Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1601

Thread: 5th Gen Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Wow haven't posted in this the thread for awhile! Well after 5 days of SRing shiny Landorus appears :]!

Thankfully my sync worked so it has a Adamant nature! Not sure where to hunt next but I'll update my sig when I decide. For now I'll be single hunting Tyrogue which is at almost 2000 eggs! Really hope that shines soon. Good luck everyone.
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Buneary. (MM)

In my whole 15 years of playing the series I've only found one shiny. I've never actually tried shiny hunting before which is why, but I might start here soon there's a few pokemon I'd really like as a shiny
    Anyways the first shiny I found was a rattata on Route 1 in my Leaf Green version. What was really cool about it was that it was only the third pokemon I found, at first I couldn't believe it especially after I caught it. I thought it was the best rattata ever, but when it came time to transfer my pokemon to Soul Silver I didn't save the game and I turned it off. You wouldn't believe how mad I was when I figured it out, my first shiny ever >.<
    Last edited by Zyon; 16th January 2013 at 3:30 PM.

I'm looking for a shiny meowth on HGSS. If anyone can help out messae me.
    Congrats on all of your shiny pokemon.

Success!

After only 1,200 SR's, Shiny Latios appeared!

Definitely my quickest hunt ever, and my second SR Shiny after Groudon. Only took 3 days of hunting (with the Shiny Charm mind you). I was getting frustrated with hatching Eevee eggs so decided to take a break from MMing. Right now, I'm random encountering on Route 11, hopefully to get a Shiny Shelmet. Good luck to everyone else!

[IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

Current Shiny Hunts

Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

Ha ha ha after only 18 soft resets my shiny Terrakion just shone and its adamant so my sync worked, I'm very happy now
    After 19 pokeballs total, 14 luxury, 2 dusk, 2 premier, and 1 quick ball, caught in a luxury ball its got 27iv in attack, and shone quickly so I'm rather excited and will start SR'ing again in a minute
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 16th January 2013 at 11:35 PM.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

ó_____________o OMFG I guess I shouldn't have spoken so soon, this thread has given me luck! I've found my first Shiny in over a year, it was a random encounter in Castelia City while I was training my Pokemon with Audino!

Check it out!

I can't believe this just happened, I'm just fishing in Undella Town trying to get the medal's for using the fishing rods. When out of nowhere a Luvdisc appears all golden!!
    I wasn't even fishing for that long, I probably fished about 15 pokemon at the most. I'd post a pic of it but my phone is to old an makes everything all blurry. I'll have to barrow my sister's camera to post it then lol.

XD Yeah, my shiny Lilligant was the first Lilligant I saw, in fact, in my Pokedex entry the Lilligant is shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    XD Yeah, my shiny Lilligant was the first Lilligant I saw, in fact, in my Pokedex entry the Lilligant is shiny.
    In BW 1 and 2 you can switch to shiny and non shiny entries if you have both, I was SR'ing for the past 7 hours and no luck on my shiny Azelf, I'm at about 650+ SR's now wish me luck finishing this soon so I can go MM a shiny mareep for my first MM

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Best of luck buddy! I'm sure you'll get it in no time!

Gonna start hunting once I get through the game :P

Hello! I'm sort of new to shiny hunting, (seeing as I've only hunted 2 Pokemon so far) but I know a decent amount about it.

I just got my shiny Cottonee a few hours ago via MM. He took me 664 eggs. I evolved him into a Whimsicott soon after. <3

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/mjlab9.jpg[/IMG]

I'm really proud of him! I'm thinking of soft-resetting for a Kyurem or something next.
    [IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/2qao3d0.jpg[/IMG]
    Signature by my lovely boyfriend. <3

Best of luck buddy! I'm sure you'll get it in no time!

Gonna start hunting once I get through the game :P
    Thanks I will need it, after I get my modest Azelf (hopefully shines and sync works again) then I will MM for a shiny mareep wish Mr luck
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSapph View Post
    Hello! I'm sort of new to shiny hunting, (seeing as I've only hunted 2 Pokemon so far) but I know a decent amount about it.

I just got my shiny Cottonee a few hours ago via MM. He took me 664 eggs. I evolved him into a Whimsicott soon after. <3

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/mjlab9.jpg[/IMG]

I'm really proud of him! I'm thinking of soft-resetting for a Kyurem or something next.
    Congrats on the shiny whimsicott those are some of the neatest shinies in my opinion I hope to MM eventually wish me luck guys

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Congrats on the Shiny Whimsicott! *0* I'd love to battle it against my Nymeria.

Also, does the Shiny Charm help with MM and SR as well as REs?

Congrats on the Shiny Whimsicott! *0* I'd love to battle it against my Nymeria.

Also, does the Shiny Charm help with MM and SR as well as REs?
    Yes it does

---

I've resumed my hunt for Shiny Electrike via Masuda Method after a very small hiatus after my Shiny Latias. So hopefully it shines soon. I hope it's a male, because my first Shiny Electrike(that was stolen from me) was Male.
    Last edited by Rai1994; 16th February 2013 at 7:51 AM.
    Three Most Recent Shinies:

Registeel: Soft Reset(W2) / Latios: Soft Reset(B2) / Regice: Soft Reset(W2)
    PokéDex (Gen 5): 649/649 Completed as of March 4th, 2013

The last actual shiny hunt that I finished was a Cyndaquil MM. In like 200 eggs, I got it.
    Now. I am REing for a shiny Gothita and so far I have 1.800+ RE's. I am doing on Route 5 ^___^
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

A lot of awesome shinies have been posted in the last couple of days, legendary ones to boot!

Last night I finally ended a Hunt I've been working on for a long while:

Took 1,129 Eggs, but thousands of encounters before I switched to hatching. This hunt has been on and off again for me since the release of B/W 1!

Video on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8uLrtC9fd0

Good luck on your hunts everyone!
    Last edited by ShaunMHolder; 18th January 2013 at 5:26 PM.

I finally hatched the Shiny Pichu that I had been hunting for almost two months. I got it after hatching some new eggs on Skyarrow Bridge; this hunt took me close to 4000 eggs to complete, which is pretty average compared to some of my other Masuda Method hunts. I nicknamed the Shiny Pichu, but I don't plan on using it since I want it to be in mint condition like the majority of my self-caught Shinies. I'll be taking a break from Shiny hunting since I'm tired from this hunt, and also because there's no Shiny that I currently seek.

Well after only 178 soft resets I got my shiny registeel and once again my synchronizer worked so he's bold, not very good Ivs but glad it only took 2 hours to shine I will post pictures later

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

While breeding for the perfect natured Aron to add to my shiny hunt, one decided to shine. It had bad IV's and a terrible nature so I traded it away for a dex entry.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

I got this beauty last week. I wasn't even looking for a shiny I was just running around in the Moor of Icirrus bored.

Last edited by Arcamenel; 19th January 2013 at 4:46 AM.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I got this beauty last week. I wasn't even looking for a shiny I was just running around in the Moor of Icirrus bored.

Apparently your stunfisk is a square anyway congrats
    Anyway I'm SR'ing for shiny Azelf now since my game has been nice this week

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Just caught a shiny Klink in Chargestone Cave! Wasn't even looking for one, but there it was! This is why I never use repels!

What is crazy is that I had been finding a lot of Klink (more than I thought I should be, considering that Joltik are more common), and I thought to myself that it would be pretty cool if I found a shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Needs a Deoxys View Post
    Just caught a shiny Klink in Chargestone Cave! Wasn't even looking for one, but there it was! This is why I never use repels!

What is crazy is that I had been finding a lot of Klink (more than I thought I should be, considering that Joltik are more common), and I thought to myself that it would be pretty cool if I found a shiny!
    Congratulations wow everyone is finding their shinies this week,

Okay here is my Resgisteel when I was battling it, I still haven't taken summary pictures yet
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 19th January 2013 at 3:42 PM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Awesome shinies guys! Seeing that Shiny Registeel makes me want to start hunting for 3rd Gen Legends, but I promised myself I'd train all my other shinies first!

Last night I managed to RE what I've been going for as my 3rd Soul Silver Badge Quest Shiny:

This hunt only took about 5 days (around 2 hours each day). Not sure on the encounters but I think this may have been one of my quickest hunts

Video of the catch on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do58mSL3HM8

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunMHolder View Post
    Awesome shinies guys! Seeing that Shiny Registeel makes me want to start hunting for 3rd Gen Legends, but I promised myself I'd train all my other shinies first!

Last night I managed to RE what I've been going for as my 3rd Soul Silver Badge Quest Shiny:

This hunt only took about 5 days (around 2 hours each day). Not sure on the encounters but I think this may have been one of my quickest hunts

Video of the catch on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do58mSL3HM8
    Ha ha ha thanks, also nice shiny ekans I kinda am jealous now :3
    Okay here is Registeel's summary
    Ivs aren't that great though 17/15/2/2/15/27 my Terrakion Wednesday had much better Ivs 19/27/20/31/21/4
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 19th January 2013 at 8:23 PM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast