what i have is listed in the trade shop i work at which silent reaper's shop....

    Corsola Regenerator

    also just noticed your opening about legitimate breeding i breed as well not sure why you put rng in the category of being bad just asking...not starting nothing just saying that is completely legal no device touches your game once for ever but everyone has there own opinions...like i said not trying to start nothing just letting you know how it works...since i do rng...
    Sorry but I already have all the DWFs there are to get so I'm afraid you will have to look elsewhere :/ thanks for the offer though

    I know RNG is perfectly legal and isnt hacking or anything like that, its just that some people prefer RNG not to be involved and I cater to those people. Nothing against people who do use it or anything like that I just like doing it all myself
    On Hiatus

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    Ok blitzle has been put on the list



    Sorry but I already have all the DWFs there are to get so I'm afraid you will have to look elsewhere :/ thanks for the offer though

    I know RNG is perfectly legal and isnt hacking or anything like that, its just that some people prefer RNG not to be involved and I cater to those people. Nothing against people who do use it or anything like that I just like doing it all myself
    okay no problem yeah i just wanted to state though its legal thats all thanks for time and very polite response...if you need anything though just let me know...i can help you out...also yeah there isn't anything wrong with breeding without the rng mechanics mostly i use that for competitive purposes...

    i do have a bulbasaur actually not sure if it iv's tbh i think the ivs are normal in game ivs from entree link, dwm japanese ability is chlorophyll i can upload it to check to see if you want that i can help you out its in your want list i noticed...its nature i think is lonely i can get a clone for you if you want to it, i just like to keep it though for my collection purposes that i have a regular dwm bulbasaur...if you don't like clones its cool i understand fully...sorry i should of looked at your want list >.< just disregard this post if you don't like clones...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd September 2013 at 10:39 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    okay no problem yeah i just wanted to state though its legal thats all thanks for time and very polite response...if you need anything though just let me know...i can help you out...also yeah there isn't anything wrong with breeding without the rng mechanics mostly i use that for competitive purposes...

    i do have a bulbasaur actually not sure if it iv's tbh i think the ivs are normal in game ivs from entree link, dwm japanese ability is chlorophyll i can upload it to check to see if you want that i can help you out its in your want list i noticed...its nature i think is lonely i can get a clone for you if you want to it, i just like to keep it though for my collection purposes that i have a regular dwm bulbasaur...if you don't like clones its cool i understand fully...sorry i should of looked at your want list >.< just disregard this post if you don't like clones...
    No problem, I fully understand why RNG is appealing to people especially for competitive use, but I get satisfaction from breeding normally

    If its just the one DWF I will do it for a clone as corsola isnt much effort, but the same as skullbros I'm afraid you will have to wait until tomorrow when I can start breeding again if thats alright?
    On Hiatus

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hiya Broom. I actually have a question. I am attempting to do a mystery egg play through of Black 2. Issue is, getting a hold of 6-14 random eggs. I was wondering if you might have a egg or two that you would want to give up to help me out? I dont need to know whats in it, and thats the point. But if you have any interesting choices or favorites you would like to donate let me know.
    The main issue is most people either hatch the egg before hand, or only breed specific things. I have had no luck elsewhere, and since Serebii is the biggest forum, i am trying here.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XionLord View Post
    Hiya Broom. I actually have a question. I am attempting to do a mystery egg play through of Black 2. Issue is, getting a hold of 6-14 random eggs. I was wondering if you might have a egg or two that you would want to give up to help me out? I dont need to know whats in it, and thats the point. But if you have any interesting choices or favorites you would like to donate let me know.
    The main issue is most people either hatch the egg before hand, or only breed specific things. I have had no luck elsewhere, and since Serebii is the biggest forum, i am trying here.
    Sure can will be able to in about 3 hours time
    On Hiatus

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    No problem, I fully understand why RNG is appealing to people especially for competitive use, but I get satisfaction from breeding normally

    If its just the one DWF I will do it for a clone as corsola isnt much effort, but the same as skullbros I'm afraid you will have to wait until tomorrow when I can start breeding again if thats alright?
    okay so you just want to do one dwf for the dwm is what your asking cuaz i noticed this in you wants...

    I am looking to trade for DWMale exclusive Pokémon, DWGenderless Pokémon and shinies - I am willing to breed up to 8 DWFs for 1 of these Pokémon and anything which I have in stock I will trade away for free.


    does that include DWmale exclusive pokemon cuaz that bulbasaur is exclusive just the iv's are normal not sure what you meant by that thats XD

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Nice^^, I shall love you forever <3
    Now I shall start a new game then. I need to get to the point where wifi trading is available. I think thats just past gym one.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    okay so you just want to do one dwf for the dwm is what your asking cuaz i noticed this in you wants...

    I am looking to trade for DWMale exclusive Pokémon, DWGenderless Pokémon and shinies - I am willing to breed up to 8 DWFs for 1 of these Pokémon and anything which I have in stock I will trade away for free.


    does that include DWmale exclusive pokemon cuaz that bulbasaur is exclusive just the iv's are normal not sure what you meant by that thats XD
    Its only because if its cloned I dont find its as valuable - Ill do 2 DWFs for a clone so if you want I will do another?
    On Hiatus

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    Its only because if its cloned I dont find its as valuable - Ill do 2 DWFs for a clone so if you want I will do another?
    oh okay got it no problem i see what you mean yeah but sure that is fine ill edit this post when i choose one more dwf....

    alright corsola and lapras would be fine thank you ill have two well known cloners clone the bulbasaur for you hiy11 or charizard...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd September 2013 at 6:49 PM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK GMT+1
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    oh okay got it no problem i see what you mean yeah but sure that is fine ill edit this post when i choose one more dwf....

    alright corsola and lapras would be fine thank you ill have two well known cloners clone the bulbasaur for you hiy11 or charizard...
    Ok, will get those done for you tomorrow and will PM you when theyre ready
    On Hiatus

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    Ok, will get those done for you tomorrow and will PM you when theyre ready
    alright thanks ill get it cloned for you tonight if i can't catch them on when i get back from work today then ill do it tommorow

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Hey do you have any shinies, ill trade with you my legendaries for ur shinieS
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

    I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •