Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79

Thread: The Flame Champion's Blazing Trade Center

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm the one offering the shiny Vulpix, and it has Hypnosis as an egg move. Deal?
    White FC: 0905 9140 0338

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Interested in Flawless Meloetta
    I have:
    Events:
    Nobunaga's Rayquaza UT Lv.70 Jolly ID No.03172
    Year of the Dragon Horsea UT Lv.1 Serious ID No.37137
    Kyushu Trains Salamence UT Lv.50 Naive ID No,03172
    Kyushu Trains Metagross *Shiny* UT Lv.50 Adamant ID No.03172
    Japanese (Sing) Pikachu UT Lv.30 ID No.07301
    Birthday Togekiss UT Lv.10 Adamant ID No.41260
    Pokémon Sunday Tropius UT Lv.53 Jolly ID No.02027
    Pokefesta Magmortar T Lv.30 Quiet ID No.11256
    Pokepark Mew UT Lv.30 Careful ID No.60510
    Daisuki Club Jirachi UT Lv. 5 Hardy ID No.50707
    Hadou Mew UT Lv.10 Lax ID No.50716
    JEREMY Psyduck UT Lv.27 *31 Atk IV* Lax ID No.24680
    JEREMY Sandshrew UT Lv.12 Docile ID No.13579
    JEREMY Shellder UT Lv.24 Brave ID No.24680
    JEREMY Slowpoke UT Lv.31 Naive ID No.13579
    JEREMY Staryu UT Lv.18 Timid ID No.13579
    JEREMY Tauros UT Lv.25 Docile ID No.13579
    PCNYd Altaria UT Lv.45 Hasty ID No.00071
    PCNYd Milotic UT Lv.35 Quiet ID No.00676
    PCNYd Salamence UT Lv.50 Sassy ID No.00018
    Ageto Celebi BT Lv.10 Lonely ID No.31121
    No.175 Togepi UT Lv.1 Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31
    No.152 Chikorita UT* Lv.33 Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31
    No.116 Horsea UT Lv.1 Hasty 31/31/31/31/31/31
    NoK Charmander
    WCS Eevee
    Shadow Lugia(cleansed of course)
    MATTEL Ho-Oh
    PC Fukuoka Kyogre
    NoK Jirachi
    NoK Deoxys
    Searcher Piplup
    PALCITY Lucario
    WORLD08 Lucario
    WORLD09 Weavile
    Movie14 Victini
    Hayley's Mew
    XD Zapdos
    XD Moltres
    XD Articuno
    Year of the Dragon Shiny Druddigon
    Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino
    Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea
    Kyushu Shiny Sceptile
    Moeletta legit event Japanese(Hasty)
    Flawless Shiny Japanese Ditto
    Shiny Wishmkr Jirachi(and non shiny version)
    Birthday Pikachu
    Surfing and Flying Pikachu
    NOK shiny Bagon
    Keldeo event legit(2versions...1 UT...1 almost flawless)
    three shiny Gamestop Dogs(entei,etc)
    TRU Arceus
    Win2011 Celebi
    Gamestp Celebi
    10th Aniv Celebi
    heck...all 10th Aniv...don't feel like naming...should just put a site here lol
    Deoxys Space C
    ...ok too many Deoxys to list
    Victini(wifi)
    Japanese Reshiram/Zekrom
    Dark Rai(wifi)
    Mewtwo FEB2012
    VCG09 Milotic
    Gamestp Pichu
    Gamestp Deoxys
    Movie Shaymin
    and much more...and yes...I need to make a shop...I will figure that later lol!!
    Flawless shiny UTs:
    Squirtle,Snorlax,Eevee,Gligar,Miccino,Axew
    Ok..PM is best way to contact me or VM...u can choose!!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    6

    Default

    im interested in S/F tailow/ferroseed/rufflet/yanma

    check my shop and let me know if anything interests you.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    natures?
    all three are timid natured.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    would u be interested in a 2008 korean nok manaphy
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all


    Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    The iv's arent really that great :/
    IV: 1/24/9/15/27/4

  7. #32

    Default

    What you are interested in:
    - Shiny Flawless Jolly Tornadus

    What you are Offering:
    - Shiny Magikarp
    - Lv.1
    - Adamant
    - Rattled (DW)
    - UT
    - OT: Andy
    - ID No: 07322
    - Flawless
    X FC: 0533-5528-5272

    Friend Safari: Fighting, Pancham/Machoke/Riolu

    RMT Trick Room Singles


    ____________________________
    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmatt View Post
    I'm the one offering the shiny Vulpix, and it has Hypnosis as an egg move. Deal?
    No. I'd want one with Heat Wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by warpkun View Post
    Interested in Flawless Meloetta
    I have:
    Events:
    Nobunaga's Rayquaza UT Lv.70 Jolly ID No.03172
    Year of the Dragon Horsea UT Lv.1 Serious ID No.37137
    Kyushu Trains Salamence UT Lv.50 Naive ID No,03172
    Kyushu Trains Metagross *Shiny* UT Lv.50 Adamant ID No.03172
    Japanese (Sing) Pikachu UT Lv.30 ID No.07301
    Birthday Togekiss UT Lv.10 Adamant ID No.41260
    Pokémon Sunday Tropius UT Lv.53 Jolly ID No.02027
    Pokefesta Magmortar T Lv.30 Quiet ID No.11256
    Pokepark Mew UT Lv.30 Careful ID No.60510
    Daisuki Club Jirachi UT Lv. 5 Hardy ID No.50707
    Hadou Mew UT Lv.10 Lax ID No.50716
    JEREMY Psyduck UT Lv.27 *31 Atk IV* Lax ID No.24680
    JEREMY Sandshrew UT Lv.12 Docile ID No.13579
    JEREMY Shellder UT Lv.24 Brave ID No.24680
    JEREMY Slowpoke UT Lv.31 Naive ID No.13579
    JEREMY Staryu UT Lv.18 Timid ID No.13579
    JEREMY Tauros UT Lv.25 Docile ID No.13579
    PCNYd Altaria UT Lv.45 Hasty ID No.00071
    PCNYd Milotic UT Lv.35 Quiet ID No.00676
    PCNYd Salamence UT Lv.50 Sassy ID No.00018
    Ageto Celebi BT Lv.10 Lonely ID No.31121
    No.175 Togepi UT Lv.1 Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31
    No.152 Chikorita UT* Lv.33 Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31
    No.116 Horsea UT Lv.1 Hasty 31/31/31/31/31/31
    NoK Charmander
    WCS Eevee
    Shadow Lugia(cleansed of course)
    MATTEL Ho-Oh
    PC Fukuoka Kyogre
    NoK Jirachi
    NoK Deoxys
    Searcher Piplup
    PALCITY Lucario
    WORLD08 Lucario
    WORLD09 Weavile
    Movie14 Victini
    Hayley's Mew
    XD Zapdos
    XD Moltres
    XD Articuno
    Year of the Dragon Shiny Druddigon
    Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino
    Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea
    Kyushu Shiny Sceptile
    Moeletta legit event Japanese(Hasty)
    Flawless Shiny Japanese Ditto
    Shiny Wishmkr Jirachi(and non shiny version)
    Birthday Pikachu
    Surfing and Flying Pikachu
    NOK shiny Bagon
    Keldeo event legit(2versions...1 UT...1 almost flawless)
    three shiny Gamestop Dogs(entei,etc)
    TRU Arceus
    Win2011 Celebi
    Gamestp Celebi
    10th Aniv Celebi
    heck...all 10th Aniv...don't feel like naming...should just put a site here lol
    Deoxys Space C
    ...ok too many Deoxys to list
    Victini(wifi)
    Japanese Reshiram/Zekrom
    Dark Rai(wifi)
    Mewtwo FEB2012
    VCG09 Milotic
    Gamestp Pichu
    Gamestp Deoxys
    Movie Shaymin
    and much more...and yes...I need to make a shop...I will figure that later lol!!
    Flawless shiny UTs:
    Squirtle,Snorlax,Eevee,Gligar,Miccino,Axew
    Ok..PM is best way to contact me or VM...u can choose!!
    VM'd you.

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    im interested in S/F tailow/ferroseed/rufflet/yanma

    check my shop and let me know if anything interests you.
    I'm interested in your UT Lv 45 Timid Lugia, Snorunt, Groudon, and Kyogre.

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    all three are timid natured.
    Only interested in Palkia and Manaphy then.

    Quote Originally Posted by mogan3 View Post
    would u be interested in a 2008 korean nok manaphy
    Already getting a trade for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by iWhistlez View Post
    The iv's arent really that great :/
    IV: 1/24/9/15/27/4
    No thanks then

    Quote Originally Posted by derk. View Post
    What you are interested in:
    - Shiny Flawless Jolly Tornadus

    What you are Offering:
    - Shiny Magikarp
    - Lv.1
    - Adamant
    - Rattled (DW)
    - UT
    - OT: Andy
    - ID No: 07322
    - Flawless
    I have one already. Only didn't post it bc my friend asked not to distribute it...

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    I have one already. Only didn't post it bc my friend asked not to distribute it...
    I have a SF Jolly Skill Link Shellder, SF Careful DW Eevee w/ Wish, Yawn & Curse, SF Rotom or SNF Treecko w/ HP Ice 70 to offer instead?
    X FC: 0533-5528-5272

    Friend Safari: Fighting, Pancham/Machoke/Riolu

    RMT Trick Room Singles


    ____________________________
    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I'm interested in your SF tailow and rufflet. See my sig if anything interests you.
    Looking for:
    Flawless shinies

    Up for trade:

    (near) Flawless Shinies:
    >< ><
    >< ><><
    ><
    (Near flawless are in between > < )


    FC black: 2967 3074 8778

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    I'm interested in your SF tailow and rufflet. See my sig if anything interests you.
    Give me the natures and levels of Kyurem, Giratina, and Palkia

    Quote Originally Posted by derk. View Post
    I have a SF Jolly Skill Link Shellder, SF Careful DW Eevee w/ Wish, Yawn & Curse, SF Rotom or SNF Treecko w/ HP Ice 70 to offer instead?

    Do you have any S/F Legendary Pokemon?
    Last edited by ShaoWeh; 25th July 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

    Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    Do you have any S/F Legendary Pokemon?
    afraid not. i have a Flawless Japanese Lonely DW Bulbasaur as well if that interests you more?
    X FC: 0533-5528-5272

    Friend Safari: Fighting, Pancham/Machoke/Riolu

    RMT Trick Room Singles


    ____________________________
    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar!

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    6

    Default

    okay deal but are you able to clone trade trade back.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    189

    Default

    What do you want for S/F Tailow, Thundurus and Tornadus


        Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derk. View Post
    afraid not. i have a Flawless Japanese Lonely DW Bulbasaur as well if that interests you more?
    Sorry. I have one already.

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    okay deal but are you able to clone trade trade back.
    VM'd

    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    What do you want for S/F Tailow, Thundurus and Tornadus
    Only interested in your Moltres and Cottonee. I'll do Taillow and Tornadus for them
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

    Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    Only interested in Palkia and Manaphy then.
    ok may I have the yanma and swellow for those?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aperture Science
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Great just send a message and whatever time works for you.
    My DWs

    Looking for DW

    Acquired Nobunaga with V-Create DW DW DW DW DW DW DW DW DW DW and shiny ExtremeSpeed

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Reverse World
    Posts
    55

    Default

    What I am interested in:
    - Shiny Magnemite

    What I am Offering:
    - Name: Shiny Gligar (no NN)
    - Current Lv. 1
    - Nature: Jolly
    - Ability: Immunity
    - Touched or Untouched: UT
    - OT: Quote
    - ID No: 11111
    - IV Spread (if it is Flawless, you can just say it's Flawless): I have no idea.

    If you say yes, please clone the Gligar.
    Anger the Blaziken, and you get BURNED

    Example of the above:
    YOU: Hey Blaziken, your ugly!
    BLAZIKEN: .......JO FACE!(burnnned)

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sydney, Australia
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Alright when can u trade
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:




    click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bored of being lazy
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Hi I am interested in these shinies of yours Shiny timid thunderus, shiny jolly tornadus, shiny naive heatran ,and shiny adamant tirtouga look in my shop to see what I have to offer leave a message in my shop or VM me if you see anything I have that you want thanks and also I can catch victini in a pokeball in liberty garden no problem and I just have to synchronize the nature but I can't guarantee it will be flawless
    Smeargl: White 2~ 2495 5855 5060
    3DS XL FC for pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    FS, Meditite Throh Tyrogue
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't already have and require I can keep a clone of it
    Self caught shinies on Y 20
    Shiny Kalos Pokemon 24/69
    Shiny XD Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    I can offer this for your shiny thundurus

    - Name: Sceptile (in Japanese)
    - Current Lv: 50
    - Nature: Timid
    - Ability: Overgrow
    - Touched or Untouched: Untouched
    - OT: it's in Japanese
    - ID No: 03172
    - IV Spread: 31/6/31/31/31/31

    This is from the Kyushu train event in Japan

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    eng-er-land
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i'll trade you a dw nidoran female for your dw female sableye

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    offering
    - bagon
    - not shiny
    - lv 1
    - naive
    - sheer force
    - ut
    - ot: quote
    - id no: 11111
    - flawless (rng'd)

    for ur shiny flawless charmander? what do you say? deal or not?
    Marty

    Note: i do not want pokes with pokerus active/cured & i only want pokes that are flawless but non shiny with egg moves.

    All of these pokes are UT meaning untouched.

    Near/Flawless Events:
    TRU FAl2010 SMR2010 TRU Movie &

    Dreamworld Near/Flawless:



    2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless


    Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave


  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateblaziken11 View Post
    What I am interested in:
    - Shiny Magnemite

    What I am Offering:
    - Name: Shiny Gligar (no NN)
    - Current Lv. 1
    - Nature: Jolly
    - Ability: Immunity
    - Touched or Untouched: UT
    - OT: Quote
    - ID No: 11111
    - IV Spread (if it is Flawless, you can just say it's Flawless): I have no idea.

    If you say yes, please clone the Gligar.
    If it is not Flawless. then no thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthquakeCroc View Post
    Alright when can u trade
    I'll be on most of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Hi I am interested in these shinies of yours Shiny timid thunderus, shiny jolly tornadus, shiny naive heatran ,and shiny adamant tirtouga look in my shop to see what I have to offer leave a message in my shop or VM me if you see anything I have that you want thanks and also I can catch victini in a pokeball in liberty garden no problem and I just have to synchronize the nature but I can't guarantee it will be flawless
    I'm interested in your event Kyushi train UT male Blaziken naughty lv50, event PC Fukuoka bold lv80 UT Kyogre, event PC Fukuoka adamant lv80 UT Groudon, and Flawless Nobunaga's Rayquaza. I'm also interested in the VCG Larvitar and a Timid Liberty Victini. I can trade a Keldeo and Meloetta for those. you have to provide proof for all but Rayquaza and Victini.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Spaceman~ View Post
    I can offer this for your shiny thundurus

    - Name: Sceptile (in Japanese)
    - Current Lv: 50
    - Nature: Timid
    - Ability: Overgrow
    - Touched or Untouched: Untouched
    - OT: it's in Japanese
    - ID No: 03172
    - IV Spread: 31/6/31/31/31/31

    This is from the Kyushu train event in Japan
    Deal if you can provide proof (Pokecheck)

    Quote Originally Posted by dunsparceisbeast View Post
    i'll trade you a dw nidoran female for your dw female sableye
    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by mart00 View Post
    offering
    - bagon
    - not shiny
    - lv 1
    - naive
    - sheer force
    - ut
    - ot: quote
    - id no: 11111
    - flawless (rng'd)

    for ur shiny flawless charmander? what do you say? deal or not?
    Sure. I'll be able to trade later today. I'll VM you when I'm on.
    Last edited by ShaoWeh; 26th July 2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

    Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

  25. #50
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bored of being lazy
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Is it okay if I send you pictures of their summaries, stats, moves, OT, and ribbon? If so do you have an email I can send it to? Since you need proof of my pokemon I would like proof of tour as well
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 26th July 2012 at 5:27 PM.
    Smeargl: White 2~ 2495 5855 5060
    3DS XL FC for pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRock
    FS, Meditite Throh Tyrogue
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't already have and require I can keep a clone of it
    Self caught shinies on Y 20
    Shiny Kalos Pokemon 24/69
    Shiny XD Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •